Jump to topic:

Final predictions?

TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 5:44:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
With the election just a few days away, who are your final predictions for control? I predict the following:

53-45 Republican majority, LA and GA go to runoff. Republicans will take over Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Dakota, West Virginia (9 seat gain), and hold all current seats (with the exception of Georgia). I expect Republicans will ultimately win the runoffs in LA and GA, and I think they can also convince independent Angus King to caucus with them. That could mean a 56-seat Republican caucus, or an 11-seat gain.

Governors - 30-19-1 (R-D-I) Republicans will take over Arkansas, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Democrats will take over Maine. I also predict the Republican governor of Alaska will lose to the independent.

House - I predict a 10+ seat gain for Republicans.
jimtimmy4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 6:44:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Libertarian Party will outperform polls and win 10 seats in the senate while neither other party has a majority anymore and performing one of the most shocking upsets in history.

Libertarians will win 240 seats in the house and gain a majority. Which will be even more shocking. But, it is the libertarian time.

Don't know about governorships.

But, libertarians will take the Presidency in 2016 and will soon be the dominant party in the nation. Full stop.