Jump to topic:

our crash after losing 2 iran cina

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 6:30:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Iran might not be as powerfull militarily as us,but its stronger then us..! Iran won this battle against us..! Irans tactics will be studied by all our enemies ,and used against us..!! We lost to iran..!!
Iran infitrated us iran used libs to do their pr and won...!!
We broke up our allies and destroyed our coallision ..!!
Iran is now tratening us with war and we will raise the white flag..!!!
http://us.mobile.reuters.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 6:45:28 AM
This issue about nuclear weapons is something that reminds us of the Cold War where two great powers struggled to get more military strength with nuclear weapons than the rest of the nations. I hope Iran does not try to make any nuclear weapons, since they will just destroy their own nation if they launch them at others.

Iran is very powerful, and let us hope that no war takes place there. The U.S. has too many problems to deal with.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 7:09:09 AM
This situation was cuased by bush who took out saddam..!
Saddam was balancing out the area..!
But obama adds to the problem.
We had a idiot bush to start truble,then we got obama to make sure it turnes into a real big problem..!

The main people who are the victims are iran people..!!
As they lose their economy,and become hostage to islam hate mongers..!!
Shaira law hanging and beheading their yuth and no hope for life..!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 11:41:20 AM
At 4/9/2010 6:30:05 AM, banker wrote:
Iran might not be as powerfull militarily as us,but its stronger then us..! Iran won this battle against us..! Irans tactics will be studied by all our enemies ,and used against us..!! We lost to iran..!!
Iran infitrated us iran used libs to do their pr and won...!!
We broke up our allies and destroyed our coallision ..!!
Iran is now tratening us with war and we will raise the white flag..!!!
http://us.mobile.reuters.com...

Why is it a question of someone winning?...This is the entire world we are talking about. Why don't you really find out why the US wants to invade Iran, or stop them from getting nukes?

This issue has nothing to do with Liberals, or Conservatives. Stop seeing what facts you want to.
kelly224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 11:46:03 AM
At 4/9/2010 7:09:09 AM, banker wrote:
This situation was cuased by bush who took out saddam..!
Saddam was balancing out the area..!
But obama adds to the problem.
We had a idiot bush to start truble,then we got obama to make sure it turnes into a real big problem..!

The main people who are the victims are iran people..!!
As they lose their economy,and become hostage to islam hate mongers..!!
Shaira law hanging and beheading their yuth and no hope for life..!

This crisis started before Bush, and won't end with Obama. The US is concerned with protecting Israel, finishing the natural gas pipeline to the Caspian Sea, expanding it's global empire, and so on. The majority of the world are to afraid to speak against the US for fear of being choked off economically.

Until Americans realize that our country has one of the biggest propaganda machines in the world, we will be further deceived into thinking that we are right, and they are wrong.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 1:51:20 PM
Kelly you come out swinging and name caling etc.
Now we wait for your view where is it.?
You said it does not have anything to do with the libs..!! But as a lib you not only are here to prove my point.!! More over you even are so eager to defend iran that your destroying your credibilty while doing it..!!!
Your indifferance to irans brutal regime and its brutalty against its people is not going to be mirored if the issue would be our allies...!!!

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 6:29:16 PM
Rob 1 I did not have room for the h of china in the header it is limited sorry

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 9:58:23 PM
Insert I want to take this opportunity to defend you against the imbisol nags..!
I admire your contribution and its very informative despite my opinion about your cult..!
Your very bold I got into lots of battles with you ,but I never lost respect for you..!!
As a friend please ignore nags ,he does not deserve your attention..!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 10:07:59 PM
At 4/10/2010 9:58:23 PM, banker wrote:
Insert I want to take this opportunity to defend you against the imbisol nags..!
I admire your contribution and its very informative despite my opinion about your cult..!
Your very bold I got into lots of battles with you ,but I never lost respect for you..!!
As a friend please ignore nags ,he does not deserve your attention..!!

