Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Photo Proof that Obama is Globalist

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:48:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.taroscopes.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:51:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:50:36 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
so he's reading a book called 'The Post American World', and that's supposed to be proof for...

You're wrong
MikeLoviN
Posts: 746
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:53:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:51:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:50:36 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
so he's reading a book called 'The Post American World', and that's supposed to be proof for...

You're wrong

Wrong about what? I was trying to understand what exactly this is supposed to prove.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:54:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:53:13 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:51:51 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:50:36 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
so he's reading a book called 'The Post American World', and that's supposed to be proof for...

You're wrong

Wrong about what? I was trying to understand what exactly this is supposed to prove.

It's entitled, "The Post-American World."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:55:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Post = After

After America = No America.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:57:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:54:35 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
It's entitled, "The Post-American World."

Again - so what? It's a book on the possible future situation of the United States in the world by a respected foreign policy journalist who hosts a show on CNN. It's an excellent read and goes very in-depth about how America's actions in the 20th Century and now have allowed powerhouses like China and India to enter the world stage in a big way, and how the US may cease to be the sole superpower, and will become one of many, if not the strongest, great powers.

What the hell is so wrong about this??
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:57:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:55:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Post = After

After America = No America.

It isn't about that at all, Geo. At least Wiki the goddamn thing.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:58:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:57:03 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:54:35 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
It's entitled, "The Post-American World."

Again - so what? It's a book on the possible future situation of the United States in the world by a respected foreign policy journalist who hosts a show on CNN. It's an excellent read and goes very in-depth about how America's actions in the 20th Century and now have allowed powerhouses like China and India to enter the world stage in a big way, and how the US may cease to be the sole superpower, and will become one of many, if not the strongest, great powers.

What the hell is so wrong about this??

VOLKOV, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!

Mike typed, "The Post American World," and I was merely making a joke and stating that there needs to be a hyphen.

When you assume, you make an a$$ out of you and me, buddy.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 8:59:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:58:33 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
VOLKOV, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!

Mike typed, "The Post American World," and I was merely making a joke and stating that there needs to be a hyphen.

When you assume, you make an a$$ out of you and me, buddy.

Oh, well my apologies. However, it still needed to be said, especially to Geo, whom I'm hoping is joking with this.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:01:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:59:32 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:58:33 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
VOLKOV, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!!!!

Mike typed, "The Post American World," and I was merely making a joke and stating that there needs to be a hyphen.

When you assume, you make an a$$ out of you and me, buddy.

Oh, well my apologies. However, it still needed to be said, especially to Geo, whom I'm hoping is joking with this.

I've heard about the book, and believe it received excellent reviews. I may read it this summer.
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:01:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:01:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Let's say that I read Das Kapital, or the Communist Manifesto. Does that mean that I'm a Marxist?

YES ;)
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:03:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:01:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Let's say that I read Das Kapital, or the Communist Manifesto. Does that mean that I'm a Marxist?

You commie! I'm calling McCarthy! :P
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:04:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:57:44 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:55:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Post = After

After America = No America.

It isn't about that at all, Geo. At least Wiki the goddamn thing.

From Wiki:

"Subject: international relations, globalisation"

http://en.wikipedia.org...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:05:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:03:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:01:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Let's say that I read Das Kapital, or the Communist Manifesto. Does that mean that I'm a Marxist?

You commie! I'm calling McCarthy! :P

I don't like McCarthy ...
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:05:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:04:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
From Wiki:

"Subject: international relations, globalisation"

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Geo... please read the entire Wikipedia coming article.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:07:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:05:24 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:03:55 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:01:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Let's say that I read Das Kapital, or the Communist Manifesto. Does that mean that I'm a Marxist?

You commie! I'm calling McCarthy! :P

I don't like McCarthy ...

Lol, I don't either.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:07:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:04:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:57:44 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:55:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Post = After

After America = No America.

It isn't about that at all, Geo. At least Wiki the goddamn thing.

From Wiki:

"Subject: international relations, globalisation"

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Once again, Geo, I pose the question: does reading Das Kapital or the Communist Manifesto make me a Marxist? I mean, the proof is that I'm reading the book, and must therefore agree with/be a proponent of all the ideas contained therein, right?
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:08:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:07:49 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:04:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:57:44 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:55:50 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Post = After

After America = No America.

