Jump to topic:

Help Ukraine

Ukraine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2014 4:25:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Good afternoon, my name is Alex I'm from Ukraine and is from Mariupol, now temporarily am in Kiev. You probably heard what is happening in my country, you all know perfectly well that Ukraine as a country wants to destroy a mad Russian President, yes, now, many only discuss it, such as the United Nations is deeply concerned ... The European Union is afraid to go directly against the aggressor Ukraine into NATO now see unfortunately not want. While all expressed extreme concern in my country, people are dying every day, two of the region is almost destroyed, and the help, unfortunately, to a large extent carried out only in words (
In connection with this, I ask you to help as much as possible financially, one very necessary preparation, namely, Celox, this tool which helps to stop blood loss after injury and, consequently, to save soldiers' lives ... Do not get us, we defend their land, their country ...
Those who are not able to help financially, I ask you to talk about it, unforgettable about Ukraine !!! Proof of purchases will be posted on the forum, if collected scrip will allow, then the loan and purchase of body armor for our soldiers.
Web Money Z102780077556 - USD.
E228214074016 - EUR
P.S. even one dollar can save someone's life, remember this!
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 3:28:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/12/2014 4:25:21 PM, Ukraine wrote:
Good afternoon, my name is Alex I'm from Ukraine and is from Mariupol, now temporarily am in Kiev. You probably heard what is happening in my country, you all know perfectly well that Ukraine as a country wants to destroy a mad Russian President, yes, now, many only discuss it, such as the United Nations is deeply concerned ... The European Union is afraid to go directly against the aggressor Ukraine into NATO now see unfortunately not want. While all expressed extreme concern in my country, people are dying every day, two of the region is almost destroyed, and the help, unfortunately, to a large extent carried out only in words (
In connection with this, I ask you to help as much as possible financially, one very necessary preparation, namely, Celox, this tool which helps to stop blood loss after injury and, consequently, to save soldiers' lives ... Do not get us, we defend their land, their country ...
Those who are not able to help financially, I ask you to talk about it, unforgettable about Ukraine !!! Proof of purchases will be posted on the forum, if collected scrip will allow, then the loan and purchase of body armor for our soldiers.
Web Money Z102780077556 - USD.
E228214074016 - EUR
P.S. even one dollar can save someone's life, remember this!

Hmm, shall we help Ukraine escape the sinister clutches of Russia so that it can be maneuvered into the caring arms of the capitalist world-system, which was what was happening prior to and that provoked Russian intervention? Well, I for one am not interested in being complicit in condemning Ukraine to the fate of neoliberalism.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.