Jump to topic:

The coup in Egypt

frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 6:56:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Last year, there was a coup in Egypt and a president, who is elected by the votes of Egyptians, was deposed and who voted for the president slaughters.
And the UN do nothing against this injustice, under the influence of the members of Security Council.

Then how do you approve today's structure of The UN?!
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 7:52:56 AM
At 10/2/2014 6:56:36 AM, frbnsn wrote:
Last year, there was a coup in Egypt and a president, who is elected by the votes of Egyptians, was deposed and who voted for the president slaughters.
And the UN do nothing against this injustice, under the influence of the members of Security Council.

Then how do you approve today's structure of The UN?!

Are you from Egypt?

What is the political situation now?
frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 6:51:14 AM
No, I am from T"rkiye.
I have this post, because the coup in Egypt is a persecution, a cruelty.
saif_hazem1942
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 5:06:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm from Egypt and i say that you have been blinded by the erdogan anti-sisi propaganda , there was no coup in Egypt because the army acted after millions of Egyptians protested against the rule of morsi on the anniversary of 1 year of his rule (30/6/2013) and till(3/7/2013) after protests against morsi and after an ultimatum by the military that unless the demands of the people are met within 48 hours the army will have to intervene and restore stability (because there have been reports of civil war on the horizon between the Egyptian people and the Muslim brotherhood and their allies which the army and the situation would become a new Syria) so the military only intervened after the protesters called for the army to intervene and after the protesters called for the end of the Muslim brotherhood rule .

The military acted and arrested morsi on (3/7/2013) and declared that an early election to be made

And for a coup to be a coup the military has to take control over the country after they seize power of the country but what really happens in Egypt was that the head of the Egyptian supreme court took control of the country as acting president untill the next presidential election (which sisi won with 90% of the votes because of the wide support he had from the people after the 30/6 revolution)
Saif Hazem