Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Liberal Democratic Party (Japan)

shaniqualawyers013
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 8:33:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org...
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 8:53:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
They are actually known to be pretty, uh, "prejudiced", to say the least, in Japan.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
shaniqualawyers013
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 9:03:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 8:52:16 AM, Volkov wrote:
There a point to this?

Read the description then refer to the title of this thread.
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 9:10:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 9:03:34 AM, shaniqualawyers013 wrote:
At 4/12/2010 8:52:16 AM, Volkov wrote:
There a point to this?

Read the description then refer to the title of this thread.

Oh, I got that, I just failed to see what the point was. There is all sorts of "Liberal" or "Democratic" parties around the world that aren't any bit like the US version, 'cause you know, not everything revolves around the polarized US electorate.

Here's an entire list that Akbar can shout over:

http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org...

Shock! Surprise!