Send a Message
5/8/2010 10:31:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Anyone ready

Iran will try to gas infidel israel
Allah can't wait
http://www.pjtv.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 5:15:58 AM
At 5/9/2010 5:14:26 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/8/2010 10:35:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
FREE PALESTINE!

SUBDUE PALESTINE!

Tried and failed.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 7:49:39 AM
At 5/9/2010 5:15:58 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 5/9/2010 5:14:26 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/8/2010 10:35:53 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
FREE PALESTINE!

SUBDUE PALESTINE!

Tried and failed.

No like properly subdue it, like Holocaust style.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:01:05 AM
Cereb it apears your not willing to debate this issue.!

I trust your reasoning and agree its best stratagy..!
Facts on your side is scarce and logic void..!!
I admire your move..!!

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 8:03:03 AM
At 5/9/2010 8:01:05 AM, banker wrote:
Cereb it apears your not willing to debate this issue.!

ishue me a chlange..!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 10:48:55 AM
Chalange here SUBDUE PALESTINE

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 11:29:35 AM
I agree with I am infidels are ebil need to stop cuasing muslims to misunderstand allah and kill them

I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 11:43:02 AM
At 5/9/2010 11:29:35 AM, banker wrote:
I agree with I am infidels are ebil need to stop cuasing muslims to misunderstand allah and kill them

I think I just came a little.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 12:58:54 PM
A few things to be aware of if your looking to debate islam border jihads in india israel kashmire etc.

1. Is a mind-control and information-control cult founded by an assassin, torturer, pirate, rapist and pedophile called Mohammed. The mind-control and information-control aspects require that all criticism of Islam be silenced and cult members follow its leaders blindly (called "taqlid"). Without taqlid (blind following), the cult would swiftly be exposed and the franchise would come to an end. One million mullahs would lose their monopoly on "the Truth" and their thought-control jobs. Hence, most of what mullahs do is to control and suppress bad news about Islam.2. Is Mohammed's personality cult. It has no foundations other than Mohammed's murderous rantings (in the Koran and Hadiths). The Koran consists of two conflicting parts – Meccan and Medinan (peaceful and violent respectively). The Medinan material supersedes (or ‘abrogates') the Meccan stuff. Muslims act Medinan, but they quote gentler Meccan verses to the gullible infidels. Muslims say that Allaah has no partners, yet they have made Mohammed into a golden idol they worship as though he were a god, even to the point of saying he is present everywhere on earth through his "noor" (light).. Everything about Mohammed is beyond criticism under threat of decapitation, torture or fire-bombing.3. Claims to worship the same God as Christians and Jews, but in fact worships Allah – a demonic channelling of the pagan Arabian moon-god through Mohammed's toxic narcissistic personality disorder. The Death Cult mixes garbled versions of Christian and Jewish scriptures with pagan practices such as moon and meteorite-worship, and cut-throat blood sacrifice of animals and non-believers. Islam is the only religion that institutionalizes beheading, crucifixion, torture, and genocide.4. Has no rational, philosophical or theological basis, and the whole belief-system is contradicted by science, philosophy, common sense, human decency, and astonishing internal inconsistency.5. Cannot withstand rational criticism, scientific examination or forensic inquiry. Islam can only spread and maintain itself by ignorance, illiteracy, war, terrorism, and intimidation. Islam has bloody borders and cannot co-exist peacefully with other belief systems. Winston Churchill said that Islam in a man is as dangerous as hydrophobia (rabies) in a dog. Islam demands obedience and blind following, and forbids itself to be tested

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:02:46 PM
At 5/9/2010 12:58:54 PM, banker wrote:
A few things to be aware of if your looking to debate islam border jihads in india israel kashmire etc.

1. Is a mind-control and information-control cult founded by an assassin, torturer, pirate, rapist and pedophile called Mohammed. The mind-control and information-control aspects require that all criticism of Islam be silenced and cult members follow its leaders blindly (called "taqlid"). Without taqlid (blind following), the cult would swiftly be exposed and the franchise would come to an end. One million mullahs would lose their monopoly on "the Truth" and their thought-control jobs. Hence, most of what mullahs do is to control and suppress bad news about Islam.2. Is Mohammed's personality cult. It has no foundations other than Mohammed's murderous rantings (in the Koran and Hadiths). The Koran consists of two conflicting parts – Meccan and Medinan (peaceful and violent respectively). The Medinan material supersedes (or ‘abrogates') the Meccan stuff. Muslims act Medinan, but they quote gentler Meccan verses to the gullible infidels. Muslims say that Allaah has no partners, yet they have made Mohammed into a golden idol they worship as though he were a god, even to the point of saying he is present everywhere on earth through his "noor" (light).. Everything about Mohammed is beyond criticism under threat of decapitation, torture or fire-bombing.3. Claims to worship the same God as Christians and Jews, but in fact worships Allah – a demonic channelling of the pagan Arabian moon-god through Mohammed's toxic narcissistic personality disorder. The Death Cult mixes garbled versions of Christian and Jewish scriptures with pagan practices such as moon and meteorite-worship, and cut-throat blood sacrifice of animals and non-believers. Islam is the only religion that institutionalizes beheading, crucifixion, torture, and genocide.4. Has no rational, philosophical or theological basis, and the whole belief-system is contradicted by science, philosophy, common sense, human decency, and astonishing internal inconsistency.5. Cannot withstand rational criticism, scientific examination or forensic inquiry. Islam can only spread and maintain itself by ignorance, illiteracy, war, terrorism, and intimidation. Islam has bloody borders and cannot co-exist peacefully with other belief systems. Winston Churchill said that Islam in a man is as dangerous as hydrophobia (rabies) in a dog. Islam demands obedience and blind following, and forbids itself to be tested
If you want to discuss, we can do it. But as long as someone makes a point, you evade it and come with something irrelevant.