It isn't about that at all, Geo. At least Wiki the goddamn thing.

From Wiki:

"Subject: international relations, globalisation"

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Once again, Geo, I pose the question: does reading Das Kapital or the Communist Manifesto make me a Marxist? I mean, the proof is that I'm reading the book, and must therefore agree with/be a proponent of all the ideas contained therein, right?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:09:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've heard of this book before. It reached #2 on the NYT Bestsellers List. The author is some Indian dude from CNN. Not to worry Geo, not to worry.

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:16:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:09:34 PM, Nags wrote:
I've heard of this book before. It reached #2 on the NYT Bestsellers List. The author is some Indian dude from CNN. Not to worry Geo, not to worry.

He met with Bilderberg (Illuminati) Wolfowitz.

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.

I doubt Obama would waste his time with anything other than books that help is strategy.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:19:12 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:16:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
He met with Bilderberg (Illuminati) Wolfowitz.

Mmmkay. Sure.

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.

I doubt Obama would waste his time with anything other than books that help is strategy.

Doesn't respond to the argument, now does it. =Straw Man.

Your assumption is most likely wrong. As I assure you that Obama has read fiction and opposing view points.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:20:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:16:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:09:34 PM, Nags wrote:
I've heard of this book before. It reached #2 on the NYT Bestsellers List. The author is some Indian dude from CNN. Not to worry Geo, not to worry.

He met with Bilderberg (Illuminati) Wolfowitz.

Well, whether he's a conspirator or not, the President would meet with a lot of "important" people. That's kind of unavoidable being... you know... the President.

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.

I doubt Obama would waste his time with anything other than books that help is strategy.

You doubt it? I apologize for losing faith in you, Geo. Logic and I both bow to the superiority of your omnipotent judgment.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:24:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:20:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:16:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:09:34 PM, Nags wrote:
I've heard of this book before. It reached #2 on the NYT Bestsellers List. The author is some Indian dude from CNN. Not to worry Geo, not to worry.

He met with Bilderberg (Illuminati) Wolfowitz.

Well, whether he's a conspirator or not, the President would meet with a lot of "important" people. That's kind of unavoidable being... you know... the President.

No. The author of the book did.

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.

I doubt Obama would waste his time with anything other than books that help is strategy.

You doubt it? I apologize for losing faith in you, Geo. Logic and I both bow to the superiority of your omnipotent judgment.

It's a reasonable conclusion.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:26:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:24:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:20:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:16:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:09:34 PM, Nags wrote:
I've heard of this book before. It reached #2 on the NYT Bestsellers List. The author is some Indian dude from CNN. Not to worry Geo, not to worry.

He met with Bilderberg (Illuminati) Wolfowitz.

Well, whether he's a conspirator or not, the President would meet with a lot of "important" people. That's kind of unavoidable being... you know... the President.

No. The author of the book did.

Okay. And?

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.

I doubt Obama would waste his time with anything other than books that help is strategy.

You doubt it? I apologize for losing faith in you, Geo. Logic and I both bow to the superiority of your omnipotent judgment.

It's a reasonable conclusion.

Reasonable based on what premises? The premise that you doubt that Obama would do something other than what you suspect him of doing? That seems a bit anti-reason, to me.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:28:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 9:26:32 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:24:02 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:20:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:16:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 9:09:34 PM, Nags wrote:
I've heard of this book before. It reached #2 on the NYT Bestsellers List. The author is some Indian dude from CNN. Not to worry Geo, not to worry.

He met with Bilderberg (Illuminati) Wolfowitz.

Well, whether he's a conspirator or not, the President would meet with a lot of "important" people. That's kind of unavoidable being... you know... the President.

No. The author of the book did.

Okay. And?

Like Cody said: Just because you read a book about Theory X, does not mean that you believe in Theory X.

I doubt Obama would waste his time with anything other than books that help is strategy.

You doubt it? I apologize for losing faith in you, Geo. Logic and I both bow to the superiority of your omnipotent judgment.

It's a reasonable conclusion.

Reasonable based on what premises? The premise that you doubt that Obama would do something other than what you suspect him of doing? That seems a bit anti-reason, to me.

Lol....