Jump to topic:

the good people of islam?

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 12:33:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes there are those too..! Just like the iranian people who sacrificed their life fighting iran gov ruled by islamic shaira tirants ..!! News ignoring the iran people fighting their hate full islamic gov...!!
Here is hamas family fighting to save israel infidels from hatefull isalmic group hamas..!!
http://www.haaretz.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 12:36:54 PM
At 5/16/2010 12:33:24 PM, banker wrote:
Yes there are those too..! Just like the iranian people who sacrificed their life fighting iran gov ruled by islamic shaira tirants ..!! News ignoring the iran people fighting their hate full islamic gov...!!
Here is hamas family fighting to save israel infidels from hatefull isalmic group hamas..!!
http://www.haaretz.com...
If a Hamas family is fighting against Hamas, then how are they related to Hamas?

The link does not work.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 12:37:06 PM
For once banker is acknowledging there's good muslims. I can't really know for sure if that's what he means though since I can't open the link.
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 1:04:04 PM
First iranian people fighting their gov are fighting hate..!! Fighting evil..! Of curse muslim are good..!! Actualy they are the bigest victims of the criminal fringe of islam..!! Its the lib nazies like france who try to paint all muslims bad as if islam is hamas and iran...!!! That's why they are ready to ban the burka..!! How come france is ready to brand burka terorist , yet their nude girls they will not brand hookers...!!
Here is one more link to same story how good muslims fight their own fam to save infidel israel people..!!
http://abcnews.go.com...

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 1:08:59 PM
At 5/16/2010 12:37:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
For once banker is acknowledging there's good muslims. I can't really know for sure if that's what he means though since I can't open the link.

Banker's not idiot.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 8:34:52 PM
If I would be 20 years less and single I might do it for insert who is a strong voice of logic here.
I do it as a duty for the victims of hate ..! The kids hanged the rape victims who are shamed and hanged..!
We have to realize how we are playing part of this blame when we don't realize that the victims should not be blamed for acts of those criminals...!!

What are libs in france doing to the iranian hero,s. Fighting against hatefull islam? They steal their most honorable madol and give it to those criminals those heros fought against...!!
Good iranian people who fought against shaira law, deserve to wear the burka with honor..!! Thay risked their life to proof that islam is not about hate..!!
They risked their life showing that the burka is not about hate and of curse not about teror..!!!

InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 8:37:26 PM
At 5/16/2010 8:34:52 PM, banker wrote:
If I would be 20 years less and single I might do it for insert who is a strong voice of logic here.

Umm... O_o
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 11:03:11 PM
At 5/16/2010 8:37:26 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 5/16/2010 8:34:52 PM, banker wrote:

Umm... O_o

I knew itZ!
'sup DDO -- july 2013