Jump to topic:

National Electoral Commission stormed .

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2014 4:29:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Interesting news from my homecountry , Poland , following the local elections a few days ago in which my party (Congress of the New Right) suffered from bad results , and leftists ended up winning the elections there has been a protest organised by my party and another political faction known as 'Ruch Narodowy' (National Movement - they are a Nationalist Organisation) and some other minor organisations . The protest happened outside of the National Electoral Commission , it is now believed by many that the elections have been falsified . As far as I know roughly 4-6 hours ago 20-50 protestors stormed inside the National Electoral Commission and again as far as I know they are still occupying it . The protest is against the falsified elections and the protestors that now occupy the National Electoral Commission are calling for demission of it's members. Vive la Revolution!
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2014 11:26:33 PM
At 11/20/2014 4:29:17 PM, SebUK wrote:
Interesting news from my homecountry , Poland , following the local elections a few days ago in which my party (Congress of the New Right) suffered from bad results , and leftists ended up winning the elections there has been a protest organised by my party and another political faction known as 'Ruch Narodowy' (National Movement - they are a Nationalist Organisation) and some other minor organisations . The protest happened outside of the National Electoral Commission , it is now believed by many that the elections have been falsified . As far as I know roughly 4-6 hours ago 20-50 protestors stormed inside the National Electoral Commission and again as far as I know they are still occupying it . The protest is against the falsified elections and the protestors that now occupy the National Electoral Commission are calling for demission of it's members. Vive la Revolution!

The problem with a witch hunt is whether or not those searching for said witch will ever be satisfied if they don't get one. Would you say there is a rational benchmark that would pacify the occupiers, or is any bit of slieght of hand going to be found as witchcraft?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:41:40 AM
Turns out the occupiers have mostly been supporters of the Law and Justice party which my party is oppossed to .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 11:44:59 AM
At least that's what the British media says which is in fact bullshi&t as all Polish media show that it was members of my party and the National Movement .