Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

The Illuminati Lied To Me

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:14:27 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
For the past six months or so, I kind of changed my opinion of the Illuminati and thought maybe they turned a new leaf and things would get better. I quit watching all of Alex Jones paranoid rantings (for the most part) and thought it would just go away.

But, nope. Now the RFID tracking chips are becoming a reality in the immediate future and even happening now in China. Big Brother dictatorship isn't far.

I'm thinking of consulting Illuminati Grand Master, Leo Zagami, and I'll get back to you with some of his insight on this.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:19:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh grow up.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:22:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:14:27 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
For the past six months or so, I kind of changed my opinion of the Illuminati and thought maybe they turned a new leaf and things would get better. I quit watching all of Alex Jones paranoid rantings (for the most part) and thought it would just go away.

But, nope. Now the RFID tracking chips are becoming a reality in the immediate future and even happening now in China. Big Brother dictatorship isn't far.

I'm thinking of consulting Illuminati Grand Master, Leo Zagami, and I'll get back to you with some of his insight on this.

whatchout he might spit acid at you!!!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:25:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:19:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Oh grow up.

You won't be saying that when you have a chip in your liscense or National ID card that can he scanned from 60 feet away. You don't actually deny RFID chips do you? You're in for a real surprise then.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:30:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:14:27 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
For the past six months or so, I kind of changed my opinion of the Illuminati and thought maybe they turned a new leaf and things would get better. I quit watching all of Alex Jones paranoid rantings (for the most part) and thought it would just go away.

But, nope. Now the RFID tracking chips are becoming a reality in the immediate future and even happening now in China. Big Brother dictatorship isn't far.

I'm thinking of consulting Illuminati Grand Master, Leo Zagami, and I'll get back to you with some of his insight on this.

Your crazy!!!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:37:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:25:15 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:19:09 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Oh grow up.

You won't be saying that when you have a chip in your liscense or National ID card that can he scanned from 60 feet away. You don't actually deny RFID chips do you? You're in for a real surprise then.

I am not having one... but irrespective of the existence of chips, the red wizards of thay don't exist... your sister is not a reincarnated elf... the queen is not a giant shapeshifting blood drinking lizard and neither is the world rule by middle aged men showing each other their nipples in the local masonic temple...

Well actually that last one probably is true...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
JBlake
Posts: 4,634
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:37:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

Religion IS absurd. Now shape-shifting reptilians who secretly rule the world and have a base on the dark side of the moon.... perfectly logical.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:38:53 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

What's absurd is not believing that people act in their own self-interest.

"Let us take an easy example. Suppose we find that Congress has passed a law raising the steel tariff or imposing import quotas on steel? Surely only a moron will fail to realize that the tariff or quota was passed at the behest of lobbyists from the domestic steel industry, anxious to keep out efficient foreign competitors. No one would level a charge of "conspiracy theorist" against such a conclusion. But what the conspiracy theorist is doing is simply to extend his analysis to more complex measures of government: say, to public works projects, the establishment of the ICC, the creation of the Federal Reserve System, or the entry of the United States into a war. In each of these cases, the conspiracy theorist asks himself the question cui bono? Who benefits from this measure? If he finds that Measure A benefits X and Y, his next step is to investigate the hypothesis: did X and Y in fact lobby or exert pressure for the passage of Measure A? In short, did X and Y realize that they would benefit and act accordingly?" - Murray Rothbard
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:39:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:37:38 AM, JBlake wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

Religion IS absurd. Now shape-shifting reptilians who secretly rule the world and have a base on the dark side of the moon.... perfectly logical.

Of course, of course... *rolls eyes*
collegekitchen8
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:39:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am the reptilian grand master dragon of the Illuminati forces within the US Government. Prepare for your mind control www.debate.org
: At 3/30/2010 12:57:51 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
: The universe is simple, It all makes sense given laws like gravity and stuff.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:40:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.wired.com...

I dont deny RFD chips.

