Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why I am a supporter of lipodiversity

jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:37:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

Those bigoted Lipophobes claim that being fat is not natural but there are hundreds of species of animals which have fat animals in them so we need to be tolerant of Lipo minorities down with the Lipophobes onward towards Fat Marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 6:01:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/2/2014 8:37:53 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

Those bigoted Lipophobes claim that being fat is not natural but there are hundreds of species of animals which have fat animals in them so we need to be tolerant of Lipo minorities down with the Lipophobes onward towards Fat Marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. I'm not fat, I'm lipodiverse. The lipodiversity community is roaring to get its way. The roar of tolerance. The roar that will drown out all reason and logic until we get our way and society stops labelling "obesity" as a disease!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 1:50:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yea... no. There is a difference between being fat and naturally being a large person. Morbid Obesity is not who people are, it is an epidemic and a dangerous health issue responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people per year.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 8:39:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Troll...???
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 9:29:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 10:56:12 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Is this a troll thread? Sounds like the ignorant garbage my sister reads on Tumblr all day.

YOU are a evil intolerant person!

Heres a good satirical comic to show you why you're WRONG and are a LIPOPHOBE who hates LIPODIVERSITY and FAT MARRIAGE!

http://www.debate.org...
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 10:02:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 10:56:12 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Is this a troll thread? Sounds like the ignorant garbage my sister reads on Tumblr all day.

Lipodiversity exists in nature, and some animals are lipodiverse, but some evil intolerant people say that lipodiversity is bad when it is natural to be morbidly lipodiverse! Non-lipodiverse people (lipotypicals) are lipophobes and should be eugenicized!
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:05:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 10:56:12 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Is this a troll thread? Sounds like the ignorant garbage my sister reads on Tumblr all day.
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 1:49:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 11:05:28 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 10/13/2014 10:56:12 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Is this a troll thread? Sounds like the ignorant garbage my sister reads on Tumblr all day.

YOU are a evil intolerant person!

Heres a good satirical comic to show you why you're WRONG and are a LIPOPHOBE who hates LIPODIVERSITY and FAT MARRIAGE!

http://www.debate.org...
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 11:11:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
BUMP

Did you know that lipominorities earn less money than lipotypicals? Some lipophobes claim that this is because lipominorities cannot do their jobs as well because according to them, obesity is a "disease" that must be "cured" by evil religious rituals such as running and eating salad that the lipophobes push on us! Some lipophobes go "not all lipotypicals are like that" (NALALT), but they are WRONG because all lipotypicals are lipophobes who want to push their evil religion of "healthyism", and "healthyism" is a religion that says that we should eat LEAN PROTEIN, VEGGIES, HEALTHY PLANT AND ANIMAL FATS, AND COMPLEX CARBS, and guess what, they tell us to do such abominations as RUNNING or even worse, SWIMMING. Healthyism is a cult created by lipophobes and is an abomination and they worship healthyism's deity using veggies and lean proteins and running which are all evil cult behaviour!! Dont tell me what I should eat!!

Theres a video online where a guy who has 400 pounds of weight goes to the street
and people staired at him!! This is LIPOHARASSMENT and shuld be ILEGAL!
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 12:58:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 11:11:51 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
BUMP

Did you know that lipominorities earn less money than lipotypicals? Some lipophobes claim that this is because lipominorities cannot do their jobs as well because according to them, obesity is a "disease" that must be "cured" by evil religious rituals such as running and eating salad that the lipophobes push on us! Some lipophobes go "not all lipotypicals are like that" (NALALT), but they are WRONG because all lipotypicals are lipophobes who want to push their evil religion of "healthyism", and "healthyism" is a religion that says that we should eat LEAN PROTEIN, VEGGIES, HEALTHY PLANT AND ANIMAL FATS, AND COMPLEX CARBS, and guess what, they tell us to do such abominations as RUNNING or even worse, SWIMMING. Healthyism is a cult created by lipophobes and is an abomination and they worship healthyism's deity using veggies and lean proteins and running which are all evil cult behaviour!! Dont tell me what I should eat!!

Theres a video online where a guy who has 400 pounds of weight goes to the street
and people staired at him!! This is LIPOHARASSMENT and shuld be ILEGAL!

