Jump to topic:

Pistorius Verdict

twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 11:52:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I don't understand how the was not guilty of murder. I can see how he was not charged with pre-meditated murder (maybe), but he should have definitely gotten murder.

If someones girlfriend uses the washroom no sane person (and he was mentally evaluated) would think that it is an intruder and resort to firing 4 shots through the door.

In South Africa, a black rapper was sentenced to 20 years for murder because he was speed racing and killed someone and it was ruled that "if a reasonable person could foresee killing someone, it is murder"

Surely firing 4 shots without warning through the door can kill someone.

It seemed as if the judge f#cked this one. Or, that if oyu are famous and rich you can kill people.
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:00:57 PM
At 9/13/2014 11:52:00 AM, twocupcakes wrote:
I don't understand how the was not guilty of murder. I can see how he was not charged with pre-meditated murder (maybe), but he should have definitely gotten murder.

If someones girlfriend uses the washroom no sane person (and he was mentally evaluated) would think that it is an intruder and resort to firing 4 shots through the door.

In South Africa, a black rapper was sentenced to 20 years for murder because he was speed racing and killed someone and it was ruled that "if a reasonable person could foresee killing someone, it is murder"

It seemed as if the judge f#cked this one. Or, that if oyu are famous and rich you can kill people.

Let's wait and see what the sentence is. If he gets 15 years in jail, then it doesn't matter that much whether it's murder or not.
twocupcakes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2014 6:30:38 PM
At 9/13/2014 6:00:57 PM, apb4y wrote:
At 9/13/2014 11:52:00 AM, twocupcakes wrote:

Let's wait and see what the sentence is. If he gets 15 years in jail, then it doesn't matter that much whether it's murder or not.

Yeah, but it is also ver possible he gets house arrest or very little time, like serving 2 years than parol