I heard on the dave ramsey show once about a study that using a sliding a card causes less pain than handing actual paper money to pay for stuff at the store, and that just waveing a card causes less pain mentally than that. They theorize that if you didnt even have to get out a card but rather had a chip in your finger that needed scaned you would have even less imposistion to not spend your money, because that would mentally regester as no pain, or close to no pain. So there is good reason for at least creadit card companies to encourage computer chips in your skin for economic use as it will make people buy things on credit with less hesitation.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:40:59 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:40:11 AM, Marauder wrote:
http://www.wired.com...

I dont deny RFID chips.

I heard on the dave ramsey show once about a study that using a sliding a card causes less pain than handing actual paper money to pay for stuff at the store, and that just waveing a card causes less pain mentally than that. They theorize that if you didnt even have to get out a card but rather had a chip in your finger that needed scaned you would have even less imposistion to not spend your money, because that would mentally regester as no pain, or close to no pain. So there is good reason for at least creadit card companies to encourage computer chips in your skin for economic use as it will make people buy things on credit with less hesitation.

fix'd
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:41:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

Religion is part of the conspiracy to suppress mankind psychologically. Unlike religion, there is tangible evidence of the global conspiracy. People don't just make theories out of thin air. They look at the evidence and connect the dots. That's what it is about.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:41:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yea, I've figured for a few years that people will have 'chip-cards' in their hands some day.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:43:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:41:28 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Yea, I've figured for a few years that people will have 'chip-cards' in their hands some day.

Conspriracy theorist nutcase!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:44:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:41:28 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Yea, I've figured for a few years that people will have 'chip-cards' in their hands some day.

Right-wing fringe cook conspiracy theorist!
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:46:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
It's a logical progression of technology and convenience.

It does not require that I regard David Icke as the son of God... not invent bizarre fantasies involving, wizards and aliens.... or indeed alien wizards.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 11:51:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:46:37 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It's a logical progression of technology and convenience.

It does not require that I regard David Icke as the son of God.

That was taken out of context by the British media. He used it metaphorically to describe his philosophical view that everyone is a smaller part of the whole. Thomas Paine also called himself and everyone else a son of God.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:23:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:51:12 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
He used it metaphorically to describe his philosophical view that everyone is a smaller part of the whole.

Zhuangzi wrote:

The way is obscured by small completions....

Their division is their completion and their completion is their ruin. But nothing is completed or injured when they are again comprehended as one. Only the penetrating person knows to comprehend them as one. Don't insist but lodge in the usual.The usual is useful. You can use it to penetrate. When you penetrate, you get it. Get it and you're almost there. Just go along with things. Doing that without knowing how things are is what i call the way.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:28:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:41:15 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

Religion is part of the conspiracy to suppress mankind psychologically. Unlike religion, there is tangible evidence of the global conspiracy. People don't just make theories out of thin air. They look at the evidence and connect the dots. That's what it is about.

Says the person who believes in reptilians. You might as well become scientologist. xD
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 12:35:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:28:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:41:15 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

Religion is part of the conspiracy to suppress mankind psychologically. Unlike religion, there is tangible evidence of the global conspiracy. People don't just make theories out of thin air. They look at the evidence and connect the dots. That's what it is about.

Says the person who believes in reptilians. You might as well become scientologist. xD

Scientology is a blatant scam based on a science fiction author. The central theme / alien scheme of Scientology is nothing at all like the conspiracy version of aliens.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 7:58:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:35:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Scientology is a blatant scam based on a science fiction author. The central theme / alien scheme of Scientology is nothing at all like the conspiracy version of aliens.

Might as well be... it's just as far-fetched! Btw what evidence do you mean? Don't link me to some David Icke thing either lol I can't listen to his BS for more than a few minutes.
President of DDO
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 8:31:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:38:53 AM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

What's absurd is not believing that people act in their own self-interest.

