Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

green liers and muggers

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 5:20:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Next time you go shoping and find a green activist parking his green car,then beging a old lady for change right before knocking her down and trowing her in the garbage..! Don't be shacked.!!!
Study showing that those green global warming freaks are moraly destoyed...!! They lie and will even mugg you..!!
http://www.infowars.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2010 5:29:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
We have been kind to these unkind people for far too long. Now that their halo has fallen and they can no longer boast their green credentials as a shorthand for moral superiority, it is time to fight fire with fire. How about a little compensatory ethics of our own? Double the tax on organic food as a deterrent; it is clearly a starter drug to a lifetime of amorality. Stop and search anyone in a Prius. Conduct dawn raids on north London allotments. Otherwise, one can only imagine the sort of dystopia that would ensue if these mean little green men were allowed to run amok.

lol, good article :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 12:50:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 5:20:51 AM, banker wrote:
I dress up as a green activist at weekends and assault the elderly

Oh
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:28:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
This study confirmes that superiority is cuase of all evil

Just as neo greens reincarnation of evil focuses on super morality and superiority its miroring evil of comunisim and nazies as well as islam...!

All advocated super morality and jihad against what they percieved as evil...!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 6:34:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Gibber gibber.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 7:38:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb I apolagise for attempting to rational,I hope its not going to result a outbrake.
Are you against my suggestion that all forces of evil,communists,islam,nazies,etc. Are cuased due to superiority.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:09:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Here is how hitlers training on accult was by islam

http://www.crystalinks.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:39:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert if I would belive in consirocies,I would say bush cuased 911...!!!

I assume your strugling with "he Thule-Gesellschaft (Thule Society) was founded August 17, 1918, by Rudolf von Sebottendorff. He had been schooled in occultism, Islamic mysticism"

its a struggle indeed
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 9:48:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:39:46 PM, banker wrote:
Insert if I would belive in consirocies,I would say bush cuased 911...!!!

I assume your strugling with "he Thule-Gesellschaft (Thule Society) was founded August 17, 1918, by Rudolf von Sebottendorff. He had been schooled in occultism, Islamic mysticism"

its a struggle indeed

islim iz responsble fur all ebil in the world....!
Scott_Mann
Posts: 278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2010 11:23:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sure, no one likes Banker, but hey, doesn't every website need one?

He's like an Internet-Pat Buchanan, in a way.
The more posts you have, the less value they contain.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 4:52:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert you might wonder what islam has to do with this topic.? Becuase its also came to solve the conflict and unite christianity and jewdaisem .! As a religion that will be supirior.!!!
Insert some time the truth is not what you want it to be sorry
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 7:08:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 7:38:47 PM, banker wrote:
Cereb I apolagise for attempting to rational,I hope its not going to result a outbrake.
Are you against my suggestion that all forces of evil,communists,islam,nazies,etc. Are cuased due to superiority.?

What are you trying to say? Can you please speak English?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 7:10:22 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:16:01 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/20/2010 9:09:57 PM, banker wrote:
Here is how hitlers training on accult was by islam

http://www.crystalinks.com...

Are you into conspiracy theories, banker? :)

The Nazis were into the occult, I think it is debated how much Hitler was, however this is mostly derived from the Thule Society, which was not an Islamic group...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 7:13:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:39:46 PM, banker wrote:
Insert if I would belive in consirocies,I would say bush cuased 911...!!!

I assume your strugling with "he Thule-Gesellschaft (Thule Society) was founded August 17, 1918, by Rudolf von Sebottendorff. He had been schooled in occultism, Islamic mysticism"

its a struggle indeed

Islamic Mysticism is not the same thing as Islamic... the clue is in the term Mysticism.

Mysticism refers to Mystery, as in Mystery religion, as in the Occult. The search for hidden spiritual wisdom, inititation into higher (or deeper) mysteries.

Rudolf von Sebottendorff would have probably studied native american religion, catholicism, protestantism, the kabbala and theosophy etc.

You really are a waste of skin.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 12:15:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/21/2010 4:52:34 AM, banker wrote:
Insert you might wonder what islam has to do with this topic.? Becuase its also came to solve the conflict and unite christianity and jewdaisem .! As a religion that will be supirior.!!!
Insert some time the truth is not what you want it to be sorry

Any topic with you has everything to do with Islam, something you clearly know nothing about.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb you have a strong point if your a islamic advocate,however if your a ubiased historian you would not take this position.

The tule society was founded by a islamic acultist,not a kabelist,not a shamon,etc. A good advocate for islam would accuse all but themeselves..!!

