Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

france proves how bigoted libs are!

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 7:22:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As libs are eager to dress their unmmoral and social disfunctinal decadance as super mmurality..!! But in reality their only destructed humiliating creatures..!!
France is proof when they fight for striping away the family from its protection as a call for gay rights when it should realy help gays find a cure..!!
Are the france realy against discrimination.?
Not when it comes to immigrants...!!!

is france libs realy against discriminating..??
Not when its dealing with muslim women wearing burka,s...!!!
France claim to seek freedom..?
Not for muslims in gaza living under hamas terorists...!!
http://www.euro-islam.info...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:12:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As libs are eager to dress their unmmoral and social disfunctinal decadance as super mmurality..!! But in reality their only destructed humiliating creatures..!!

The way I see it, liberals are concerned with morality and conservatives aren't. Just about every issue reflects this beautifully. Name-calling and rhetoric can be thrown both ways, but analyzing the issues clearly demonstrates that the "liberal" side of an issue is always going to be more just and ethically-minded.

France is proof when they fight for striping away the family from its protection as a call for gay rights when it should realy help gays find a cure..!!

That sounds like a bad science-fiction episode... Find a cure? That's kind of like OJ Simpson trying to find the real killer... It's not going to happen. They have isolated the gay gene, but we would have to genetically engineer our citizens not to be gay before they are born to achieve this goal. Oh yeah, and the fact that a gay gene exists at all kind of kills conservative's whole "gay is a choice" argument.

Are the france realy against discrimination.?
Not when it comes to immigrants...!!!

Could you point out the part in that long article where you draw that conclusion?

is france libs realy against discriminating..??
Not when its dealing with muslim women wearing burka,s...!!!
France claim to seek freedom..?
Not for muslims in gaza living under hamas terorists...!!

I don't really blame you for stereotyping France as representing all liberals, even though it logically doesn't hold, as I tend to do the same thing. When the in-bred rednecks down south start changing their science books, for instance, I don't think it's a coincidence that it took place in Texas and not New York. Again, could you identify exactly how France is being discriminatory without making me read that whole article? It just seemed like a bunch of statistics...
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:26:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/17/2010 8:12:38 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
As libs are eager to dress their unmmoral and social disfunctinal decadance as super mmurality..!! But in reality their only destructed humiliating creatures..!!

The way I see it, liberals are concerned with morality and conservatives aren't. Just about every issue reflects this beautifully. Name-calling and rhetoric can be thrown both ways, but analyzing the issues clearly demonstrates that the "liberal" side of an issue is always going to be more just and ethically-minded.

Presupposes the question what ethics system is advocated first. :P
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 8:44:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Rob not that I expect a lib to be honest..!!
But how is ignorance a excuse.? Your "not able to read the whole article ,but be specific.."
At the same time you wonder why one would assume all france are libs.?

Why all burka,s are terrorists is no question .? Why france assumes all burka,s to be terrorist is no question..?

Now rob informes us about gay gene no link to that.!!!

Rob informs us about liberal ethics when conservatives have none.. (Its no satire by rob..!) Where is the link..!

I assume rob will give us a link that clinton and kennedy was conservativ..!!
Or mikal jacson was conservative..!!
Rob I feal that honesty is not a ethical value ..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 9:18:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Presupposes the question what ethics system is advocated first. :P

You are correct. However "ethics systems" are over-rated by moral relativists; acting ethically is actually pretty easy. If you are acting selflessly, concerned about the welfare of others, then it's pretty hard to go wrong.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 9:38:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Rob not that I expect a lib to be honest..!!

Lie to me Banker.

But how is ignorance a excuse.? Your "not able to read the whole article ,but be specific.."

You cited a long article with a bunch of statistics that, at first glance, don't seem to support your argument, and are expecting me to read through the whole thing and search out where and how you extrapolated your points. Honestly, I don't have the trust in you to find any reinforcement of your points in that article so if you could please identify the passages that support your wild rhetoric it would be much appreciated. It's not like I have to read your badly garbled posts in the first place man. At least make it easier on us to find your sources.

At the same time you wonder why one would assume all france are libs.?

Why all burka,s are terrorists is no question .? Why france assumes all burka,s to be terrorist is no question..?

Now rob informes us about gay gene no link to that.!!!

Here's a link to a news article
http://www.independent.co.uk...

I just google'd it, I can get some scholarly sources on here if you want to make me work :/

Rob informs us about liberal ethics when conservatives have none.. (Its no satire by rob..!) Where is the link..!

Liberals are concerned with justice, conservatives are not. Any questions?

I assume rob will give us a link that clinton and kennedy was conservativ..!!

You love talking about those guys don't you... I bet it makes you real mad that Clinton was getting head in the oval office doesn't it. Probably wiped her face off with an American letterhead or a flag or something... We hired him for his political abilities, not his chastity so get over it. At least he wasn't taking people out hunting like Dick Cheney...

Or mikal jacson was conservative..!!

Wait a minute... Was Michael Jackson a liberal? I thought he was a card-carrying member of the NRA!

Rob I feal that honesty is not a ethical value ..!!

Honesty really isn't an ethical value, at least not a fundamental one. It depends on the context.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 9:41:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/17/2010 9:18:43 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Presupposes the question what ethics system is advocated first. :P

You are correct. However "ethics systems" are over-rated by moral relativists; acting ethically is actually pretty easy.

The phrase 'acting ethically' still requires a standard, even if your are a moral subjectivist, to make the claim 'this is ethical'.

If you are acting selflessly, concerned about the welfare of others, then it's pretty hard to go wrong.

Again, presupposes a certain type of ethical system where that statement is true. Sounds like you are a fan of the ilk of Christine Korsgaard, The Sources of Normativity "moral conduct by definition is not motivated by self-interest". Fine if that rocks your boat, largely ignorant if you think that's inclusive however
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:35:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Rob just explained how the clinton use of flag on monica is ethics according to libs..!!

