Jump to topic:

green energy joins war on teror

banker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2010 5:16:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Islam is known to turn oil and petro money into jihad..! As opportunity in the west builds peace and freedom its offect in islam oil rich nations did not enjoy the same success quite the conterary it was building jihad infostructure...!!

Now some turned green technology into fighting for peace and freedom..! This will change the prospective of the green perpose..! It will turn it away from it current war against the usa economy into a war against teror...!!

No longer will china be forced to protect Islams jihad and support iran for oil
http://work-at-home.business-opportunities.biz...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2010 9:04:05 AM
If we can get enough Algae why not? Only problem is that taking too much Algae f*cks up the ecosystem.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 4:49:50 AM
No, there is a peaceful way to attack OPEC.

Use cars run by battery or hybrid cars to fight against OPEC.

You can't grow Algae everywhere because as Panda said it will destroy the environment.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
DazG20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 5:25:52 AM
Why would anyone want to join war on any basis? War is bad and should never be done. It doesn't accomplish anything only a bad history for whatever place the war was held!!! If they have done something bad then surely have a debate, and finally come to an agreement. :)
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 6:03:00 AM
At 5/29/2010 4:49:50 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:

You can't grow Algae everywhere because as Panda said it will destroy the environment.

Lol, don't twist my words, I said ecosystem. Big difference between that and the environment.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 9:25:54 AM
At 5/29/2010 6:03:00 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Lol, don't twist my words, I said ecosystem. Big difference between that and the environment.

Which ecosystem?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2010 9:29:59 AM
At 5/29/2010 9:25:54 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 5/29/2010 6:03:00 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:

Which ecosystem?

The sea.