And you are insulting Arab Christians and Jews because they also call God 'Allah'.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:04:50 PM
At 5/8/2010 10:31:29 PM, banker wrote:
Anyone ready

Iran will try to gas infidel israel
Allah can't wait
http://www.pjtv.com...
Israel already did attack infidels, Palestinians. Let us see how long it can stand against Iran.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:22:01 PM
Mizra if you like to blame victims of islamic jihad for jihad you need to get facts straight first..!!

Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against: "Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?""We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag"."When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out". This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history. They have their own Arab states from where they came into the Land of Israel about one century ago to contrast the Jewish immigration. That is the historical truth. They were Jordanians (another recent British invention, as there has never been any people known as "Jordanians"), and after the Six-Day War in which Israel utterly defeated the coalition of nine Arab states and took legitimate possession of Judea and Samaria, the Arab dwellers in those regions underwent a kind of anthropological miracle and discovered that they were Palestinians - something they did not know the day before. Of course, these people having a new identity had to build themselves a history, namely, had to steal some others' history, and the only way that the victims of the theft would not complain is if those victims do no longer exist. Therefore, the Palestinian leaders claimed two contradictory lineages from ancient peoples that inhabited in the Land of Israel: the Canaanites and the Philistines. Let us consider both of them before going on with the Palestinian issue.

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:29:47 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:22:01 PM, banker wrote:
Mizra if you like to blame victims of islamic jihad for jihad you need to get facts straight first..!!
I blame propaganda for brainwashing too many people these days.

You do not know what jihad is. Jesus (peace be upon him) said you should struggle and strive, which means jihad.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:37:27 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:23:52 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Banker, here's facts: http://www.palestinemonitor.org... Look at them and then tell me who should be condemned.

From a biased source. Seriously, if I source the Israeli governments website, it stands ion contradiction to your source. Y'know what, I'ma do that http://www.mfa.gov.il...
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:39:36 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:04:50 PM, Mirza wrote:
Israel already did attack infidels, Palestinians. Let us see how long it can stand against Iran.

Until America comes in and blows it to kingdom f*cking come.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:41:51 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:39:36 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
It went very well in Vietnam, right?

No. The political goal was not achieved.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:44:11 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:41:51 PM, Mirza wrote:

Vietnam was almost 40 years ago. The first gulf war was less than 20 years ago. America knows it only has to put Iran's tail between it's legs, not invade it and play kingmaker.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:44:27 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:44:11 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Vietnam was almost 40 years ago. The first gulf war was less than 20 years ago. America knows it only has to put Iran's tail between it's legs, not to invade it and play kingmaker.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:48:00 PM

Vietnam was almost 40 years ago. The first gulf war was less than 20 years ago. America knows it only has to put Iran's tail between it's legs, not invade it and play kingmaker.

And what did the first gulf war accomplish? Pushing Saddam out of Kuwait without removing him from power (which led to tons of civilian deaths) and now with Iraq, not exactly going so well.

The american people will never support simply going into a country blowing a bunch of sh!t up and leaving just like that, falling into anarchy. So it really isn't an option.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:52:36 PM
America crushed Vietnamese forces generally, but they were far worse equipped then compared to the U.S. than Iran is today compared to the U.S. Iran has millions of soldiers ready to fight in a necessary case, good AA equipment, tanks, and so forth. They can do very well to defend their country. Their missiles can eliminate U.S. bases around the country.

They are not easy. Their forces can enter Afghanistan and Iraq and create chaos there. If the U.S. joins the fight with Israel, so will Iran's allies. One on one, Israel should be careful against Iran. They are much stronger than poor civilians in Palestine.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:56:08 PM
And why would USA help an oppressive, Zionist-run country? they should be careful about who will turn against them. Egypt and Pakistan are not easy targets either. They can turn against Israel. Saudi Arabia will also never be an easy target.

Israel should be careful with provocations. Their nuclear weapons will not help them. The ones of Pakistan are ready to be fired, and they can reach Israel.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 1:57:06 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:56:08 PM, Mirza wrote:
And why would USA help an oppressive, Zionist-run country? *they should be careful about who will turn...
*They
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 2:02:55 PM
At 5/9/2010 1:56:08 PM, Mirza wrote:
And why would USA help an oppressive, Zionist-run country? they should be careful about who will turn against them. Egypt and Pakistan are not easy targets either. They can turn against Israel. Saudi Arabia will also never be an easy target.

Israel should be careful with provocations. Their nuclear weapons will not help them. The ones of Pakistan are ready to be fired, and they can reach Israel.

I doubt anybody would use nuclear weapons unless they want to wipe out all of humanity.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 2:04:08 PM
Mizra you want to convince us that jihad is instructions made by jesus..!!

Incidently no christians listen only muslims listen to jesus on that..!!

Bush send the plans to create 9/11 and no muslim did it..!! How come this time christians followed jesus.?

You also try to convince us that israel needs to give access to the jihadist to blow up their schools and take away the security walls..! So why don't you make the same requests to egypt..?

How come only to infidels its requested.?

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2010 2:05:55 PM
At 5/9/2010 2:02:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I doubt anybody would use nuclear weapons unless they want to wipe out all of humanity.
In case they think Muslims have nothing to counterattack with.

We also do not need nuclear weapons. We can do well without.