Jump to topic:

Court Case Debate

Rubikx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 11:47:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wasn't sure where to put this so i'm putting it in politics and in society.

I was thinking it would be cool to have a court case debate. Where there's a person being accused of a crime, the person accusing them. Lawyers for each. A full Jury and a judge. The debate would go mostly between the two lawyers. The jury would also vote, but the ultimate decision would reside with the judge. Please comment if you would like to do something like that or just if you have other ideas.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2014 12:22:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/23/2014 11:47:11 AM, Rubikx wrote:
I wasn't sure where to put this so i'm putting it in politics and in society.

I was thinking it would be cool to have a court case debate. Where there's a person being accused of a crime, the person accusing them. Lawyers for each. A full Jury and a judge. The debate would go mostly between the two lawyers. The jury would also vote, but the ultimate decision would reside with the judge. Please comment if you would like to do something like that or just if you have other ideas.

This would be a game in the games section of the forum. I think it's called trial and jury (or something like that), but it hasn't been done in a really long time.. if ever. I believe they ran maybe 1 iteration only?
Senpai has noticed you.