Jump to topic:

Diversity is a codeword for white genocide

BrendaByfleet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 5:25:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I"m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn"t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Share it now. Like it while you're at it.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 10:23:49 AM
At 9/10/2014 5:25:04 AM, BrendaByfleet wrote:

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I"m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn"t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

1. Asian and African countries all have immigration
2. Those Asian and African countries with immigration all have people similar to you, just defending a different race. So it's actually the whole earth for everybody, not just European nations.
3. The only reason that immigration rates to European countries are higher than those to Asian and African countries is because they are third world countries. This is also why there are more immigrants from Iraq than from Japan.
4. White genocide does not exist, or is terribly inefficient. The absolute population of people of European descent is rising, and the only reason that the percentage is dropping is because of immigration. Also, the white population in certain other countries are increasing from immigration.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 12:15:11 PM
and quote assimilating unquote with them.

I don't think this guy knows how what quoting means.
My work here is, finally, done.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 1:27:35 PM

Do you know any fine young white women I can miscegenate with? Thanks in advance. :)
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 1:29:28 PM
And btw, your white race should've thought of this before they started colonizing the rest of the world.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 1:52:15 PM

My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2014 3:23:42 PM

Quite a load of caca, just to state the obvious. It only sounds rational to you because of your sh*tty thought patterns.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2014 7:12:49 AM
Man oh man.........it is rather childish to be so attached to one's race. It is like a kid who won't give up his security blanket while he sucks his thumb and dreams of better days when he was just 3 and mom and dad didn't ask him to get ride of it.

When one is attached to his poop (and other things), we call him anal retentive. When one is attached to drugs we call him an addict. When one is attached to food and over eating we call him fat.

When one does not want races to intermix and produce off spring can we just call that being ruled by fear and lacking courage? That is all it is, fear. A kid needs a security blanket and a racist needs his perceived security as well, but is just is too ignorant to understand that he is promoting false security all because he is afraid.