"Let us take an easy example. Suppose we find that Congress has passed a law raising the steel tariff or imposing import quotas on steel? Surely only a moron will fail to realize that the tariff or quota was passed at the behest of lobbyists from the domestic steel industry, anxious to keep out efficient foreign competitors. No one would level a charge of "conspiracy theorist" against such a conclusion. But what the conspiracy theorist is doing is simply to extend his analysis to more complex measures of government: say, to public works projects, the establishment of the ICC, the creation of the Federal Reserve System, or the entry of the United States into a war. In each of these cases, the conspiracy theorist asks himself the question cui bono? Who benefits from this measure? If he finds that Measure A benefits X and Y, his next step is to investigate the hypothesis: did X and Y in fact lobby or exert pressure for the passage of Measure A? In short, did X and Y realize that they would benefit and act accordingly?" - Murray Rothbard

10/10
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 12:55:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.redicecreations.com...

From the article:

"Problem, Reaction, Solution - Ready for Your Biometric ID Card, America?

Could a national identity card help resolve the heated immigration-reform divide?

Two Senators, New York Democrat Chuck Schumer and South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham, certainly seem to think so. They recently presented an immigration-bill blueprint to President Barack Obama that includes a proposal to issue a biometric ID card — one that would contain physical data such as fingerprints or retinal scans — to all working Americans. The "enhanced Social Security card" is being touted as a way to curb illegal immigration by giving employers the power to quickly and accurately determine who is eligible to work. "If you say [illegal immigrants] can't get a job when they come here, you'll stop it," Schumer told the Wall Street Journal. Proponents also hope legal hiring will be easier for employers if there's a single go-to document instead of the 26 that new employees can currently use to show they're authorized to work."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 5:45:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 11:51:12 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:46:37 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
It's a logical progression of technology and convenience.

It does not require that I regard David Icke as the son of God.

That was taken out of context by the British media. He used it metaphorically to describe his philosophical view that everyone is a smaller part of the whole. Thomas Paine also called himself and everyone else a son of God.

Oh he simply changed his mind when he realised that it was not a good way to market his crap.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 5:46:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 12:35:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 12:28:50 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:41:15 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

Religion is part of the conspiracy to suppress mankind psychologically. Unlike religion, there is tangible evidence of the global conspiracy. People don't just make theories out of thin air. They look at the evidence and connect the dots. That's what it is about.

Says the person who believes in reptilians. You might as well become scientologist. xD

Scientology is a blatant scam based on a science fiction author. The central theme / alien scheme of Scientology is nothing at all like the conspiracy version of aliens.

Says the person whose prophet is a failed footballer who suffered a nervous breakdown.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 8:15:12 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/30/2010 8:31:19 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:38:53 AM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/30/2010 11:32:49 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I love how Geo believes in conspiracies yet views religion as absurd. I smell hypocrisy...

What's absurd is not believing that people act in their own self-interest.

"Let us take an easy example. Suppose we find that Congress has passed a law raising the steel tariff or imposing import quotas on steel? Surely only a moron will fail to realize that the tariff or quota was passed at the behest of lobbyists from the domestic steel industry, anxious to keep out efficient foreign competitors. No one would level a charge of "conspiracy theorist" against such a conclusion. But what the conspiracy theorist is doing is simply to extend his analysis to more complex measures of government: say, to public works projects, the establishment of the ICC, the creation of the Federal Reserve System, or the entry of the United States into a war. In each of these cases, the conspiracy theorist asks himself the question cui bono? Who benefits from this measure? If he finds that Measure A benefits X and Y, his next step is to investigate the hypothesis: did X and Y in fact lobby or exert pressure for the passage of Measure A? In short, did X and Y realize that they would benefit and act accordingly?" - Murray Rothbard

10/10

Hardly a 10/10. Not only was there a random and unnecessary question mark in the 2nd sentence (lol), but this is just common sense and nothing too insightful. Besides, why couldn't Reasoning just say the same exact thing in 2 quick sentences instead of just quoting MR like always? *Yawn* Just because Murray said it doesn't make the statement any more interesting, relevant or mean I accept it as fact anyway (though this particular quote happens to be correct... obviously).
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 8:16:33 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 3/31/2010 12:55:30 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
National implanted ID security card

Is this still considered a conspiracy? I think this is pretty obvious that we're on this path.
President of DDO