The 9th Amendment.

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 5:03:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
wtf does it mean?

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 5:56:36 PM
Just American trying to live up to brithish linguist complexity, :p

It's on legal rights and who they are to. The Amendment protects all of the rights of people who are not mentioned elsewhere in the Constitution.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 5:57:34 PM
Just Americans trying to live up to British linguistic complexity, :p

It's on legal rights and who they are to. The Amendment protects all of the rights of people who are not mentioned elsewhere in the Constitution.

lol my fail.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 9:13:49 PM
It, along with the tenth, means that ANY free action you might take cannot be against the law of the Fed. govt. UNLESS the Fed. govt. was specifically given the power to regulate your action in that regard by the constitution.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2010 8:03:11 AM
At 4/21/2010 5:03:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
wtf does it mean?

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

It means exactly what it says presumably.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.