Also one like mical jackson having a gun is conservative..!!!

Also honesty is not ethical...!!

Thanks rob I don't have what to add..!!

I look forward to have rob enrolled in a lib ethics class of heather had 2 moms...!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:38:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/17/2010 11:35:18 PM, banker wrote:
Rob just explained how the clinton use of flag on monica is ethics according to libs..!!

Also one like mical jackson having a gun is conservative..!!!

Also honesty is not ethical...!!

Thanks rob I don't have what to add..!!

I look forward to have rob enrolled in a lib ethics class of heather had 2 moms...!!

lol wut?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:40:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/17/2010 7:22:28 PM, banker wrote:
France is proof when they fight for striping away the family from its protection as a call for gay rights when it should realy help gays find a cure..!!

The only cure is repression, which simply harms the person and causes them misery when instead they could be having gay sex and advising heterosexuals on fashion, dating and interior design.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:41:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/17/2010 8:12:38 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
As libs are eager to dress their unmmoral and social disfunctinal decadance as super mmurality..!! But in reality their only destructed humiliating creatures..!!

The way I see it, liberals are concerned with morality and conservatives aren't. Just about every issue reflects this beautifully. Name-calling and rhetoric can be thrown both ways, but analyzing the issues clearly demonstrates that the "liberal" side of an issue is always going to be more just and ethically-minded.

Though that smacks of utter bias... I utterly agree.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:44:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am sarcastic about rob who argues that clintons act with monica is a example of lib morality
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:55:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Rob your as hypocritic as only libs could be..!!

You argue against gun protection and point out how mikal jacson has to be a con for owning one...!!
Well all libs who fight against us having gun protection are protected by guns..!! Including obama..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2010 11:56:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/17/2010 11:44:22 PM, banker wrote:
I am sarcastic about rob who argues that clintons act with monica is a example of lib morality

Where does he say that then?
Bush weaselled his way out of serving in vietnam, and went AWOL from the military on the eve of a drugs test... is that conservative morality or is he just a dick?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 12:05:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bush was accused on drugs..!! Clinton was cought with monica arguing it was concent...!! Clinton was married..!!

Now rob argues that honesty is not ethical..!! So why does bush have to be honest.? Accurding to rob
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 12:09:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/18/2010 12:05:03 AM, banker wrote:
Bush was accused on drugs..!! Clinton was cought with monica arguing it was concent...!! Clinton was married..!!

Now rob argues that honesty is not ethical..!! So why does bush have to be honest.? Accurding to rob

Pardon? None of that made sense.

Oh and please... fix your signature.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 3:05:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/18/2010 12:05:03 AM, banker wrote:
Bush was accused on drugs..!! Clinton was cought with monica arguing it was concent...!! Clinton was married..!!

Now rob argues that honesty is not ethical..!! So why does bush have to be honest.? Accurding to rob

Banker, you are like a rose on the flowers of a Monte Cristo, I find myself fond of you...
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 4:52:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well after all libs maca are the most bigoted in history.!

How could one defend a country so biased outlawing the burka.?

Moreover it outragous how france is instromantel in israel peace kissing jew butt..!! But ignoring gaza people living under hamas terrorist..!!

How is it that libs are so ignorant when it comes to non blue eyed people.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2010 5:13:28 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Here you could see france using dna tests on immigrants...!! Bigoted libs of france also jioned hitler before..!!
http://www.nytimes.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 6:42:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/18/2010 5:13:28 AM, banker wrote:
Here you could see france using dna tests on immigrants...!! Bigoted libs of france also jioned hitler before..!!
http://www.nytimes.com...

Different political parties my friend! Both have different political values and disagree on certain subject. I personally think that Hitler was on to something, but I think that the way he went about achieving his work was wrong.
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:07:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Presupposes the question what ethics system is advocated first. :P

You are correct. However "ethics systems" are over-rated by moral relativists; acting ethically is actually pretty easy.

The phrase 'acting ethically' still requires a standard, even if your are a moral subjectivist, to make the claim 'this is ethical'.

Well, I like to think that it doesn't, really. If you treat people fairly, with respect... My moral system is pretty basic. Although the emotions themselves are not unethical, it is unethical to take action based on the intents of greed, pride, envy... Any of the seven sins. I'm not religious but I think these concepts are good nonetheless. Also, striving for prudence, fortitude, justice, and temperance will always produce moral results. Otherwise, general selflessness, humility, charity... These things will produce morality. If we insist that morality is objective, difficult to determine... How are we supposed to be good people? I mean really; if there are only a select few of us that can understand morality, then we might as well kill the rest of the 99.99% of the population because they are going to be monsters. Furthermore, I realize that people disagree on ethical questions, and just because people disagree doesn't mean that morality doesn't exist/is objective. If you want to present me with moral questions I would be glad to show you how I can address them.

If you are acting selflessly, concerned about the welfare of others, then it's pretty hard to go wrong.

Again, presupposes a certain type of ethical system where that statement is true. Sounds like you are a fan of the ilk of Christine Korsgaard, The Sources of Normativity "moral conduct by definition is not motivated by self-interest". Fine if that rocks your boat, largely ignorant if you think that's inclusive however

Not sure who that is, but again, my moral system is quite able to withstand logical rigor if you want to test it. Oh, and banker, honesty is not a virtue in all situations, obviously. That's not even a hard one!
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:13:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Banker, I was only making the NRA joke about Jackson because it would be funny to picture him at a gun convention. People would probably just shoot at him if he attended. Anyway, my ultra-liberalism notwithstanding, I'm actually luke-warm on gun rights and really haven't a strong opinion one way or another.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.