Jump to topic:

White empowerization proposal

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2014 11:52:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I propose a new proposal to stop the degrading of Nordic culture caused by immigration. It is called "White empowerization".

White empowerization is important because white people are being treated poorly in society. If a cop kills a black teenager, then he is accused of racism. However, black gangs kill white people all the time and it is not racist. Why should we put police officers on a higher standard than gangs.

I live in a "multicultral" neighborhood, and every time I walk outside a lot of people look at me weirdly and some even turn aggressive just because I am a proud Aryan who sports a Celtic cross/swastika. They have been brainwashed by the Jewish brainwashing systematically injected into kids by public schools. They are taught that Martin Luther King is somehow influential even though he is a gang banger who smokes drugs.

Remember that I am not racist and I jsut want all races to be isolated. However, while all races are equal but separate, some should be more equal than others. We should make certain races inferior through white empowerization.

White empowerization involves artificially increasing the blood lead levels of other races to remove their unfair advantage and to show their inferiority. Blacks and other impoverished ethnic minorities already have high blood lead levels, iodine deficiency, and malnourishment causing them to be inferior. However, certain racial minorities have unfair advantages that hurt the Nordic Aryan world order. We should artificially inject them using the white empowerization lead formula to make them inferior so that we are more equal than them.

Some people might object to injecting asian and jewish babies with lead however they are brainwashed by EVIL JEWISH LIZARDS! They want to destroy white empowerization plans because they are RACE TRAITERS whose families are usually with 5 dads and 4 moms all of whom are to-be-inferior races!
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 8:21:02 AM
At 9/5/2014 11:52:28 AM, jh1234l wrote:
I propose a new proposal to stop the degrading of Nordic culture caused by immigration. It is called "White empowerization".

I am a proud Aryan who sports a Celtic cross/swastika

We should make certain races inferior through white empowerization.

We should artificially inject them using the white empowerization lead formula to make them inferior so that we are more equal than them.

You sound really really racist lol
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 12:53:56 PM
At 9/7/2014 8:21:02 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

We should artificially inject them using the white empowerization lead formula to make them inferior so that we are more equal than them.

It's satire.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2014 7:38:22 PM
At 9/7/2014 12:53:56 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 9/7/2014 8:21:02 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

It's satire.

Yeah ya, I though/hoped as much. BUt on this site ya never know lol