True it was accultist.!! do we see all acultist jihading..! Now it was a group are all groups designed to kill..!!
It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to gibbrish
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Sky_ace25
Posts: 190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 6:10:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wait, the green part are a bunch of manipulative lying hacks?
Nah, that can't be. The truth is the Journal of Psychological Science is racist. Only possible explanation. Either that or they are being funded by oil executives. And I know all this, because the Earth has whispered it into my ear.
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 6:44:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sky I am aware of your humor and I like your satire,but those green are so dumb that they will not be aware your sarcastic...!!

On a other note clinton just made fun of gore..!
Clinton mocked gore noted he was speaking on the night before the start of spring, "otherwise known to Al Gore as proof of global warming." Of the current vice president, he said god blass his mouth
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Sky_ace25
Posts: 190
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2010 7:07:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/21/2010 6:44:06 PM, banker wrote:
Sky I am aware of your humor and I like your satire,but those green are so dumb that they will not be aware your sarcastic...!!

On a other note clinton just made fun of gore..!
Clinton mocked gore noted he was speaking on the night before the start of spring, "otherwise known to Al Gore as proof of global warming." Of the current vice president, he said god blass his mouth

Hillary Clinton must have been funded by the oil executives! Only possible explanation. Clinton must be completely ignorant of all the hard-work Al Gore has actually put into the country. Why if it wasn't for Al Gore, we would never have found out that environmentalism was an industry. A booming hack industry at that
Seriously, Pluto is no longer a planet?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 5:25:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
Cereb you have a strong point if your a islamic advocate,

wtf?

however if your a ubiased historian you would not take this position.

The tule society was founded by a islamic acultist,

It is THULE and the word is OCCULTIST.

Do you know to what the term THULE refers to in this context? Look it up and then tell me it has anything to do with Islam.

not a kabelist,not a shamon,etc. A good advocate for islam would accuse all but themeselves..!!

True it was accultist.!! do we see all acultist jihading..! Now it was a group are all groups designed to kill..!!
It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to gibbrish

Kabbalist, Shaman, Islam, themselves, Occultist, English, Gibberish....
Learn to spell and punctuate please!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 5:29:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to gibbrish

Say hello to the hall of shame banker
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 6:33:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am aware about the occult more then you care to know..!
The part of of it bieng islamic is what is cuasing the vilance.!!

It apears you argue that occultists are vilant ..!!
Some suggest hitler was a reincarnation of muhammud.! I disagree..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 6:41:54 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/22/2010 6:33:04 AM, banker wrote:
I am aware about the occult more then you care to know..!

Yea well most people who claim that are mentally ill, in any case you are not aware of the nature of the Thule Society, so you don't know jack about the occult.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Lukas
Posts: 110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 6:44:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/19/2010 5:20:51 AM, banker wrote:
Next time you go shoping and find a green activist parking his green car,then beging a old lady for change right before knocking her down and trowing her in the garbage..! Don't be shacked.!!!
Study showing that those green global warming freaks are moraly destoyed...!! They lie and will even mugg you..!!
http://www.infowars.com...

oh my.... is this chap for real?
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 6:47:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Here is why some believe muhammad is a ReinCarnaTion of hitler

http://www.amnation.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
collegekitchen7
Posts: 974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 6:50:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/20/2010 9:39:46 PM, banker wrote:
Insert if I would belive in consirocies,I would say bush cuased 911...!!!

Banker you did say that both Bush and the Jews were responsible for 911

Quote: ""Mirza your accusation against anyone that he hides from your refutation is comical..!
Islam is a religion proved to be headed by a loser..!!

Even osama is not able to do anything victorious.!! Just look at 9/11 osama wanted to win he had to hire jews..!!

Every one is aware that 9/11 was done by bush and jews..!

So whom are they fooling when screaming the moon gods name alah akbar.? Bush and jews where akbar..!!

The palastinian arafat who started the opposition was realy jewish.!! Otherwise muslims would not trust his success..!!

Also achmedinijad is jewish..!!

The real leaders are aware that a moon got is not able to create victory...!!

Only some kids like mizra are fooled...!!"

Source: http://www.debate.org...
: At 3/24/2010 1:38:15 PM, Mirza wrote:
: But it's human nature. You're born inside your mother, so what's wrong with having some sexual activity with her?

: At 3/18/2010 6:48:05 AM, kelly224 wrote:
: read some credible history books, unplug from the matrix.

: At 3/21/2010 4:13:56 PM, Scott_Mann wrote:
: Stocks would not go up 30% over something that hasn't even happened yet.

: At 3/21/2010 6:06:10 PM, banker wrote:
: It apears you have a wierd grasp of english..! its only second to
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2010 6:48:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb your jumping from thule to occult in your blame for hitlers islamic teachers training is wierd..! It might be a creative way to defend yourself from logic..!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable