Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

E.U. libs haulocust vs islam

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2010 10:38:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As libs send humen rights activists over the world , they should now just stay home...!!

This vicious disrespectfull bigoted burka ban just showing that hipocracey egoisem is what describes there culture..!!

The nazies from E.U. Are not going to win this time ..!

Now the world has to unite and fight for true justice and liberty for. ALL
http://www.siasat.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2010 10:43:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/1/2010 10:39:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Banker, why do you oppose the burqa ban? I thought you hated Islam.

It's infringement of rights, banker's not an idiot.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2010 10:45:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/1/2010 10:43:21 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 5/1/2010 10:39:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Banker, why do you oppose the burqa ban? I thought you hated Islam.

It's infringement of rights, banker's not an idiot.

His spelling certainly gives me that impression.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2010 10:56:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Insert my apposition of islam is only its hate part..!!

I have very very good friends muslims..!!

I don't dare to talk to them like this..!!
Now that my people do this they make me feel like a fool..!

This whole game we fight for liberty is a joke that's why I am so angry...!!

If our contry is going to tolerate this and ignore this we all are hypocrites..!!

I want to see where all so called humen rights are when there own people do it..!!

You can't trust no one anymore...!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:13:07 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/1/2010 10:38:53 PM, banker wrote:
As libs send humen rights activists over the world , they should now just stay home...!!

This vicious disrespectfull bigoted burka ban just showing that hipocracey egoisem is what describes there culture..!!

The nazies from E.U. Are not going to win this time ..!

Now the world has to unite and fight for true justice and liberty for. ALL
http://www.siasat.com...

1: Europe is not a single county.
2: What is your objection to democracy?
3: Why do you condemn the burkha ban when you hate Islam?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:18:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:13:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

1: Europe is not a single county.

Fail, Banker. Fail.

2: What is your objection to democracy?

democray iz ebil lib conspicy....!

3: Why do you condemn the burkha ban when you hate Islam?

Because he's a hypocrite and troll.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:27:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:18:42 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/2/2010 12:13:07 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

1: Europe is not a single county.

Fail, Banker. Fail.

2: What is your objection to democracy?

democray iz ebil lib conspicy....!

3: Why do you condemn the burkha ban when you hate Islam?

Because he's a hypocrite and troll.

It might also be worth pointing out that European liberals are generally opposed to such bans, join Muslims on anti-war marches, and will instantly leap to the defence of Islam should anyone appear overly critical.

Only confused pseudo-liberals like me are sympathetic to such actions and I am not responsible for what happens in Belgium.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:31:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:27:11 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

It might also be worth pointing out that European liberals are generally opposed to such bans, join Muslims on anti-war marches, and will instantly leap to the defence of Islam should anyone appear overly critical.

Only confused pseudo-liberals like me are sympathetic to such actions and I am not responsible for what happens in Belgium.

Tory vote, AIR?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
joshpleco23
Posts: 76
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:54:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/1/2010 10:56:30 PM, banker wrote:
I have very very good friends muslims..!!


I don't believe you.

I don't dare to talk to them like this..!!

Now I believe you.

I want to see where all so called humen rights are when there own people do it..!!

Well, most of the human rights people who are against the burqa ban are the humanistic libs you hate so much.

You should become a Liberal now, we can make a funny comedy about it and put it on the Nick at Night.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 4:32:13 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb france is lib maca..!!
Cereb its france looking to ban too..!

I am not hating islam I hate hate of islam ...!!

E.U. Should not allow that holocuast this is gradualy and we don't know what's next..!!
We have to stop bigotry at the start..!!

A communist nation won't be allowed in E.U. Nazis are worse..!!

Cereb we need a fight now..!! Let's see a lib fight in france against the holocuast on islam..!!
Let's see libs fight for justice..!! No lip service..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 9:43:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 4:32:13 AM, banker wrote:
Cereb france is lib maca..!!
Cereb its france looking to ban too..!

I am not hating islam I hate hate of islam ...!!

E.U. Should not allow that holocuast this is gradualy and we don't know what's next..!!
We have to stop bigotry at the start..!!

A communist nation won't be allowed in E.U. Nazis are worse..!!

Cereb we need a fight now..!! Let's see a lib fight in france against the holocuast on islam..!!
Let's see libs fight for justice..!! No lip service..!!

It's very difficult to understand what you are saying but I think I actually support the ban.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 10:17:36 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb I am aware that you support the ban..!
You think your the only lib who supports it.? Wrong..! All E.U. Support it even lib central france wants a ban..!!

France will like to replace the burka with a yellow star ..!!

France and belgium will then star concentration camps for muslims..!!

I will start a group leading a damonstratio against their ammbosey..!!

Good idea will be a burka wearing damonstration in nyc..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 10:22:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 10:17:36 AM, banker wrote:
Cereb I am aware that you support the ban..!
You think your the only lib who supports it.? Wrong..! All E.U. Support it even lib central france wants a ban..!!

No the majority of liberals would oppose that.


France will like to replace the burka with a yellow star ..!!


No, some of them would like to ban the burka.

France and belgium will then star concentration camps for muslims..!!


Uh-huh.

I will start a group leading a damonstratio against their ammbosey..!!

Good idea will be a burka wearing damonstration in nyc..!!

Good, I hope you get too close to embassy security.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 12:58:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Cereb I assume your rational for the ban is to free the women.?

Typical lib elite ..!!

I am sure you are for full body scanning too..!
You might hope its broke so you will order them nude..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:11:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 12:58:57 PM, banker wrote:
Cereb I assume your rational for the ban is to free the women.?

