Jump to topic:

hitler joined islam to kill

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 7:31:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As hitler satanic inspiration was inspired by islam and islam partnered with hitler in his killing machine...!

Islam looked at hitler as a copy of their massenger..!!

Here is pictures of hitlers islamic partners.!!
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 7:36:08 PM
I wonder if banker realizes that there were also Christian sympathizers with Hitler...

o my gid...! christins evil hitler libs....! abama....!
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 7:52:04 PM
Volkov I am sure you don't need hitler for a cuase to your hate for christianity..!

I am aware that some christians admired hitler just like some sodiors and some doctors did..!

Here we try to apply logic so its hard for me to respond accordingly to your post..!!

Despite how blinding your hate makes you it still gives us light about your lust for jihad stories and how you try to make sure its bloody pictures won't disapear from the head lins of your favorite news report..!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 8:01:27 PM
Only one lusting to crime sceans only brought to by lib holywood and jihad could blame christianity and other moral groups who try to take hate away from them..!!

Here is how hitler author of "mien kampf" in arabic "jihad" gloryfied islamic jihad mien kampf..!!
http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=32831

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 8:14:41 PM
Islam stil looks at hitler as one send from allah..!! In case you wonder what it takes to be a messenger..!
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2010 8:41:53 PM
Puck how could you ignore the fact that japan had a non spiritual motive ..!!

Islam and hitler had a cuase to adopt killing as the selution..!! A spiritual selution..!!

Others used killing as a means to reach the desired results..!!

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 12:40:59 AM
At 4/24/2010 7:31:14 PM, banker wrote:
As hitler satanic inspiration was inspired by islam and islam partnered with hitler in his killing machine...!

Well to be fair he was inspired by the Armenian holocaust and he did apparently quite like Islam.

Islam looked at hitler as a copy of their massenger..!!

No they did not.

Here is pictures of hitlers islamic partners.!!
http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem had a pretty good reason for joining up with Hitler, from his perspective at least. History vindicates him. Did you know that the Irgun/Stern gang also attempted to ally with Hitler and that Hitler was at one point a committed zionist.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 12:43:50 AM
The most amusing thing about banker threads is how people continue to respond seriously.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 12:56:07 AM
At 4/25/2010 12:43:50 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
The most amusing thing about banker threads is how people continue to respond seriously.

Yea... I don't know why I do that.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 11:47:21 AM
Cereb so hitler was a zionist.? So accurding to cerebs logic only a jew would kill so meny jews..!
At the same time claiming hitler to be inspired by armainian hulocust..! So now you blame zionist for armamian hulocust?

Or your not aware that the turks are muslim and did the armanian hulocust,therfore proving again how hitler was inspired by islam to jihad..? Or as its called in jermen mien kampf.!!

Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 5:21:54 PM
At 4/24/2010 8:41:53 PM, banker wrote:
Puck how could you ignore the fact that japan had a non spiritual motive ..!!

Erm, a seen to be *divine* Emperor.

Islam and hitler had a cuase to adopt killing as the selution..!! A spiritual selution..!!

Allies must adopt all aspects of each others ethos? So ... Islamic leader was a white supremacist?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 5:30:34 PM
At 4/25/2010 5:21:54 PM, Puck wrote:

Allies must adopt all aspects of each others ethos? So ... Islamic leader was a white supremacist?

Islam for whites! Arabs get out! xD lol
cutebunny43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 5:32:41 PM
You've finally done it banker, you've combined your belief into a theory. I'm so proud.

Hitler + Islam + Cult + Satan = Evil

Evil - Insert = SUPER EVIL

Insert + Banker = Happy times
Mafia for Beginners Signup Now

http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 7:07:37 PM
At 4/24/2010 7:52:04 PM, banker wrote:
Volkov I am sure you don't need hitler for a cuase to your hate for christianity..!

I am aware that some christians admired hitler just like some sodiors and some doctors did..!

Here we try to apply logic so its hard for me to respond accordingly to your post..!!

Despite how blinding your hate makes you it still gives us light about your lust for jihad stories and how you try to make sure its bloody pictures won't disapear from the head lins of your favorite news report..!!

Yeah Volkov, jeez. (we really need a rolleyes emotocon).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 10:01:13 PM
Insert its my mistake germans it is

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2010 11:48:36 PM
At 4/25/2010 11:47:21 AM, banker wrote:
Cereb so hitler was a zionist.?

At one point yes.

So accurding to cerebs logic only a jew would kill so meny jews..!

Where did I say that.

At the same time claiming hitler to be inspired by armainian hulocust..!

It is not a claim, he said it himself.

So now you blame zionist for armamian hulocust?

No, never said that.

Or your not aware that the turks are muslim and did the armanian hulocust,therfore proving again how hitler was inspired by islam to jihad..? Or as its called in jermen mien kampf.!!

You need a new secretary.