Jump to topic:

Important UK Regulations

David.Cameron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 9:07:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Audiovisual Media Services Regulations 2014 has now been passed. It bans the depiction of abhorrent things like female ejaculation. As it presently stands, it only applies to VOD but this government is considering applying it to the internet generally. I'd like to hear what you all think!***

***Note: Dissenters will have their internet search history thoroughly scrutinized and then made public.
Wocambs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:42:59 PM
At 12/2/2014 9:07:27 PM, David.Cameron wrote:
The Audiovisual Media Services Regulations 2014 has now been passed. It bans the depiction of abhorrent things like female ejaculation. As it presently stands, it only applies to VOD but this government is considering applying it to the internet generally. I'd like to hear what you all think!***

***Note: Dissenters will have their internet search history thoroughly scrutinized and then made public.

Lmao. And I thought politics couldn't get any sillier. Someone please remind me why we obey these depraved idiots in Westminster.
David.Cameron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2014 10:53:14 PM
At 12/2/2014 10:42:59 PM, Wocambs wrote:
At 12/2/2014 9:07:27 PM, David.Cameron wrote:

Lmao. And I thought politics couldn't get any sillier. Someone please remind me why we obey these depraved idiots in Westminster.

Its an important government issue. For far too long women have been underrepresented in power because they've been too busy getting their rocks off to world class British lovers. If the youth no longer know how to pleasure the ladies, we can bridge the gender gap in a generation.