Jump to topic:

Politically Correct Parties

vivalayeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 5:40:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
This is more directed at people living within the UK, because they will have experienced it at its source, but due to the wonderful invention that is the internet, some of you non-nationals may have an understanding of what I am talking about.

Basically with the UK general election just over, I have been thinkin over the past few weeks. I've noticed that between the main three parties, Conservative, Labour and Liberal Democrat, they are all basically the same, only with minor changes.

The Conservative motto is 'Vote for change' but honestly, the reason i didn't vote is because they are all virtually the same party with different names, none of them has any strong measures, most being too afraid to adhere to be being called racist, or politically incorrect. The fear of offending a minority in Britain is a main concern. Is political correctness ruining our countries ability to make decisions, or is it better to lie to the public and make massive concessions, to appease all parties?

What I've seen in recent years that If you are British, and you have an opinion about another culture, you are a racist. Not only does it really skip the issue of racism, and actually make the word less meaningful, but it makes no sense. The influx of extreme multi-culturalism has tainted debate and peoples opinions.

Why is that though? Is it because we are to blame because our ancestors conquered one third of the known world? By being humble and appeasing everyone we are basically admiited we are better are we not?
vivalayeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2010 6:03:05 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/8/2010 5:49:52 AM, feverish wrote:
There are plenty of politically INcorrect parties you could support like the BNP and UKIP.

There are a number of smaller parties, but the chance of them getting into an position to do anything is minimal. I looked at the BNP manifesto, and although they make some valid points, there were a few things that were plain scary in there such as, the abolishment of the human rights act, instating there own, and having 'Experts' supervise the house of lords. Also, that international organisations couldn't intervene in the courts, all which sounds like a classic example of a 'show trial'