Jump to topic:

Government 9/11 theory

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:33:18 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I have one question to those who believe in George W. Bush's theory of the 9/11 incident:

If he lied about tons of things, especially the war in Iraq, why do you still believe in his worthless theory about 9/11?
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:38:24 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:34:05 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
inb4 Geo with his Conspiracy Theories. :P
The official theory is a conspiracy theory. It is unsupported by science and logic! Great scientists have refuted the worthless claims about some cavemen being able to do such a complex job, and their investigation led them to the conclusion that it was impossible for them to do it.

It is not I who believe in a 'conspiracy' theory per se. It is those who believe in a worthless theory propagated by a terrorist and a lier. How can people still believe in him? Fly a private plane a few seconds in a wrong route, and let us see how long it will take before you get shot down.

The truth will come to light. Luckily, not everybody is blinded by the lies of terrorists.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:39:10 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:38:24 PM, Mirza wrote:
It is not I who believe in a 'conspiracy' theory per se. It is those who believe in a worthless theory propagated by a terrorist and a *lier. How c
*liar
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:40:23 PM
I reeally, reeeally hope that no one still accepts the official version of 9/11. The 9-11 Commission already admitted that the administration deliberately lied about it.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:40:30 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:38:46 PM, Koopin wrote:
Yea, the Muslims had nothing to do with it. It was OBAMA!
It was the former administration. I doubt Muslims would do it. I doubt Osama bin Laden would do it and say on the 28th September, 2001 that he would never kill innocent people and that his religion is strongly against it, and that this was an attack on the American people, who they have nothing against, not the American government.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:41:21 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:40:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I reeally, reeeally hope that no one still accepts the official version of 9/11. The 9-11 Commission already admitted that the administration deliberately lied about it.
There was very little official investigation.

And how can anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge in physics explain how WTC7 fell down? It is absurd.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:41:48 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:40:30 PM, Mirza wrote:
It was the former administration. I doubt Muslims would do it. I doubt Osama bin Laden would do it and say on the 28th September, 2001 that he would never kill innocent people and that his religion is strongly against it, and that this was an attack on the American people, who they have nothing against, not the American government.

So you think Osama bin laden is a good guy?
kfc
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:42:37 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:41:48 PM, Koopin wrote:

I have seen evidence suggesting Al-Qaeda could be fake.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:43:53 PM
I do not know. I cannot conclude anything so far. I doubt he would do it and say that he did not, yet before that seem to say that he wants to kill innocent people. It is illogical.

If anything, he is not worse than many Western leaders, and the American people re-elected one after his apparent image as a terrorist was painted.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:46:22 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:42:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I heard Dr. Zakir Naik say that someone told him that the person had been to Afghanistan, I think. The person said that the way Taliban wraps their turbans around their head is different to how a video supposed to be showing them is showing how it is done, when some supposed Taliban soldiers did it.

Most of this is a hoax. I doubt any fair-minded Muslim will ever do things like forbid education for females. This is propaganda.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:46:54 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:43:53 PM, Mirza wrote:
I do not know. I cannot conclude anything so far. I doubt he would do it and say that he did not, yet before that seem to say that he wants to kill innocent people. It is illogical.

If anything, he is not worse than many Western leaders, and the American people re-elected one after his apparent image as a terrorist was painted.

wow...
kfc
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:47:46 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:46:22 PM, Mirza wrote:
I heard Dr. Zakir Naik say that someone told him that the person had been to Afghanistan, I think. The person said that the way Taliban wraps their turbans around their head is different to how a video supposed to be showing them is showing how it is done, when some supposed Taliban soldiers did it.

Most of this is a hoax. I doubt any fair-minded Muslim will ever do things like forbid education for females. This is propaganda.

lol
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:50:36 PM

Do me a favor. Go to Wikipedia and type "Tim Osman." Post back and tell me what it redirects you to.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:50:42 PM

So you believe The Taliban is fake? I do believe the Taliban exist, but are just greatly misguided. Al-Qaeda on the other hand is fake I think... It just seems strange to me too that a terrorist organization would call themselves "Al-Qaeda" which as you probably know means "The Base" in Arabic.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:51:37 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:47:46 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
lol
What? You believe in everything the media tells you? Why do you not believe in a media that supports a different ideology to yours?

I am not going to speak out against anybody before clear evidence is shown. If anything, such terrorist groups would appear in countries of the former Yugoslavia, right after the war. But no, they suddenly appeared in countries of the West's interests.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:52:52 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:50:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
So you believe The Taliban is fake? I do believe the Taliban exist, but are just greatly misguided. Al-Qaeda on the other hand is fake I think... It just seems strange to me too that a terrorist organization would call themselves "Al-Qaeda" which as you probably know means "The Base" in Arabic.
They probably exist, but the question is: who are they? Are they simply fighting the invaders of their countries, or really preaching nonsense? Two different things, and they are indeed very different.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:53:52 PM

We created Al Qaeda. We armed them and we gave them that name.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:55:18 PM

The guy in Insert's signature seemed like a guy with an established record of being a supposedly fair minded muslim...

And he Beheaded a female...

Now granted, he prolly just had a breakdown or something completely unrelated to Islam's Male-dominance thing...

It's not like he beat his wife beforehand, or that the Quran endorses that kind of thing... Oh, wait, yes he did... and oh, yeah, yes the quran does endorse beating your wife... yes I know you say fake beating with a little paintbrush... though that's only what YOU say it says, others are pretty sure it means BEAT.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:55:33 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:53:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Exactly.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:55:46 PM
And suddenly they turned against you and your entire civilization.

This is classic nonsense.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:56:09 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:50:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Do me a favor. Go to Wikipedia and type "Tim Osman." Post back and tell me what it redirects you to.

DUDE THIS IS CRAZY!

Just like your aliens and the government theory.
kfc
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:57:13 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:55:46 PM, Mirza wrote:
And suddenly they turned against you and your entire civilization.

This is classic nonsense.

The US also helped to bring the Taliban to power. They used them to fight communism.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:57:37 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:55:18 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
The guy in Insert's signature seemed like a guy with an established record of being a supposedly fair minded muslim...

And he Beheaded a female...

Now granted, he prolly just had a breakdown or something completely unrelated to Islam's Male-dominance thing...

It's not like he beat his wife beforehand, or that the Quran endorses that kind of thing... Oh, wait, yes he did... and oh, yeah, yes the quran does endorse beating your wife... yes I know you say fake beating with a little paintbrush... though that's only what YOU say it says, others are pretty sure it means BEAT.
Alright, he misinterpreted it.

The human rights that comes from Western politicians allow intoxicants, gambling, and so forth. People misuse these things, and end up either dead or alive, but dead in their hearts. Let us simply blame the so-called human rights for all this!
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:58:24 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:51:37 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 5/5/2010 5:47:46 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
lol
What? You believe in everything the media tells you? Why do you not believe in a media that supports a different ideology to yours?

I was responding to your "Muslims wouldn't prevent girls education.. propaganda!" rant.

and your "this guy says they put on their turbans different than in the video" comment.

Metaphysics:
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 6:00:26 PM
At 5/5/2010 5:58:24 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
I was responding to your "Muslims wouldn't prevent girls education.. propaganda!" rant.
Yes, they would not.

In my lovely and peaceful religion, one who does not wish to gain knowledge is not equal to the one who does, in the sight of God.

and your "this guy says they put on their turbans different than in the video" comment.
Yes. They do it in a specific way. Also, a video where the Taliban seems to be flogging a girl is proven to be fake by an investigation team.