Haha, "my cult". Anyway, thanks anyway for somewhat sticking up for me although we disagree on core issues regarding my faith.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 5:09:04 AM
Insert your welcome.!

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 5:11:51 AM
True 2 gaga why is my writing style a issue of importance.?

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 8:03:35 AM
At 4/11/2010 5:09:04 AM, banker wrote:
Insert your welcome for the backhanded insults I threw your way.!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 12:27:38 PM
Matt I admire your defanding one with great character like insert,despite my confusion .
I am really confused and I am not aware of the insults you talk about..!!
If you talk about my ridiculing isalm.? Well that's not her personally..!! Moreover I fully condemn islam not half way at all..!!!

Well insert might agree that its personal but I disagree..!
By the way insert is giving it to me herself as well , and I am not on the winning end all the time...!! I actually lost a debate with her too..!!
So insert does not need help with me..!!
But I admire the ones who fight to make it fun,and know where to drew the line ..!!
Even boxers are real friends..!! We are after all enjoying each other and respect our differances

shaniqualawyers013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 12:39:23 PM
At 4/10/2010 9:58:23 PM, banker wrote:
the imbisol nags..!

imbecile

"I am aware about the occult more then you care to know..! (http://www.debate.org...)
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
shaniqualawyers013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 12:42:32 PM
At 4/11/2010 12:27:38 PM, banker wrote:
By the way insert is giving it to me herself as well , and I am not on the winning end all the time...!!

But I admire the ones who fight to make it fun

More evidence surfaces of a Banker, InsertNameHere relationship.

This even points it to being a sadomasochism relationship
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM
At 4/11/2010 12:42:32 PM, shaniqualawyers013 wrote:
By the way insert is giving it to me herself as well , and I am not on the winning end all the time...!!

Banker, stop being a creeper!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM
Insert I have done that before I left high skool

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 1:10:44 PM
At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:

Judging by your spelling, it seems you were probably never in highschool.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 1:13:23 PM
At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
Where are the threads about the Catholic priest scandals? Make one so we can discuss that!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 1:17:04 PM
At 4/11/2010 12:42:32 PM, shaniqualawyers013 wrote:

You do mean Saddamosochism?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 3:35:50 PM
Mizra it apears you look to talk about catholic preasts and their relationship with 9 year old kids...!
Is it to point out that just like aisha washed muhammuds stained pants the preasts should do the same.?

Are you going to get vergins for mocking priests.?
How old are you please inform us about your relationship with priests.?
Since your last expirience with priests how often are you eager to reexpirience that with a chat.?
Is your partner forced to dress like a priest when visiting you.?

If something other then your priest fatish got you to post this fatish request please explain...!!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 3:40:50 PM
At 4/11/2010 3:35:50 PM, banker wrote:
Mizra it apears you look to talk about catholic preasts and their relationship with 9 year old kids...!
Is it to point out that just like aisha washed muhammuds stained pants the preasts should do the same.?

Since your last expirience with priests how often are you eager to reexpirience that with a chat.?

If something other then your priest fatish got you to post this fatish request please explain...!!!

i liek ur humur....! u shuld be comedien....!
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 3:50:00 PM
At 4/11/2010 3:35:50 PM, banker wrote:

Irrelevant to my question. Since whatever a 'Muslim' does badly, you blame Islam. Why don't you blame Christianity for these scandals, since Bishops are involved, including the Pope himself who kept it secret?
And no, I'm not mocking priests. I respect them, generally, a lot, just like the Qur'an does. I am talking specifically about these Catholic priests who abused youngsters sexually.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2010 3:57:26 PM
Insert I see that mizra looks to discover priests,I makes me curious..! When kids read about muhammuds life do they like to live like their hero.?
Are they looking to get into relationship with prophets at age of 9.?

Is a relationship with a priest a good substitute to a prophet.?
Is age 17 too late.?