Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

RICH ATHElST SEEKS SHOCKING DEBATE ON...

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 7:45:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Shrooms :D

Resolved: Psilocybin mushrooms should be legal in the United States.

Comment below if you'd be interested in debating this topic. It's been a while for me, so you'll have the upper hand for sure :p
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 8:59:10 PM
I'd love to read this debate, so please tell me if it happens WSA.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:09:20 PM
At 9/14/2014 9:04:01 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
How do you take them?

Common methods include drinking in tea and smoothies, eating with peanut butter and yogurt.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:13:03 PM
At 9/14/2014 9:09:20 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
How do you take them?

Common methods include drinking in tea and smoothies, eating with peanut butter and yogurt.

Yeah, I ate a bunch of them shoved into bites of Mars bars. I might try them in tea somewhere down the line, but I'm giving it a rest for a while. Dude, you're f*cked right now, aren't you?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
How do you take them?

Yeah, I ate a bunch of them shoved into bites of Mars bars. I might try them in tea somewhere down the line, but I'm giving it a rest for a while. Dude, you're f*cked right now, aren't you?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
How do you take them?

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:15:48 PM
I'm off the drugs hard for the foreseeable future. I'm getting sweats even thinking about them now, my body is not happy with me.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:23:15 PM
At 9/14/2014 7:45:20 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Comment below if you'd be interested in debating this topic. It's been a while for me, so you'll have the upper hand for sure :p

As long as they're grown in a sanitary environment, I see no reason why they shouldn't be legal.

Despite my clear bias on the subject, I'll still vote. lol
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:27:25 PM
I'd have winced, but I don't care. I had a friend OD earlier this year, though, so... Hard to say. I have seen f*cked up sh*t to do with drugs.

(Don't freak out now, WSA. I'm sure you'll be alright.)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:29:42 PM
At 9/14/2014 9:27:25 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'd have winced, but I don't care. I had a friend OD earlier this year, though, so... Hard to say. I have seen f*cked up sh*t to do with drugs.

(Don't freak out now, WSA. I'm sure you'll be alright.)

We are all very familiar with your gratuitous drug use.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:32:03 PM
At 9/14/2014 9:31:16 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Yeah, nice post dude, you showed me.

It's not about showing you, Badger. I wish you'd go back to being the funny, sardonic, but generally pleasant guy you used to be.
Tsar of DDO
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:37:01 PM
Like, just so you know, you're pretty much thett's token gay friend, whoever's whoever (the gays), etc. A nobody. And I don't know what you think these retarded little badger centric posts you're making are accomplishing, but in truth they're just retarded. Just so you know. You just can't quit though, eh?
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:38:14 PM
Hey, maybe you'll remember me and how retarded I thought you were in a few years or something lol...
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:50:24 PM
You realise I did give you a chance there, right? And I know, I'm an awful hypocrite, but hey... I was feeling it anyway. (Nah, he has no idea what I'm talking about.)
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2014 9:59:59 PM
I told you about my friend dying, YYW, and you made to play the same child's game on it. Not one ounce of anything in you but petty little bullsh*t. I mean, I see what you're doing, are you retarded? How can you possibly think I don't? Hey, maybe you don't. Some instinctive cry awful for attention sh*t. Anyway, do enjoy dude.

(And I pressed you down the exact same way I did sadolite, in case you can't see it.)
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 1:01:14 AM

Hmm, perhaps the fact that you're on hallucinogens explains how you can view capitalism as a good system.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2014 1:02:28 AM
At 9/15/2014 1:01:14 AM, charleslb wrote:

Hmm, perhaps the fact that you're on hallucinogens explains how you can view capitalism as a good system.

#Burn