Top Ten Reasons to Vote Democrat

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 8:42:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry R32;whatever I want. I"ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies" profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn"t.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I"m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I"m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is... because I think it"s better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don"t care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:02:00 PM
At 11/5/2014 8:42:42 PM, Haroush wrote:

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry R32;whatever I want. I"ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.

Not the democrat platform

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies" profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn"t.

BP - effective tax rate of 2013, 1.7% (if we measure from gross profits, since you like to measure their profits from that, let's keep it the same). Profit rate, 6.4%. No but really, their tax rate was 21.4%.

XOM - effective tax rate of 2013, 5.8%. Profit rate, 7.7%. But their real rate was 42.0%.

The difference is that their "income" is just going into their pockets, after it is spent on everything that needs to be spent on. The "tax" that you are complaining about from the government is before it is spent on things... like the roads you drive on. How much is the "profit" that the government is taking after everything is spent? Clearly it is less than zero, because they are not running a surplus.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

Given your poor comparison of profits to taxes, this may be true. But also, not the democratic platform

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

Not in the democrat platform

#6. I vote Democrat because I"m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

Not in their platform

#5. I vote Democrat because I"m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

Apparently that whole "right to life" thing in the Declaration of Independence isn't that big to you. Though what can I say, I support the DP, but that is because I don't believe in rights.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

Not part of their platform

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

Not part of it

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is... because I think it"s better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don"t care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

Guess what, not part of the platform.

I'm guessing you get all your info on the democratic platform from Rush Limbaugh or some other right wing shock jock. That's your right. It is also your right to reveal to the world just how much you know.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
jimtimmy4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:08:09 PM
I agree. Democrats suck.

But, honestly, all Republicans offer is a mix of neocon foreign policy, amnesty lite, and tax cuts for the rich.

Republicans could actually help the native working class by reducing low skilled immigration, stopping outsourcing, and subsidizing low wage work instead of non work.

Instead, Repubs are obsessing over making sure corporations get low skilled labor from foreigners and immigrants because multiculturalism rulz!
jimtimmy4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:10:11 PM
At 11/5/2014 9:02:00 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Don't you dare question the Democrat's endless devotion to statism and mass immigration.

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:21:47 PM

BP - effective tax rate of 2013, 1.7% (if we measure from gross profits, since you like to measure their profits from that, let's keep it the same). Profit rate, 6.4%. No but really, their tax rate was 21.4%.

XOM - effective tax rate of 2013, 5.8%. Profit rate, 7.7%. But their real rate was 42.0%.

The difference is that their "income" is just going into their pockets, after it is spent on everything that needs to be spent on. The "tax" that you are complaining about from the government is before it is spent on things... like the roads you drive on. How much is the "profit" that the government is taking after everything is spent? Clearly it is less than zero, because they are not running a surplus.

Given your poor comparison of profits to taxes, this may be true. But also, not the democratic platform

Not in their platform

Apparently that whole "right to life" thing in the Declaration of Independence isn't that big to you. Though what can I say, I support the DP, but that is because I don't believe in rights.

Not part of it

I'm guessing you get all your info on the democratic platform from Rush Limbaugh or some other right wing shock jock. That's your right. It is also your right to reveal to the world just how much you know.

Put it this way.. If what was said here wasn't true (Even though I didn't say it.) than why is it most voters agree Democrats stand for these issues the way it is explained here?

If they didn't, they wouldn't have voted the way they did.

By the way, I don't have a main source of information. I am what you would consider an informant/analyst. Therefore, I pin prick information from source to source and check the credibility.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:30:46 PM
At 11/5/2014 9:21:47 PM, Haroush wrote:

Not in their platform

Not part of it

Put it this way.. If what was said here wasn't true (Even though I didn't say it.) than why is it most voters agree Democrats stand for these issues the way it is explained here?

By the way, I don't have a main source of information. I am what you would consider an informant/analyst. Therefore, I pin prick information from source to source and check the credibility.

You're idea of "check the credibility" is a single forum on the internet and claim it is a representative of all voting democrats? What you found if a handful of probable extremists that to group together with like minded people on the internet, just like Stormfront, or Revleft, or here for that matter (though here is better than most online forums I've seen).
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:38:46 PM
At 11/5/2014 9:30:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Not in their platform

Not part of it

You're idea of "check the credibility" is a single forum on the internet and claim it is a representative of all voting democrats? What you found if a handful of probable extremists that to group together with like minded people on the internet, just like Stormfront, or Revleft, or here for that matter (though here is better than most online forums I've seen).

See, these reasons for voting democrat could be either refuted or supported with evidence. Which means you and I could both be right at the same time.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:53:02 PM

WOOHOO! I'm gonna gather all my illegal buddies and head for the polls to vote Democrat!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 9:58:16 PM
At 11/5/2014 9:38:46 PM, Haroush wrote:

Not in their platform

Not part of it

See, these reasons for voting democrat could be either refuted or supported with evidence. Which means you and I could both be right at the same time.

Not really. Finding a few fringe that support extreme examples is not logical grounds to claim the entire movement does, just like finding a few fringe individuals support republicans for racist reasons makes all republicans support for that same reason.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 11:14:20 PM
At 11/5/2014 9:58:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Not in their platform

Not part of it

Not really. Finding a few fringe that support extreme examples is not logical grounds to claim the entire movement does, just like finding a few fringe individuals support republicans for racist reasons makes all republicans support for that same reason.

