Jump to topic:

Obama is part of Black Panther

jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2014 11:58:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Obama is clearly turning the Democrat party as well as the entire congress into the Black Panther party. Why? It's because he is in war with the true, ideal American family with two Protestant white heterosexual parents, and two Protestant white heterosexual children. He is, through affirmative action, essentially turning the American government into a new "Black Panther Shariah Law 3000-o-tron". He is trying to destroy the ideal American through hate speech laws which ban the right to be an ideal American.

Barack Obama's distaste for the ideal white American has manifested in multiple ways, including so called "equality" and "freedom". The second amendment says that we should to be able to protect the ideal American from unideal foreign peoples with arms but Barack Opposes it.

Barack is also a complete hypocrite. He tries to destroy businesses run by ideal Americans with lies like the "environment" and instead wants to import tons of cheap labour from China and Mexico but he wastes water by singing five songs in the shower every time he showers.

Barack is trying to force Muhammedism over America with so called free speech laws that ban ideal Americans from speaking out against the evil lie of Muhammedism!
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 12:04:20 AM
At 9/16/2014 11:58:38 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
Obama is clearly turning the Democrat party as well as the entire congress into the Black Panther party. Why? It's because he is in war with the true, ideal American family with two Protestant white heterosexual parents, and two Protestant white heterosexual children. He is, through affirmative action, essentially turning the American government into a new "Black Panther Shariah Law 3000-o-tron". He is trying to destroy the ideal American through hate speech laws which ban the right to be an ideal American.

Barack Obama's distaste for the ideal white American has manifested in multiple ways, including so called "equality" and "freedom". The second amendment says that we should to be able to protect the ideal American from unideal foreign peoples with arms but Barack Opposes it.

Barack is also a complete hypocrite. He tries to destroy businesses run by ideal Americans with lies like the "environment" and instead wants to import tons of cheap labour from China and Mexico but he wastes water by singing five songs in the shower every time he showers.

Barack is trying to force Muhammedism over America with so called free speech laws that ban ideal Americans from speaking out against the evil lie of Muhammedism!

wat
-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
donald.keller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 12:04:52 AM
Obama is clearly turning the Democrat party as well as the entire congress into the Black Panther party. Why? It's because he is in war with the true, ideal American family with two Protestant white heterosexual parents, and two Protestant white heterosexual children.

So two black parents are a no go... I see...

He is, through affirmative action, essentially turning the American government into a new "Black Panther Shariah Law 3000-o-tron". He is trying to destroy the ideal American through hate speech laws which ban the right to be an ideal American.

-- Don't forget to submit your unvoted debates to the Voter's Union --

OFFICIAL DK/TUF 2016 Platform: http://www.debate.org...

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com...
#SaveThePresidency
#SaveTheSite

-- DK/TUF 2016 --
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 12:06:08 AM
At 9/17/2014 12:04:20 AM, donald.keller wrote:

wat

Psst! It was a sarcastic/satirical post.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 3:00:05 PM
At 9/17/2014 12:06:08 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 9/17/2014 12:04:20 AM, donald.keller wrote:

wat

Why'd you make a new account?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 6:42:24 PM
Obama is clearly turning the Democrat party as well as the entire congress into the Black Panther party. Why? It's because he is in war with the true, ideal American family with two Protestant white heterosexual parents,

I tend to write prolix posts, but in your case it will suffice to point out the obvious, that you're merely a race-baiting, heterosexist, reactionary nitwit.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2014 6:50:52 PM
At 9/17/2014 12:06:08 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:

Well, if it's satirical and you're not a racist, heterosexist, and reactionary, good on you. However, you still seem to be a bit of an immature jackass.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2014 8:56:20 PM
At 9/18/2014 5:05:25 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
What's wrong with the black panthers? :3

Some people just don't like all of the big cats.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 12:58:34 AM
At 9/18/2014 8:56:20 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Some people just don't like all of the big cats.

D:
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2014 2:41:29 AM

Well, the average Caucasoid-American of course lacks the good faith to ever admit this, certainly to himself, but what in fact subconsciously strikes him as being wrong with the Black Panthers is that they were physically and politically "threatening" black men who in righteously asserting their dignity and rights angrily called Mighty Whitey and the racially-asymmetrical power structure of his society on the carpet for historical and ongoing crimes against colored humanity. Any conscious reasons that supposedly nice non-racist white folks might furnish for finding the Black Panther movement distressing are merely the rationalizations of racism-deniers; a way of defending the false consciousness according to which our society and its economic & political structures don't harbor the kind of social injustice and racism that would justify the "militancy" of minorities. In short, the Panthers we're angry and righteous in their demands for social, economic, and political justice and redress, and this makes whites fearful and resentful, consequently they project dangerousness and hate onto the "militant" Other. But in a perception of reality not distorted by psychology and ideology shaped by a history of racism there's of course nothing objectively, politically, or morally condemnable about a "militant" approach to opposing oppression. In fact, from a God's eye view (the God of the Prophetic tradition, not of American fundamentalists who are staunch, sanctimonious, and sinful opponents of social justice) there's arguably much that's commendable about justice-oriented "militancy".