Jump to topic:

One people. One Korea

Nikerbriker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 7:47:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It was artificial division. I've got a lot of second cousins and a house left me by my Granny in North Korea. Twenty years ago my uncle crossed the border illegally and lived in our family till he got official refugee status. I think each Hanja citizen has such problems. And I think them far-fetched. In the world there are some political forces interested in maintaining this status-quo. Now such force imposes Republic of Korea this missile defence system. It would be equal to open announcement Northern Korea our enemy this system would aim at primarily. And no wonder that our northern brothers take offence. They already announced about boycott XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang if our Gov would allow this American AMB system placement. And those Olympics have to be reunifying for our countries.
USA is the world's dictator. Their principle "divide and conquer". Now Americans hinder reunification of Korean people for they know that we never raise without mutual support.
TryingToBeOpenMinded
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 10:26:55 AM
At 10/6/2014 7:47:16 AM, Nikerbriker wrote:
It was artificial division. I've got a lot of second cousins and a house left me by my Granny in North Korea. Twenty years ago my uncle crossed the border illegally and lived in our family till he got official refugee status. I think each Hanja citizen has such problems. And I think them far-fetched. In the world there are some political forces interested in maintaining this status-quo. Now such force imposes Republic of Korea this missile defence system. It would be equal to open announcement Northern Korea our enemy this system would aim at primarily. And no wonder that our northern brothers take offence. They already announced about boycott XXIII Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang if our Gov would allow this American AMB system placement. And those Olympics have to be reunifying for our countries.
USA is the world's dictator. Their principle "divide and conquer". Now Americans hinder reunification of Korean people for they know that we never raise without mutual support.

You're living in a dream world. There is no way that Kim Jong Un will ever voluntarily give up power. He's a dictator that has an iron grip on his people. And, he will never let go. There is no way that South Korea can bring him down peacefully or by force.

We will have to wait until Kim Jong Un dies through old age and hope that his son will be willing to give up the power. That is the only way that all of the communist regimes disbanded. The people never overthrew the communist dictator. Dictators are too strong especially with modern day weapons. In every communist country, the new heir in power voluntarily gave it up. (Deng Xiapeng - China; Gorbachev - Russia; Raul Castro - Cuba; etc.)
wrichcirw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 6:29:09 AM
At 10/6/2014 7:47:16 AM, Nikerbriker wrote:

The Olympics are a Western conception meant to unify nations aligned with the West. They are not meant to be used as a political statement advocating for a one Korea.

America is currently the standard-bearer for the West and more than likely will be for the foreseeable future, as Europe will more than likely not be able to unite as a single polity.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?