GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 12:40:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
From the article:

"Human-looking ETs secretly in U.S.?

Officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S.

The male non-human was interrogated by teams of AFOSI special agents over several weeks and in total was questioned and intensely interrogated for many months by other agencies."

- http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 2:57:34 AM
At 5/4/2010 2:49:41 AM, Puck wrote:
I click a link.

I see no other links to evidence. Poor attempt at a 'proof'. :P

http://www.americanchronicle.com...

http://2012changesarenow.blogspot.com...

http://tvtranscend.blogspot.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 3:07:04 AM
A few things strike me as odd,
Firstly America has an absurd number of competing law and intelligence agencies.
Secondly only one would be involved in alien interrogation.
Thirdly are we to assume that these aliens, so advanced that they can bridge the gaps between the stars are in the habit of finding themselves detained by american security?

Lastly there is no point clicking any of these links, you have absolutely no appreciation for evidential standards.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 8:45:04 AM
At 5/4/2010 12:40:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
From the article:

"Human-looking ETs secretly in U.S.?

Officials of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) and other U.S. government agencies have been involved in security activities involving human-appearing extraterrestrial beings in the U.S.

The male non-human was interrogated by teams of AFOSI special agents over several weeks and in total was questioned and intensely interrogated for many months by other agencies."

- http://jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com...
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 1:04:44 PM
At 5/4/2010 3:07:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Firstly America has an absurd number of competing law and intelligence agencies.

If an alien tried walking through airport security, the TSA would be investigating. If an alien was stopped by a border, U.S. Border Patrol would investigate them. If an alien manipulated a natural disaster, FEMA would be investigating. If an alien committed a war crime, military intelligence agencies would be investigating. If an alien robbed a bank, the local police would be investigating.

Thirdly are we to assume that these aliens, so advanced that they can bridge the gaps between the stars are in the habit of finding themselves detained by american security?

What do you expect them to do? Blast security with a black hole ray gun? No. They try to act civil.

Lastly there is no point clicking any of these links, you have absolutely no appreciation for evidential standards.

Puck asked for additional links. So I provided some more links.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 1:22:15 PM
At 5/4/2010 1:04:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
If an alien tried walking through airport security, the TSA would be investigating. If an alien was stopped by a border, U.S. Border Patrol would investigate them. If an alien manipulated a natural disaster, FEMA would be investigating. If an alien committed a war crime, military intelligence agencies would be investigating. If an alien robbed a bank, the local police would be investigating.

Actually, no. These agencies may investigate the initial crime, but upon figuring out what it is, there would only be one organization investigating what it is.

What do you expect them to do? Blast security with a black hole ray gun? No. They try to act civil.

Cereb's point is that these aliens, being what they are and what they represent and what they know they represent, have a very bad habit of ending up in the clutches of a race which is technologically and probably intelligently much lower on the scale.

Links which provide no evidence, just repeats of the article.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 1:27:12 PM
If an alien manipulated a natural disaster, FEMA would be investigating.

http://www.haarp.net... the technology to manipulate natural disasters, thats unthinkable even by alien advance standards ;)
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 1:41:35 PM
At 5/4/2010 3:07:04 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

No, the investigation would be taken over by a select few 'agents'.

Not get arrested by the local sheriff would be a good start.

None of which will have any value, I dont know why you bother!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 4:01:00 PM
Its amaizing to see how golable libs could be cinical..!
Actualy in this case overly cinical. I never came across nagging questions like these ones..!! At least not from ages 6 and above..!! My apolagies to 6 Y.O.
Why links won't word their articles differantly..? Why did a specific agency was doing it non a other..!

How was this a differance.?

My advice would be to get the ice caps some how involved..!! And use alians as one supporting suicide due to overpopulation,,!! This wil place them in hipnotic trance...!

It works to get them on sexy vergin for killers band weagon..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 9:13:48 PM
At 5/4/2010 4:01:00 PM, banker wrote:
Its amaizing to see how golable libs could be cinical..!
Actualy in this case overly cinical. I never came across nagging questions like these ones..!! At least not from ages 6 and above..!! My apolagies to 6 Y.O.
Why links won't word their articles differantly..? Why did a specific agency was doing it non a other..!

How was this a differance.?

My advice would be to get the ice caps some how involved..!! And use alians as one supporting suicide due to overpopulation,,!! This wil place them in hipnotic trance...!

It works to get them on sexy vergin for killers band weagon..!!

hahahaha

Suddenly the OP almost sounds reasonable by comparison after that unintelligible diatribe.

Oh.. and sigged.