Jump to topic:

Islams ten million man arny.

Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 3:42:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you are not worried about radical Islam, then you should be. All you have to do is look at what's happening in Europe. The same thing is beginning, here in the States. Radical Islam is a plague. Some will tell you that it really isn't a problem. Only a small percentage of Muslims are terrorists. It's estimated that the number is about 1%. That doesn't sound like a lot, does it? Well, consider this. There are 1.3 BILLION Muslims. For those of you who are mathematically challenged, that's 10.3 million terrorists. That's about ten percent of the largest military force on the planet. And they are well trained and financed. Back to Europe. What the Muslims have done, and are doing is emigrating to other countries and having lots of babies. The average family size is around eight or nine, with some as high as 12-14. Once they reach a certain percentage of that countries population, they start lobbying for special treatment. When they become a larger percentage, they run for public office and begin to get pro Islamic legislation passed. This is about the time when people start to wake up and do something about this threat. But by that time, it's too late. Violence and terror are the expected result of any opposition to this unholy plague. It is my hope that people wake up and do something about this, before it's too late. Or is it already too late?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 6:43:09 PM
At 9/23/2014 3:42:41 PM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
If you are not worried about radical Islam, then you should be. All you have to do is look at what's happening in Europe. The same thing is beginning, here in the States. Radical Islam is a plague. Some will tell you that it really isn't a problem. Only a small percentage of Muslims are terrorists. It's estimated that the number is about 1%. That doesn't sound like a lot, does it? Well, consider this. There are 1.3 BILLION Muslims. For those of you who are mathematically challenged, that's 10.3 million terrorists. That's about ten percent of the largest military force on the planet. And they are well trained and financed. Back to Europe. What the Muslims have done, and are doing is emigrating to other countries and having lots of babies. The average family size is around eight or nine, with some as high as 12-14. Once they reach a certain percentage of that countries population, they start lobbying for special treatment. When they become a larger percentage, they run for public office and begin to get pro Islamic legislation passed. This is about the time when people start to wake up and do something about this threat. But by that time, it's too late. Violence and terror are the expected result of any opposition to this unholy plague. It is my hope that people wake up and do something about this, before it's too late. Or is it already too late?

To generalize is to be an idiot - William Blake.

1 precent of muslims are terrorists? 10 million? Are you stupid or what. Your stupid islamophobias are belong to the toilet. What do you mean by terrorists? Define it. You afraid of losing christains converting to islam so you need to defame islam. I say 5 precent of christains are terrorists thats not gonna make me right. And yeah you should afraid of islam as a factor of people losing christianity, for falsehood is bound to perish! :D
Never fart near dog
MasterDebater0
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 3:36:39 AM
At 9/23/2014 6:43:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

1 precent of muslims are terrorists? 10 million? Are you stupid or what. Your stupid islamophobias are belong to the toilet. What do you mean by terrorists? Define it. You afraid of losing christains converting to islam so you need to defame islam. I say 5 precent of christains are terrorists thats not gonna make me right. And yeah you should afraid of islam as a factor of people losing christianity, for falsehood is bound to perish! :D

Well, if 1 in 100 Muslims are terrorists (don't really think so) then his claim is (almost) correct as 1% of 1.3 billion is 13 million. Terrorism is the use of violence or intimidation to achieve political ends. As far as the Middle East conflict goes, there are terrorists on both sides. The US has been extremely disproportionate in its 'vengeance' for the 9/11 attacks, and has refused to leave. Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and ISIS are no better, because if only they had the resources, we would be the ones being bombed for 13 years.

From a Muslim journalist:
http://www.theguardian.com...

I'm an atheist. I don't care about Christianity. We fear the extremism of Islam, not because we believe in a different god, but because we don't want innocent people to die for something that can't even be proven to exist (Allah), we don't want religious doctrine forced on us through the power of governments, we like gender equality, we like protection from cruel and unusual punishments, and, most importantly, because most of the Muslim world is in favor of world domination.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 10:46:08 AM
At 9/24/2014 3:36:39 AM, MasterDebater0 wrote:

Well, if 1 in 100 Muslims are terrorists (don't really think so) then his claim is (almost) correct as 1% of 1.3 billion is 13 million. Terrorism is the use of violence or intimidation to achieve political ends. As far as the Middle East conflict goes, there are terrorists on both sides. The US has been extremely disproportionate in its 'vengeance' for the 9/11 attacks, and has refused to leave. Al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and ISIS are no better, because if only they had the resources, we would be the ones being bombed for 13 years.

