Jump to topic:

Nationalism in Ukraine

Toleris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 7:52:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nationalism in Ukraine cannot but raises certain alerts.
Me actually got many friends in Ukraine. And not all of them are Ukrainians by origin and not all of them are pleased with the happenings in that country. What happenings? In fact, in Ukraine indeed happens much more then it is reported in West. At least I feel myself safe to say it relying to the things I've heard from my friends there. Ok, for instance, one of my friends says ethnic discrimination in West Ukraine is picking there seriously up. He says Ukraine is currently standing one step from turning into the US of times when all was there for white people only. Himself he lives not far from Lviv, in Novoyavorivsk, a Pole by origin married with the Ukrainian woman. Last Friday they went to celebrate their son's birthday in their city. Here I'm just repeating his words: "We chose a restaurant not far from our place. The moment my wife been making an order I got a call from my mother who lives in Poland. She called with congratulation for our boy. We talked in Polish. When that waiter heard Polish speech he immediately went to the restaurant's security, said them something and pointed at us. The next moment one of the guardians been already standing before me and as soon as I've ended the call he stonily asked us to leave their place, as if he just got to know that his wife's sharing bed with me. That was something of outstanding. We called their head manager who in turn made it clear and shortly - (!!) the restaurant does NOT work for non-Ukrainian people". That's the story. How do you like it? Nationalism in Western parts of Ukraine is going forward at rather steady gait. What next? Total discrimination of non-Ukrainian people all over Ukraine? Steadily Ukraine's turning into a true Nazi State.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 2:58:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 7:52:49 AM, Toleris wrote:
Nationalism in Ukraine cannot but raises certain alerts.
Me actually got many friends in Ukraine. And not all of them are Ukrainians by origin and not all of them are pleased with the happenings in that country. What happenings? In fact, in Ukraine indeed happens much more then it is reported in West. At least I feel myself safe to say it relying to the things I've heard from my friends there. Ok, for instance, one of my friends says ethnic discrimination in West Ukraine is picking there seriously up. He says Ukraine is currently standing one step from turning into the US of times when all was there for white people only. Himself he lives not far from Lviv, in Novoyavorivsk, a Pole by origin married with the Ukrainian woman. Last Friday they went to celebrate their son's birthday in their city. Here I'm just repeating his words: "We chose a restaurant not far from our place. The moment my wife been making an order I got a call from my mother who lives in Poland. She called with congratulation for our boy. We talked in Polish. When that waiter heard Polish speech he immediately went to the restaurant's security, said them something and pointed at us. The next moment one of the guardians been already standing before me and as soon as I've ended the call he stonily asked us to leave their place, as if he just got to know that his wife's sharing bed with me. That was something of outstanding. We called their head manager who in turn made it clear and shortly - (!!) the restaurant does NOT work for non-Ukrainian people". That's the story. How do you like it? Nationalism in Western parts of Ukraine is going forward at rather steady gait. What next? Total discrimination of non-Ukrainian people all over Ukraine? Steadily Ukraine's turning into a true Nazi State.

All I know for sure is that the neo-Nazis you mentioned vanguarded the riots and protests. Extremely suspicious.
You can call me Mark if you like.