this is absolute ******************

badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:31:29 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.rte.ie...

can they do this? this is a tragedy as far as i'm concerned. i really loved a lot of the stuff they sold and it was so much cheaper than what i'd have to pay for weed or coke or any of them. and it's not just me who loves those shops, the whole country did, besides the drug dealers of course. i've even seen old women buying stuff inside of them. this probably came at an excellent time for me with my leaving cert coming up and all but devastated.
signature
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:34:45 PM
Meh, give them 2 months to get new legal highs in again. Here I was hoping the government would open debate and honest discussion on the topic,rather than this approach.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:38:59 PM
At 5/11/2010 1:34:45 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
Meh, give them 2 months to get new legal highs in again. Here I was hoping the government would open debate and honest discussion on the topic,rather than this approach.

yeah but the stuff they had this time was actually good. the last sh1t they banned was horrible and nobody took it, but now the shops are constantly crowded. this definitely should have been put to an open debate with so many people in love with the stuff. i'd say a revolution is in order anyway.
signature
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:46:40 PM
At 5/11/2010 1:38:59 PM, badger wrote:

yeah but the stuff they had this time was actually good. the last sh1t they banned was horrible and nobody took it, but now the shops are constantly crowded. this definitely should have been put to an open debate with so many people in love with the stuff. i'd say a revolution is in order anyway.

The funny truth is the legal stuff was more dangerous than the illegal stuff.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:51:47 PM
At 5/11/2010 1:46:40 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

could you point me in the direction of some evidence for this?
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:53:02 PM
At 5/11/2010 1:51:47 PM, badger wrote:

i missed the show rte had on about it. i only found out during break today when i went down to get some smoke. i got some shock.
signature
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 1:55:19 PM
At 5/11/2010 1:53:02 PM, badger wrote:

i missed the show rte had on about it. i only found out during break today when i went down to get some smoke. i got some shock.

Thing is God knows how many substances are thrown in the legal stuff, at least most of the illegal stuff is sourced 'naturally'.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 2:23:18 PM
At 5/11/2010 1:55:19 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 5/11/2010 1:53:02 PM, badger wrote:

Thing is God knows how many substances are thrown in the legal stuff, at least most of the illegal stuff is sourced 'naturally'.

we're living in ireland bud. you never know what you're taking with illegal substances either. i'd say we've the most mixed drugs in the world.
signature
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 2:40:39 PM
with the onus on the owners to prove they are not involved in such activities.
In soviet Ireland gov't need proof from you!
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 2:41:59 PM
At 5/11/2010 2:40:39 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

yeah i couldn't get over that part.
signature
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:07:16 PM
At 5/11/2010 2:41:59 PM, badger wrote:
At 5/11/2010 2:40:39 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

yeah i couldn't get over that part.

No, it's happening in America too.
http://www.debate.org...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 6:09:16 PM
Let's get rid of the alternatives so that drug dealers can make more money!
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Rob1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 7:52:15 PM
At 5/11/2010 6:09:16 PM, wjmelements wrote:

The alternatives are going to have little impact on the sale of drugs. They are more of a novel fascination, as much as I have been able to tell (I would say badger represents a small minority of the public. Real drugs are much more enjoyable. Good weed compared to that legal sh11 is analagous to a fine wine compared to mad dog 20/20.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2010 7:54:52 PM
At 5/11/2010 7:52:15 PM, Rob1Billion wrote:

The alternatives are going to have little impact on the sale of drugs. They are more of a novel fascination, as much as I have been able to tell (I would say badger represents a small minority of the public. Real drugs are much more enjoyable. Good weed compared to that legal sh11 is analagous to a fine wine compared to mad dog 20/20.

I don't know... People down here use the craziest stuff.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 1:31:12 PM
At 5/11/2010 7:54:52 PM, wjmelements wrote:

I don't know... People down here use the craziest stuff.

http://www.debate.org...

Yeah.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 1:42:22 PM

they actually had a huge impact on the sale of illegal drugs. the whole country was taking them. the drug dealers took what they believed to be their share though. most of the drugs they sold were class. i used to smoke weed everyday but i've been smoking legal weed with about the past 3 or 4 months. and the difference in price was huge. the legal smoke was a third of the price that weed is. snortables (what else to call them?) cost about a fifth of the price of coke per gram and most were unreal.
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 1:43:02 PM

they still made their money. well, the top dogs did anyway.
signature
vivalayeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2010 2:25:04 PM
Oh great, sure I don't take any of the fore mentioned but when the feck are governments going to realise that whether its legal or not, people are still going to acquire these things if they want them, and all you are doing is putting people in prison for the sake of it. Then by banning certain drugs, you inevitably create dealers, dealer then mix stuff into the pure product to make more money and potentially making it more dangerous. Then you have a rise in crime aswel because of the drug culture. It's retarded.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2010 4:12:08 PM
At 5/12/2010 2:25:04 PM, vivalayeo wrote:
Oh great, sure I don't take any of the fore mentioned but when the feck are governments going to realise that whether its legal or not, people are still going to acquire these things if they want them, and all you are doing is putting people in prison for the sake of it. Then by banning certain drugs, you inevitably create dealers, dealer then mix stuff into the pure product to make more money and potentially making it more dangerous. Then you have a rise in crime aswel because of the drug culture. It's retarded.

new drugs are on sale as of tomorrow.
signature