Jump to topic:

russia,s invasion of the usa

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 7:09:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The super speed of events that where unprodictable leaves us to wonder what's in store for us in the future...!
Remember when russia was of no concern.? Now russia is uniting with shavaz and iran and china..! This equals a losing cenario for the usa...!!

The latest fall of polish gov proves also that russia is determind not to allow nato to secure itself with a defance system in poland..!
See a prediction how russia will destroy us..!!
http://mediumchannel.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Tamikajones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 7:55:45 PM
Russia invaded the usa??? since when
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 8:05:07 PM
Its a prediction..! Ofcurse its a extream one ,but there is signs that we move in a radical direction..!
Its interesting to find out what your prediction is.?

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2010 10:32:25 PM
Russians cannot invade USA right now. Russians are stuck in 4.5 Generation Fighter Jets and they do not have any stealth aircrafts.

But I won't be surprised to see Denmark invading and conquering the US. I don't think the Great Britain can stop the Mighty Danish Army from conquering Europe.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 4:10:25 AM
Insert I understand that as a muslim you need to jihad against libs ,but this topic is not about them...!!

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 4:46:12 AM
At 4/13/2010 7:09:49 PM, banker wrote:
The super speed of events that where unprodictable

Events are what?

leaves us to wonder what's in store for us in the future...!
Remember when russia was of no concern.?

No, I am not 500 years old.

Now russia is uniting with shavaz and iran and china..! This equals a losing cenario

Equals a what?

for the usa...!!

The latest fall of polish gov proves also that russia is determind not to allow nato to secure itself with a defance system in poland..!

A what system?

See a prediction how russia will destroy us..!!
http://mediumchannel.com...

oh noeesss!!!!11 we r arl going to die!!!!!!!!!!1111$
omg omg omg!
lol
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 4:47:14 AM
When an extremist plans and executes a murderous plot against

Whom?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 4:58:54 AM
Russia cannot invade USA right now, and I doubt it will in the future. It will go down economically, and even if it is about to conquer Washington D.C., we know what the U.S. president would do in the end.

A battle over Alaska would be fairly interesting, since both sides are close to it, and it stands between them. Should Russia invade any powerful country, it would maybe be able to invade its neighbors (except China), and probably most European/African countries, one on one.

China is probably the hardest country to invade. You cannot expect over a billion citizens to remain calm. Russia and China probably have the same amount of chance winning against each other, but I doubt they would go to war.

Banker, it is better if you worry about who will be invaded by USA, not who will invade USA.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 5:02:30 AM
I think the problem is that as banker is a child he may not have heard of such things as MAD, his entire knowledge of modern warfare comes from action men figures and comic books.
DontBeRacist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 5:20:11 AM
At 4/14/2010 5:02:30 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I think the problem is that as banker is a child he may not have heard of such things as MAD, his entire knowledge of modern warfare comes from action men figures and comic books.

It is possible that we get invaded by little green army men with lighters taped to them posing as flamethrowers.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 5:22:08 AM
At 4/13/2010 10:32:25 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Russians cannot invade USA right now. Russians are stuck in 4.5 Generation Fighter Jets and they do not have any stealth aircrafts.

But I won't be surprised to see Denmark invading and conquering the US. I don't think the Great Britain can stop the Mighty Danish Army from conquering Europe.

I don't see any Danes taking over any middle eastern states.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 5:27:00 AM
At 4/14/2010 5:22:08 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I think that was sarcasm.

Denmark does have a strong army, though. It is not capable of invading Bulgaria, for instance, but it is good defensively, since Denmark is a small nation with a flat landscape, and probably easy to lead a blitzkrieg in. The Danish military is capable of defending itself efficiently.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 5:30:22 AM
At 4/13/2010 7:19:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
Banker, you need to see this. It explains everything you talk about.

Dude, people have been doing this for years!
Kool-aid even advertised it 20 years ago.
Loser!
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 6:44:37 AM
At 4/14/2010 5:27:00 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/14/2010 5:22:08 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I think that was sarcasm.

Denmark does have a strong army, though. It is not capable of invading Bulgaria, for instance, but it is good defensively, since Denmark is a small nation with a flat landscape, and probably easy to lead a blitzkrieg in. The Danish military is capable of defending itself efficiently.

It is?

I would really like to ride my bike there.

I can't wait to visit Europe.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 8:22:45 AM
At 4/14/2010 6:44:37 AM, Ren wrote:
It is?
With regards to what? Landscape or military?

I would really like to ride my bike there.

I can't wait to visit Europe.
I think Denmark is the perfect place for riding a bike on a sunny day during holidays. It is mostly around farms, but there are also some cozy forests.

http://www.biobent.dk...

It usually looks like that.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 9:05:02 AM
At 4/14/2010 5:30:22 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 4/13/2010 7:19:14 PM, Koopin wrote:
Banker, you need to see this. It explains everything you talk about.

Dude, people have been doing this for years!
Kool-aid even advertised it 20 years ago.
Loser!

NoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Show me the proof.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 10:44:08 AM
At 4/14/2010 4:10:25 AM, banker wrote:
Insert I understand that as a muslim you need to jihad against libs ,but this topic is not about them...!!

Nope. I like libs.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 10:56:12 AM
At 4/14/2010 10:44:08 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Nope. I like libs.

u can jyhad agenst me babee i am en ebol lib
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 11:08:23 AM
At 4/14/2010 10:56:12 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Nope. I like libs.

lol. That sounded dirty unless I'm just sick-minded. xD
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 11:17:22 AM
At 4/14/2010 11:08:23 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Nope. I like libs.

No to be fair it was intended that way.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 11:22:07 AM
At 4/14/2010 11:17:22 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Nope. I like libs.

Coming from you, i'm not at all surprised. ;) You seem to have a thing for muslim girls.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 11:24:27 AM
At 4/14/2010 11:22:07 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Nope. I like libs.

Coming from you, i'm not at all surprised. ;) You seem to have a thing for muslim girls.

Yea I know... hmm...
Tamikajones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2010 4:17:45 PM
At 4/14/2010 11:24:27 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 4/14/2010 11:22:07 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Nope. I like libs.

Yea I know... hmm...
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2010 4:01:34 AM
At 4/14/2010 4:17:45 PM, Tamikajones wrote:
I think 18 year olds are biologically children.

Erm... okay...