I'm an atheist. I don't care about Christianity. We fear the extremism of Islam, not because we believe in a different god, but because we don't want innocent people to die for something that can't even be proven to exist (Allah), we don't want religious doctrine forced on us through the power of governments, we like gender equality, we like protection from cruel and unusual punishments, and, most importantly, because most of the Muslim world is in favor of world domination.

I know he talks about politics every side says he is right and the others are the terrorists becuase of that i asked him to define it. I personally see every side is an idiot US is just deceptive killers under the coat like all politics and ISIS are barbarians openly they cant hide it, becuase we all just humans, you as an athiest claim many things which many people wont agree, what world domination where do you get from the BBC? Crual pnishments?
Never fart near dog
Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 3:50:23 PM
At 9/24/2014 10:46:08 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I know he talks about politics every side says he is right and the others are the terrorists becuase of that i asked him to define it. I personally see every side is an idiot US is just deceptive killers under the coat like all politics and ISIS are barbarians openly they cant hide it, becuase we all just humans, you as an athiest claim many things which many people wont agree, what world domination where do you get from the BBC? Crual pnishments?

What world domination? Take a look at this. https://www.google.com...
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 5:46:51 PM

Islamophobic, fearmongering jackass. I'll simply refer you to my post in this forum on "terrorism" and my post on anti-Muslim bigotry. http://www.debate.org...

(Btw, the economic elite, who of course cruelly and in many cases lethally victimize far more people globally than ISIS, thank you for doing your small part to focus people's consciousness and wrathfulness away from them and on foreign bogeymen.)
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 5:56:53 PM

At least they can spell army.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 6:00:29 PM
At 9/24/2014 3:50:23 PM, Dr_Obvious wrote:

Wow thats where you get it? google images? you judge islam through some protests and angry people? ... its a shame to counter stuff like that but well here if you want to play the same childhood games....

https://www.google.co.il...

beware gays!! you are going to die under christains they have only history of dark ages... christainity is its long history or our few years? we can play like that games until next week.

and yeah people so afraid of the imaginations created by the media because they know islam is growing.... media is power to control the masses brainwashing everybody. good job showing us angry people or taking from politics... compare history of islam and christianity or the bible and quran...obviously you cant because truth stands out from falsehood.

quran
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).

booom! and its gone....
Never fart near dog
Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 7:23:13 PM
At 9/24/2014 6:00:29 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Wow thats where you get it? google images? you judge islam through some protests and angry people? ... its a shame to counter stuff like that but well here if you want to play the same childhood games....

beware gays!! you are going to die under christains they have only history of dark ages... christainity is its long history or our few years? we can play like that games until next week.

and yeah people so afraid of the imaginations created by the media because they know islam is growing.... media is power to control the masses brainwashing everybody. good job showing us angry people or taking from politics... compare history of islam and christianity or the bible and quran...obviously you cant because truth stands out from falsehood.

quran
Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).

booom! and its gone....

That's just too funny. A Muslim telling gays to beware of Christians. How many Muslim countries have the death penalty for being gay? More than a few, I'd wager. And besides, your religion was founded by a murderer and a pedophile. No wonder Islam is so messed up. And I'd be angry too, if my camel was cheating on me. LOL!
Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 7:24:44 PM
At 9/24/2014 5:56:53 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Another grammar Nazi. Tell me you never made a typo. Hypocrite.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 7:26:47 PM
At 9/24/2014 7:24:44 PM, Dr_Obvious wrote:

*spelling

Hail Grammar! Hail zi dictionary! Hail zi School!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 7:50:16 PM
At 9/24/2014 7:23:13 PM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 9/24/2014 6:00:29 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

quran

booom! and its gone....

That's just too funny. A Muslim telling gays to beware of Christians. How many Muslim countries have the death penalty for being gay? More than a few, I'd wager. And besides, your religion was founded by a murderer and a pedophile. No wonder Islam is so messed up. And I'd be angry too, if my camel was cheating on me. LOL!

yeah its tooo funny to judge a religion of 1400 years for some stupid protest even we dont know for what or where it carried... we see clearly you are a product of the TV hating islam of a stupid idea of domination.... good luck yeah i have no life to think how i going to control the world... what a foolish and simple idea works upon simple people, you know we are human and we have emotions too for Gods sake.

Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
2 For in the same way as you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother"s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
4 How can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
5 You hypocrite! First take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother"s eye."
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 7:58:56 PM
At 9/24/2014 7:26:47 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 9/24/2014 7:24:44 PM, Dr_Obvious wrote:

*spelling

Hail Grammar! Hail zi dictionary! Hail zi School!

YamaVonKarma you can take english classes with Dr_Obvious obviously he is a excellent teacher.. you suck! i need classes too dont worry :D
Never fart near dog
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:08:39 PM
The percentage could be half of one percent or even less. It would still be missing the point that whatever tenths of a group that is about 1.5 billion strong would still be an alarmingly large number.

Furthermore, about 50% of Muslims worldwide themselves are disturbed by the rise of violent extremism that identifies as Muslim. The question is: now that we agree on the existence of the problem, what should we all do about it?

It seems that if a nation is tolerant, open, and accepting, as is Australia, it is considered weak and easily undermined and thus more susceptible to Jihadist attacks.

BUT if a nation sends military forces to combat Jihadists in Iraq, as has Australia, it is considered an anti Muslim aggressor and thus more susceptible to Jihadist attacks.

Anyone know how a nation can make itself LESS susceptible to Jihadist attacks??
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:17:05 PM
I meant to say "whatever tenths of one percent of..."
Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:47:29 PM
At 9/24/2014 8:08:39 PM, Fly wrote:
The percentage could be half of one percent or even less. It would still be missing the point that whatever tenths of a group that is about 1.5 billion strong would still be an alarmingly large number.

Furthermore, about 50% of Muslims worldwide themselves are disturbed by the rise of violent extremism that identifies as Muslim. The question is: now that we agree on the existence of the problem, what should we all do about it?

It seems that if a nation is tolerant, open, and accepting, as is Australia, it is considered weak and easily undermined and thus more susceptible to Jihadist attacks.

BUT if a nation sends military forces to combat Jihadists in Iraq, as has Australia, it is considered an anti Muslim aggressor and thus more susceptible to Jihadist attacks.

The problem won't be resolved until Christ returns. The world is about to enter a stage of conflict, the likes of which have never been seen, and will never be seen again. Read the Bible. It tells all about it.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:50:52 PM
Well then, you have no reason to be afraid... especially if you are of the "pre-trib" persuasion...
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 9:56:01 PM
Islam is murder. Islam is hatred against Jews and Christians and murder anybody who gets in the way of whichever muslim is fooling himself to think He is serving God by killing jews and christians. Islam is murder......always has been, always will be as long as it remains in the world.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 11:00:54 PM
At 9/24/2014 8:47:29 PM, Dr_Obvious wrote:

The problem won't be resolved until Christ returns.
Oh wait muslims too believe in Jesus (pbuh) returns... so you are in problem, maybe he will be with the muslims lol.

The world is about to enter a stage of conflict, the likes of which have never been seen, and will never be seen again.

Yeah sure.. you dont know history do you? What the mongols did to the muslims alone is enough bad to compare it to our suffering (our means here muslims) its nothing....

Read the Bible. It tells all

Wooow tell us what it says.. the bible isnt preserved why keep believing it anyway...
Never fart near dog
Relativist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 2:02:04 AM
I'd recommend a new thread and call it 'the threat of the halal sign to our cattle'

Sure, I'd grant that verbal abuse on uncooked meat is unethical,borderline destructive. Who knows how many terrorists spit on the meat and emulsified it with all sort of retrovirus, ready to transcript into our genes and turn us into Ebola chocolate shakes.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 10:57:58 AM
Is there anyone who is able to speak intelligently about this?

Specifically, why are countries with the most open and tolerant attitudes toward Muslims (England, Australia, Canada) and Muslim immigrants generating some of the most radicalized Muslims? Statistics show that more radicals are homegrown, not immigrants-- the radicals are children of said immigrants.

Anyone at all? (Who can speak intelligently)
Dr_Obvious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 11:23:59 AM
At 9/24/2014 11:00:54 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Oh wait muslims too believe in Jesus (pbuh) returns... so you are in problem, maybe he will be with the muslims lol.