Well banning burqas has nothing to do with freeing women as most who wear them do so by choice so fine, let them. Only time it becomes a problem is when a woman is forced to by their husband or father.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:18:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:11:20 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Well banning burqas has nothing to do with freeing women as most who wear them do so by choice so fine, let them. Only time it becomes a problem is when a woman is forced to by their husband or father.
Husbands are more forced to do things than wives. We just do not see it because men are not as good at backbiting and whining as women. And once men divorce them to avoid further trouble in their lives, the women hardly ever let them go. They get jealous, angry, want some property, etc.

I hope men stand up against this nonsense about forcing women. When some husbands work all day to make a living, and the wives who do not work do not even care about it, nor welcome their husbands with a smile and some food on the table, then maybe we should also pay attention to men.

Feminism; a horrible competitor to masculism.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:23:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:18:22 PM, Mirza wrote:
Husbands are more forced to do things than wives. We just do not see it because men are not as good at backbiting and whining as women. And once men divorce them to avoid further trouble in their lives, the women hardly ever let them go. They get jealous, angry, want some property, etc.

I hope men stand up against this nonsense about forcing women. When some husbands work all day to make a living, and the wives who do not work do not even care about it, nor welcome their husbands with a smile and some food on the table, then maybe we should also pay attention to men.

Feminism; a horrible competitor to masculism.

You are the reason why Westerners think Muslims are backwards, and males are oppressive a-holes, Mirza.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:25:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:23:27 PM, Volkov wrote:
You are the reason why Westerners think Muslims are backwards, and males are oppressive a-holes, Mirza.
What has this got to do with me being a Muslim? Why involve my religious belief in everything? Can I not be an atheist and say the same?

I stand up against this nonsense coming mostly from feminists. Men are the victims in a marriage in many cases, but why do so few people pay attention to this?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:27:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:23:27 PM, Volkov wrote:
You are the reason why Westerners think Muslims are backwards, and males are oppressive a-holes, Mirza.
If you think that men are even to be compared to women in backbiting and slander, you are wrong. The thing I hear girls speak about is 'this girl... this girl... that girl... look at them... she told me... yeah, right... she is so...', while I hardly hear boys say it. I am speaking about those at my school, and other schools I have been to.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:27:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:25:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/2/2010 1:23:27 PM, Volkov wrote:
You are the reason why Westerners think Muslims are backwards, and males are oppressive a-holes, Mirza.
What has this got to do with me being a Muslim? Why involve my religious belief in everything? Can I not be an atheist and say the same?

I stand up against this nonsense coming mostly from feminists. Men are the victims in a marriage in many cases, but why do so few people pay attention to this?

How are men victims in a marriage? I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:27:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:25:51 PM, Mirza wrote:
What has this got to do with me being a Muslim? Why involve my religious belief in everything? Can I not be an atheist and say the same?

The odds are lower, but you and I both know where your ideals are grounded, Mirza.

I stand up against this nonsense coming mostly from feminists. Men are the victims in a marriage in many cases, but why do so few people pay attention to this?

And what proof do you have of this? Are you married? Are you a divorce lawyer? Marriage counselor? Where do you get these ideas from that women are simply to stay at home and smile when their husband comes back from work, no matter what?
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:31:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:27:59 PM, Volkov wrote:
The odds are lower, but you and I both know where your ideals are grounded, Mirza.
My ideals are grounded at what I believe is true. It can be anything.

Have you not heard of non-Muslim anti-feminists?

And what proof do you have of this? Are you married? Are you a divorce lawyer? Marriage counselor?
I have seen these things throughout my life. I have read about men being sad due to their wives not treating them properly. This is normal. We do not hear about it because men usually speak less about their emotions.

Where do you get these ideas from that women are simply to stay at home and smile when their husband comes back from work, no matter what?
I have not said this. I was talking about those who do stay home and do not work, while their husbands work and earn all the money. In wno way was I saying women are not supposed to work.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:32:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:27:49 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
How are men victims in a marriage? I'm not sure what you're getting at.
It is simple. Bad wife.

I am not saying men are not bad. They are. I am trying to get people to also pay some attention to men, especially when their wives do not care for them. I think we will see a rise of masculism in the future due to this.
I-am-a-panda
Posts: 15,380
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:33:16 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Mirza, what's the compulsion for a housewife to be 100% diligent? Do they automatically become property if they don't work?
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:34:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:33:16 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Mirza, what's the compulsion for a housewife to be 100% diligent? Do they automatically become property if they don't work?
I do not need to discuss this since it was not my point.

See my post above. I was talking about those who actually do not work, yet do not even thank their husbands for earning money for their lives.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2010 1:35:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/2/2010 1:31:05 PM, Mirza wrote:
My ideals are grounded at what I believe is true. It can be anything.

Have you not heard of non-Muslim anti-feminists?

Sure, but I've also heard of Muslim anti-feminists, and guess what you are.

I have seen these things throughout my life. I have read about men being sad due to their wives not treating them properly. This is normal. We do not hear about it because men usually speak less about their emotions.

What about women being sad, or frightened, or abused, by their husbands not treating them properly? Do you discount this? Do you tell them to suck it up? What exactly is your point - that men have feelings to? Well, duh. But why do I get the feeling from you that men take priority over women?

I have not said this. I was talking about those who do stay home and do not work, while their husbands work and earn all the money. In wno way was I saying women are not supposed to work.

But it was implied. You may not directly mean it, but it certainly comes off as if you're saying women should simply do whatever it takes to make their men happy, since they're the "breadwinners."