Uzbekistan gets ready for war

BillBi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 8:44:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://www.theguardian.com...

I got a feeling that Uzbekistan gets ready for war. I work in the west of the country, road construction and development of infrastructure, and yesterday authorities of Nukus force us to stop our work because Uzbek military convoy was moving through Nukus to the Uzbek-Kazakh border. Citizens of Karakalpakstan told me that Uzbekistan soon will hold elections and by war Karimov, who is likely will not stay as president, wants to unite nation and make someone from his encirclement a new president. And also get an access to the Caspian Sea by annexing a part of Kazakhstan and put a new border in Mangystau District. People don't need this war because a lot of innocent may die just because of Karimov's ambitions. I think it's time to finish our work and leave the country until it become hot here.
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 2:35:52 PM
At 10/30/2014 8:44:58 AM, BillBi wrote:

I got a feeling that Uzbekistan gets ready for war. I work in the west of the country, road construction and development of infrastructure, and yesterday authorities of Nukus force us to stop our work because Uzbek military convoy was moving through Nukus to the Uzbek-Kazakh border. Citizens of Karakalpakstan told me that Uzbekistan soon will hold elections and by war Karimov, who is likely will not stay as president, wants to unite nation and make someone from his encirclement a new president. And also get an access to the Caspian Sea by annexing a part of Kazakhstan and put a new border in Mangystau District. People don't need this war because a lot of innocent may die just because of Karimov's ambitions. I think it's time to finish our work and leave the country until it become hot here.

Uzbekistan is infamous for having almost no human rights, correct?
Atheist-Independent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 2:36:22 PM
At 10/30/2014 8:44:58 AM, BillBi wrote:

Also, could Russia get involved as well? That wouldn't turn out well...