Jump to topic:

atomic iran could reach us

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2010 9:31:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As bold iran is and as cowerdice obama is before iran could reach us,we only can imagin how achmadinijad would bully obama after he is atomic...!!!!

5 more years before obama is on he knees in front of acmadinijod to stop him from pointing at us how atomic weapons..!!
http://us.mobile.reuters.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Tamikajones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2010 9:33:25 PM
http://ddofans.com...
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2010 9:36:42 PM
At 4/19/2010 9:31:11 PM, banker wrote:
As bold iran is and as cowerdice obama is before iran could reach us,we only can imagin how achmadinijad would bully obama after he is atomic...!!!!

5 more years before obama is on he knees in front of acmadinijod to stop him from pointing at us how atomic weapons..!!

Ahmedinejad is hardcore. Like who else has the courage to give America a huge, firm "F*ck you!"? lol
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2010 9:39:41 PM
At 4/19/2010 9:36:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

Ahmedinejad is hardcore. Like who else has the courage to give America a huge, firm "F*ck you!"? lol

North Korea. But they're not cool like Ahmedinejad. lol, i remember this one quote of him from TIME: "Nuclear weapons are so 20th century". Guy is full of win, at least at face value.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2010 9:40:31 PM
At 4/19/2010 9:39:41 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:

North Korea. But they're not cool like Ahmedinejad. lol, i remember this one quote of him from TIME: "Nuclear weapons are so 20th century". Guy is full of win, at least at face value.

Yea, North Korea is less cool. Ahmedinejad on the other hand... lol
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2010 11:00:28 PM
I think Iran knows that we have nuclear subs all around the world that could wipe them out within a few minutes after any attack from them. hardly a situation for obama to be on his knees banker. ok go ahead and bring up jfk and clinton now like you always do to rebut me. im sure its clintons fault again because he got head in the oval office right?
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 4:02:28 AM
Rob you act as if those people have rational...!!

You talk about a cult wishing to get into allah,s brothal by suicide..!! How is that rational..??

The cult who drove plans to their death just to kill infidels will think what's next.?

Rob I will not talk about jfk to prove how stupid libs are,I will just ask you to open your mouth..!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:38:19 AM
At 4/20/2010 4:02:28 AM, banker wrote:
sigged :)
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 9:42:44 AM

Fidel Castro, the old mental, immortal, fool.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:13:49 PM
At 4/20/2010 9:42:44 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Fidel Castro, the old mental, immortal, fool.

Hey, Fidel Castro is cool too.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:21:48 PM
At 4/20/2010 12:13:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Communism is a pretty cool guy. Eh fights America and doesn't afraid of anything.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:24:11 PM
At 4/20/2010 12:21:48 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/20/2010 12:13:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Communism is a pretty cool guy. Eh fights America and doesn't afraid of anything.

Lol, 10/10. xD
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:26:19 PM
You have to give some kudos to castro just for surviving.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:31:44 PM
At 4/20/2010 12:26:19 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

According to my history teacher, each President has tried to kill him numerous times, including putting a bomb in his cigars.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:40:17 PM

He's like bulletproof, I swear. He must be an android made out of secret Soviet technology. ;)
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:43:16 PM

Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and every other tin plated moronic dictator of some third world hell hole of a government that enjoys poking a bear.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 12:52:33 PM
At 4/20/2010 12:43:16 PM, innomen wrote:

Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega and every other tin plated moronic dictator of some third world hell hole of a government that enjoys poking a bear.

Who doesn't enjoy poking a bear, so warm and cuddly...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 1:14:10 PM
At 4/20/2010 12:40:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

He's like bulletproof, I swear. He must be an android made out of secret Soviet technology. ;)

casserol mde ov ebil muslem tech...!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 1:21:30 PM
At 4/20/2010 1:14:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 4/20/2010 12:40:17 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

yes...! we ebil muslems hav secrt techology....!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 1:26:40 PM
At 4/20/2010 1:21:30 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/20/2010 1:14:10 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

yes...! we ebil muslems hav secrt techology....!

obama iz hoping in bed wit osama nd givign him nuclaer wepons...!
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 1:43:55 PM
At 4/20/2010 1:26:40 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

abama...! asama....! o my gid...! ther wun in thi sam...!
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:11:36 PM
Banker if we continuously invade and de-rail every country that doesn't like us and has nuclear potential then the 21st century is going to look like the crusades. The rest of the world is going to decide at some point that they aren't going to stand by and wait for their turn...

Nuclear potential is inevitable from most countries by the end of the century. New technologies are being developed to isolate uranium isotopes with lasers instead of centrifuges, which in a nutshell means that it can be done covertly, without our satellites or infra-red sensors detecting it. Obama's actions are sustainable over the long-run. Your trigger-happy ideas would turn us into another fallen empire.

Banker is english your second language?
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:24:32 PM
At 4/20/2010 2:11:36 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Obama's actions are sustainable over the long-run.

Explain that with specifics. I don't see that at all.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:32:51 PM
At 4/20/2010 1:43:55 PM, Volkov wrote:

obama is part of a secrt muslem conspircy to take ovr teh world.....!
Anarcho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 2:39:09 PM
At 4/20/2010 2:32:51 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/20/2010 1:43:55 PM, Volkov wrote:

obama is part of a secrt muslem communist conspircy to take ovr teh world.....!
fixed :P
InsertNameHere wrote: "If we evolved from apes then why are apes still around?

This is semi-serious btw. It's something that seems strange to me. You'd think that entire species would cease to exist if other ones evolved from them."

Anarcho wrote: *facepalm*
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 4:20:36 PM
Rob its refreshing to see some logic from your end..!!

I fully agree that if we start to attack every country we don't agree its going to be bad..!!

I wonder who would disagree with that and how it relates to this topic..?

I hope no one would ever advocate us going to war against the whole world..!!
Its scary

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:25:13 PM
At 4/20/2010 7:17:49 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Wait a minute. your agreeing with me?

If he spoke English we could figure that out. :)
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 7:29:57 PM
At 4/20/2010 7:25:13 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/20/2010 7:17:49 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:
Wait a minute. your agreeing with me?

If he spoke English we could figure that out. :)

You underestimate his incoherence
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2010 8:52:37 PM
Rob sure I agree with you ...!! You said. "Banker if we continuously invade and de-rail every country that doesn't like us and has nuclear potential then the 21st century is going to look like the crusades"

Your very logical I would just wonder who are those who want to do war against "every contry"?
Please inform me why would someone of curse other then jihadists look for war against every country..?

And why do you dislike to inform me about them.?