I must speak up now against Lipo conversion therapy! It's an attempt by the bigoted religious right to suppress lipodiversity and make everyone lipotypical but I am lipodiverse and proud and me and my fat buddies shall hold a Lipodiversity Pride Parade!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 9:27:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 12:58:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/9/2014 11:11:51 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
BUMP

Did you know that lipominorities earn less money than lipotypicals? Some lipophobes claim that this is because lipominorities cannot do their jobs as well because according to them, obesity is a "disease" that must be "cured" by evil religious rituals such as running and eating salad that the lipophobes push on us! Some lipophobes go "not all lipotypicals are like that" (NALALT), but they are WRONG because all lipotypicals are lipophobes who want to push their evil religion of "healthyism", and "healthyism" is a religion that says that we should eat LEAN PROTEIN, VEGGIES, HEALTHY PLANT AND ANIMAL FATS, AND COMPLEX CARBS, and guess what, they tell us to do such abominations as RUNNING or even worse, SWIMMING. Healthyism is a cult created by lipophobes and is an abomination and they worship healthyism's deity using veggies and lean proteins and running which are all evil cult behaviour!! Dont tell me what I should eat!!

Theres a video online where a guy who has 400 pounds of weight goes to the street
and people staired at him!! This is LIPOHARASSMENT and shuld be ILEGAL!

I must speak up now against Lipo conversion therapy! It's an attempt by the bigoted religious right to suppress lipodiversity and make everyone lipotypical but I am lipodiverse and proud and me and my fat buddies shall hold a Lipodiversity Pride Parade!

YES! Those lipohobes are just like the Westboro Fatist Church, which wants to burn good lipominorities at steaks!
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 9:30:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 12:58:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/9/2014 11:11:51 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
BUMP

Did you know that lipominorities earn less money than lipotypicals? Some lipophobes claim that this is because lipominorities cannot do their jobs as well because according to them, obesity is a "disease" that must be "cured" by evil religious rituals such as running and eating salad that the lipophobes push on us! Some lipophobes go "not all lipotypicals are like that" (NALALT), but they are WRONG because all lipotypicals are lipophobes who want to push their evil religion of "healthyism", and "healthyism" is a religion that says that we should eat LEAN PROTEIN, VEGGIES, HEALTHY PLANT AND ANIMAL FATS, AND COMPLEX CARBS, and guess what, they tell us to do such abominations as RUNNING or even worse, SWIMMING. Healthyism is a cult created by lipophobes and is an abomination and they worship healthyism's deity using veggies and lean proteins and running which are all evil cult behaviour!! Dont tell me what I should eat!!

Theres a video online where a guy who has 400 pounds of weight goes to the street
and people staired at him!! This is LIPOHARASSMENT and shuld be ILEGAL!

I must speak up now against Lipo conversion therapy! It's an attempt by the bigoted religious right to suppress lipodiversity and make everyone lipotypical but I am lipodiverse and proud and me and my fat buddies shall hold a Lipodiversity Pride Parade!

Everyone, if you are pro-lipodiversity, you should not believe in Christianity. This is because Christianity promotes lipophobia by stating that laziness is "immoral". Christians, even those who claim to be "lipotolerant", are lipophobes because claiming that laziness is immoral hurts the rights of lipominorities.
slo1
Posts: 4,359
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 1:13:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I dunt get it. Arn't lipotyoicals the lipominority? Especially if one uses Japan's standard we are all fat fks in the US.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 4:04:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 1:13:14 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I dunt get it. Arn't lipotyoicals the lipominority? Especially if one uses Japan's standard we are all fat fks in the US.

Oh wait...you're right. Lipodiverse people are in fact the majority in the United States.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Otokage
Posts: 2,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!
Otokage
Posts: 2,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!
Otokage
Posts: 2,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 5:37:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!

That's not lipodiversity that's instincts! And btw are we animals now??? If something is done by animals then it is suddenly natural and good??? Do animals have a soul to begin with??? Then why are they your role model???
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:10:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/19/2014 5:37:35 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!

That's not lipodiversity that's instincts! And btw are we animals now??? If something is done by animals then it is suddenly natural and good??? Do animals have a soul to begin with??? Then why are they your role model???

You're a lipophobic troll! You are hurting lipominorities because you are a part of the evil heinous cult of healthyism!
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:17:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/19/2014 5:37:35 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!

That's not lipodiversity that's instincts! And btw are we animals now??? If something is done by animals then it is suddenly natural and good??? Do animals have a soul to begin with??? Then why are they your role model???

You are intolerant! Here is a good satirical comic to show why you are wrong! http://www.debate.org...
Otokage
Posts: 2,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 5:57:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 5:10:26 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/19/2014 5:37:35 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!

That's not lipodiversity that's instincts! And btw are we animals now??? If something is done by animals then it is suddenly natural and good??? Do animals have a soul to begin with??? Then why are they your role model???

You're a lipophobic troll! You are hurting lipominorities because you are a part of the evil heinous cult of healthyism!

Is it demonstrated that so called "lipominorities" can actually be hurt? Because if they had the ability to feel bad, I doubt they would commit such atrocities like eating donuts. Humpf.