But it affirms my hatred for the outgroup, so its all good. See also the weak men fallacy:

http://slatestarcodex.com...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
mortsdor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 11:17:06 PM
I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

Well that was funny :o)
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:57:42 PM
At 11/5/2014 11:14:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Not in their platform

Not part of it

But it affirms my hatred for the outgroup, so its all good. See also the weak men fallacy:

This supports what I was saying..
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:58:04 PM
At 11/5/2014 11:14:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Not in their platform

Not part of it

This supports what I was saying..
Conservative101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:06:03 PM

Ah man, you forget voter ID laws.
When in doubt, start riots and scream racism
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:08:37 PM
At 11/6/2014 9:06:03 PM, Conservative101 wrote:

Lol, voter ID laws.. Yeah, you are racist if you support that.
Conservative101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:14:42 PM
At 11/6/2014 9:08:37 PM, Haroush wrote:

Illegals get 5 votes each :D it's a "special benefit".
When in doubt, start riots and scream racism
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:22:48 PM
At 11/6/2014 9:14:42 PM, Conservative101 wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:08:37 PM, Haroush wrote:

Illegals get 5 votes each :D it's a "special benefit".

Lol, Yeah, it's called the "special benefit" of being considered a legal natural born citizen, and the legal natural born citizens being treated like they are illegals.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:34:11 PM

Why vote for anyone when there are always lobbyists?
You can call me Mark if you like.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:37:24 PM
At 11/6/2014 9:34:11 PM, debate_power wrote:

Why vote for anyone when there are always lobbyists?

Just because they are lobbyists doesn't mean they are automatically bad.. It all depends on what agenda they stand for.
Thanksfornotraping
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 10:53:05 AM

So much stuid below- let's go one by one, shall we?

Why is it that only republicants always want to marry an animal or a child, both of which can't give consent?

Newsflash, bubba- Exxon makes BILLIONS of dollars EVERY YEAR on oil they get from AMERICA's land. Why shouldn't they pay a 90% tax? They could still afford it.

Believe me, we do- just look at what all they money Bush and co. sent to Iraq ended up.

Consequences of speech is different than feeling funny on the inside because you got offended by words.

You are clueless- do you favor 100% background checks so felons and crazy people shouldn't be allowed to just walk in and purchase a firearm? Why not?

Babies aren't aborted- please educate yourself. And if you think death row inmates are "comfy", you are delusional.

We don't let the majority decide on what rights the minorities get, you fascist.

Another newsflash, bubba- we DO let companies drill all over America for oil, but since they go to GLOBAL corporations, those corporations make more money EXPORTING oil from America to other places. Capitalism is not your friend.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 12:38:40 PM

Or you could just vote democrat to support the ideals of the actual democratic party. But if you like your made up reasons better then have a ball.
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 1:07:36 PM
You seem further left than the Democrats to me - more like a European-style social democrat.

I don't understand why centre-leftists love government so much. How is the government any better than the businesses whose interests it serves?
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 2:08:56 PM
At 11/8/2014 1:07:36 PM, Material_Girl wrote:
You seem further left than the Democrats to me - more like a European-style social democrat.

I don't understand why centre-leftists love government so much. How is the government any better than the businesses whose interests it serves?

Because people can't be trusted with big decisions.
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:57:47 PM
At 11/8/2014 2:08:56 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/8/2014 1:07:36 PM, Material_Girl wrote:

Because people can't be trusted with big decisions.

And a bunch of self-serving pricks in suits can?
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 9:08:27 AM
By the way, I would like to note that despite unemployment has went down, so has the labor participation rate. This means there is a growing gaping hole between the rich and the poor in which the Democrats are saying is getting better.

Furthermore, the COL has went up with many people not receiving a raise or not much of raise at all .

In this case, the poor is getting poorer and the rich is getting richer under the Democratic party.
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 9:11:53 AM
Also, as far as civil rights goes.. JFK was a DEMOCRAT who wanted MLK assassinated. And guess what? He was assassinated under JFK. Woodrow Wilson was a DEMON RAT who was a racist in public, but yet black people loved him at the time.. Why? Because DEMOCRATS LIE! That's just what they do!
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 9:55:54 AM
At 11/9/2014 9:08:27 AM, Haroush wrote:
By the way, I would like to note that despite unemployment has went down, so has the labor participation rate. This means there is a growing gaping hole between the rich and the poor in which the Democrats are saying is getting better.

Furthermore, the COL has went up with many people not receiving a raise or not much of raise at all .

In this case, the poor is getting poorer and the rich is getting richer under the Democratic party.

At 11/5/2014 3:36:39 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Median income by year

2000-62544
2001-62516
2002-61770
2003-61208
2004-60550
2005-61017
2006-62054
2007-62182
2008-60229
2009-59950
2010-58636
2011-57689
2012-58092
2013-58125
Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 10:05:31 AM
At 11/9/2014 9:55:54 AM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 11/9/2014 9:08:27 AM, Haroush wrote:

At 11/5/2014 3:36:39 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Median income by year

2000-62544
2001-62516
2002-61770
2003-61208
2004-60550
2005-61017
2006-62054
2007-62182
2008-60229
2009-59950
2010-58636
2011-57689
2012-58092
2013-58125

Yeah, and where did this information come from?