The world is about to enter a stage of conflict, the likes of which have never been seen, and will never be seen again.

Yeah sure.. you dont know history do you? What the mongols did to the muslims alone is enough bad to compare it to our suffering (our means here muslims) its nothing....

Wooow tell us what it says.. the bible isnt preserved why keep believing it anyway...

OK. This conversation is over. I've had better discussions with my cat.
Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 12:52:00 PM
At 9/25/2014 10:57:58 AM, Fly wrote:

Specifically, why are countries with the most open and tolerant attitudes toward Muslims (England, Australia, Canada) and Muslim immigrants generating some of the most radicalized Muslims? Statistics show that more radicals are homegrown, not immigrants-- the radicals are children of said immigrants.

The trouble is that while the likes of Britain and Australia are very tolerant of Islam within the nation(s) themselves. Both countries went to war in Iraq alongside the US.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 2:20:27 PM
At 9/25/2014 11:23:59 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:
At 9/24/2014 11:00:54 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Yeah your cat perhaps not speaking english that wont answer the questions.. defame islam with crp and run away.. brave man.
Never fart near dog
Demetriuscapone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 3:30:10 PM

From what I understand, it has alot to do with the way information spreads on the internet. Plenty of forums with the absolutely most poisonous, nonsense on the internet are extra appealing to young people who are easily impressed with anything. Especially amongst muslims, there is this sense that the whole world is against them, with their non-islamicness. I would vote however that the worst of the worst of islamic radicals come from Pakistan, Chechnya, Nigeria, Iraq etc. Amongst those in the west it is possible that Canada, Australia and UK has the worst jihadis travelling to fight ISIS. Not sure though.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 4:54:46 PM
At 9/25/2014 3:30:10 PM, Demetriuscapone wrote:

From what I understand, it has alot to do with the way information spreads on the internet. Plenty of forums with the absolutely most poisonous, nonsense on the internet are extra appealing to young people who are easily impressed with anything. Especially amongst muslims, there is this sense that the whole world is against them, with their non-islamicness. I would vote however that the worst of the worst of islamic radicals come from Pakistan, Chechnya, Nigeria, Iraq etc. Amongst those in the west it is possible that Canada, Australia and UK has the worst jihadis travelling to fight ISIS. Not sure though.

Yes, my wife, who is Australian, was mentioning that very insight to me as well. She also mentioned a style of parenting that says, "My kids are a cut above everyone else's. They are destined for greatness!"

Message #24: I addressed that point in my msg #14.
Relativist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 8:21:21 PM

There are social factors to take into account. When Muslims gets stigmatized, the sort of paranoia this forum thread generates, they look to other ideologies to justify their deprivation. This is probably when 'radical' Muslims comes into play. They often use the west as a casus belli since Muslims lack the recognition normal citizens have. This is why radical preachers have quite the rhetorical prowess. That's what I think, though it probably doesn't hold because I've never met radical Muslims, I've only had a best friend who is a Muslim.

Good posts Demetrius, I saw one anti terrorism unit who said that Isis uses a lot of social media to recruit, especially when everyone turns a blind eye. That's probably the reason why 15 year olds are fighting on the front
Relativist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 8:29:44 PM
At 9/25/2014 11:23:59 AM, Dr_Obvious wrote:

Sure, prove your superiority and inflate your own self - importance. You're right, this is probably where it ends
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 10:16:04 PM
At 9/25/2014 8:21:21 PM, Relativist wrote:

There are social factors to take into account. When Muslims gets stigmatized, the sort of paranoia this forum thread generates, they look to other ideologies to justify their deprivation. This is probably when 'radical' Muslims comes into play. They often use the west as a casus belli since Muslims lack the recognition normal citizens have. This is why radical preachers have quite the rhetorical prowess. That's what I think, though it probably doesn't hold because I've never met radical Muslims, I've only had a best friend who is a Muslim.

Good posts Demetrius, I saw one anti terrorism unit who said that Isis uses a lot of social media to recruit, especially when everyone turns a blind eye. That's probably the reason why 15 year olds are fighting on the front

Ah, it is coming together for me now-- Muslims will emigrate to a country looking for a better way of life and better place to have children. Then they encounter second class citizen status from the mainstream populace, and their children gain the potential to grow up angry and discontent.

It is telling that the parents actively choose a secular society over a Muslim one, though.