Jump to topic:

What are those Yankees doing?

LonWolf
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 8:32:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What are those Yankees doing? I'm being furious! They are doing lots of provocative things in MySpace to fuel hatred between South Koreans and North Koreans.
Frankly, I myself swallowed the NSA bait when I tried to sort it out with some alleged North Korean guy with the nick marlow. Wella.... I used the rhetoric which is usually taboo with me! I'm so sorry about the fact for that marlow was actually some NSA agent Ron or Sam or who else.....
At one moment I just saw lack of knowledge of some reality in South Korea with that guy. And then I learned about disclosure of some NSA covert missions in I-net space! There are some non-existent persons doing their dirty job, setting peoples on each other and all that..... We shouldn't be fooled by them just!
I'm sure Korea will have great future only in one case. This is to be not separated but whole Korean nation to reach this goal! We must escape the traps of our enemies hating this perspective, hating our unification!
In MySpace true identity is not obligatory and that is a nice hole for those dorks to do their disgusting destructive job in I-net.