Plus it is not the desire of being obese/anorexic what I criticize, it is the action of eating too much/too little. The actions are moraly wrong, not desires. If an anorexic-wannabe holds himself and eats the standard quantity like any good human being should do, then I have no problem with them.

And stop attacking me dude. I respect that you like lipodiversity but you have to respect that I don't like them, ok? Intolerant b*tch.
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:45:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 5:57:29 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:10:26 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/19/2014 5:37:35 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!

That's not lipodiversity that's instincts! And btw are we animals now??? If something is done by animals then it is suddenly natural and good??? Do animals have a soul to begin with??? Then why are they your role model???

You're a lipophobic troll! You are hurting lipominorities because you are a part of the evil heinous cult of healthyism!

Is it demonstrated that so called "lipominorities" can actually be hurt? Because if they had the ability to feel bad, I doubt they would commit such atrocities like eating donuts. Humpf.

Plus it is not the desire of being obese/anorexic what I criticize, it is the action of eating too much/too little. The actions are moraly wrong, not desires. If an anorexic-wannabe holds himself and eats the standard quantity like any good human being should do, then I have no problem with them.

And stop attacking me dude. I respect that you like lipodiversity but you have to respect that I don't like them, ok? Intolerant b*tch.

Don't tell me what I should eat! Why are you comparing lipodiversity with eating too much! Lipodiversity is natural and is not caused by choices! Lies! Lies! Lies!
Otokage
Posts: 2,352
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 6:49:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 6:45:09 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:57:29 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/23/2014 5:10:26 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/19/2014 5:37:35 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/18/2014 9:45:30 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 12/18/2014 4:37:57 AM, Otokage wrote:
At 12/17/2014 9:27:05 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
At 11/13/2014 6:47:38 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:37:56 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I am a supporter of lipodiversity, because lipotypicals are trying to discriminate lipominorities, because lipotypicals think that "obesity" is a "disease" that needs to be "cured", and because lipodiversity is not a disease but rather who you are. Lipodiversity needs to be pushed onto society.

Lipodiversity means to accept people of different fat levels, and not discriminating them by treating "obesity" as a "disease" that needs a "cure". Lipotypicals usually hate lipominorities, (lipophobia) and want to "cure" them even though lipodiversityness is caused by genes, and environment/lifestyle have no effect on so called "obesity".

Lipotypicals are people who society treats as normal. People who are not discriminated against because they are a "ill" person who needs to be "cured of their fatness". They are usually lipophobes who hate lipominorities. They want to "cure" us with evil poisons like exercise. Lipominorities are not people with disorders, people, and obesity is caused by genetics and not lifestyle choices! Lipominoritism is natural and not a choice!!

Lipotypicals treat obesity and other types of lipodiversity and lipominoritism as "curable disorders" because they are lipophobes who hate us, when we are just different.

Lipodiversity is not a disease. If you have been called "fat", it is who you are and not caused by choices, no matter how much those lipotypicals and so called doctors say.

I think you simply are a disgusting fatty and can not live up with the fact that there's perfect people like me on the debate forum. I hate lipodiverse people and I'm here to end you all, because i'm a lipotypical supremacist and I think "lipophobia" is a made up left-wing concept which is politicaly correct these days but it is simply used as a desperate rant resort by two groups of people: those who have the "lypodiverse" disease, and those who choose to be lipodiverse and try to fool us stating it is not a choice.

Btw being lipodiverse is condemned by the Bible. So f*ck u lipodiverses. I hope you burn in hell.

You are an bigot! If you don't like lipodiversity, then just don't be lipodiverse!

Yeah! I won't be lipodiverse anymore! Because it is a choice! And therefore I can cease to be lipodiverse anytime I want! >_<

No, lipodiversity is who you are, because some animals in the wild are also lipodiverse! Lipodiversity is the natural lifestyle!

That's not lipodiversity that's instincts! And btw are we animals now??? If something is done by animals then it is suddenly natural and good??? Do animals have a soul to begin with??? Then why are they your role model???

You're a lipophobic troll! You are hurting lipominorities because you are a part of the evil heinous cult of healthyism!

Is it demonstrated that so called "lipominorities" can actually be hurt? Because if they had the ability to feel bad, I doubt they would commit such atrocities like eating donuts. Humpf.

Plus it is not the desire of being obese/anorexic what I criticize, it is the action of eating too much/too little. The actions are moraly wrong, not desires. If an anorexic-wannabe holds himself and eats the standard quantity like any good human being should do, then I have no problem with them.

And stop attacking me dude. I respect that you like lipodiversity but you have to respect that I don't like them, ok? Intolerant b*tch.

Don't tell me what I should eat! Why are you comparing lipodiversity with eating too much! Lipodiversity is natural and is not caused by choices! Lies! Lies! Lies!

Will you tell that to God when he judges you on the afterlife? Good luck atheist!