Jump to topic:

Could Nancy Pelosi be in trouble???

comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 5:23:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The good news is that polls already show John getting two and a half times more votes against Pelosi than Dana Walsh did when she ran against her in 2008! This success has caused the old guard of the GOP to go into high gear. Dana Walsh, a party establishment candidate, has raised over a million and a half dollars so far and is on the attack, spreading lies about John Dennis, even going so far as to create a site dedicated to attacking him.
She has also continuously attacked John's support for Ron Paul.

Imagine Nancy Pelosi having to debate and campaign against a liberty minded conservative like John Dennis! Imagine Nancy Pelosi having to answer for her war spending, support for the Patriot Act, support of unconstitutional bills and record deficits.

Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 5:44:00 AM
At 4/27/2010 5:23:16 AM, comoncents wrote:

The good news is that polls already show John getting two and a half times more votes against Pelosi than Dana Walsh did when she ran against her in 2008! This success has caused the old guard of the GOP to go into high gear. Dana Walsh, a party establishment candidate, has raised over a million and a half dollars so far and is on the attack, spreading lies about John Dennis, even going so far as to create a site dedicated to attacking him.
She has also continuously attacked John's support for Ron Paul.

Imagine Nancy Pelosi having to debate and campaign against a liberty minded conservative like John Dennis! Imagine Nancy Pelosi having to answer for her war spending, support for the Patriot Act, support of unconstitutional bills and record deficits.

yes, she is in trouble.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 10:01:27 AM
Doubtful.

Her district if downtown San Francisco, one of the most liberal areas in the entire United States. No Republican, no matter how, er, "liberty minded," they may be, will win that seat.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 10:08:48 AM
I watched a few minutes of that guy's speech and could immediately tell he's not powerful enough to be a legitimate threat to Pelosi.

Also, Republicans who bring up the Constitution make me want to vomit. Where does the Constitution say that gays should not be able to get married? Answer: nowhere. Where in the Constitution does it say drugs should be criminalized? Answer: nowhere. Where does the Constitution say we should remove illegal immigrants? Answer: nowhere.

So, apparently the Constitution isn't the be-all and end-all of our legal system. Republicans certainly like to implement random things not mentioned in the Constitution (see above examples). They only refer to it when it's convenient for them.
President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 1:09:37 PM
At 4/27/2010 10:01:27 AM, Volkov wrote:
Doubtful.

Her district if downtown San Francisco, one of the most liberal areas in the entire United States. No Republican, no matter how, er, "liberty minded," they may be, will win that seat.

Unfortunately i think you are correct. But i thought Scott Brown would never get elected, so what do i know. We can only hope.