Jump to topic:

Israeli Foreign Policy

vivalayeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 3:26:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was looking to know if anyone wished to have a debate on Israeli current event's, especially in relation to the blockade, Hamas, Turkey, the Flotilla and Iranian policy. I am in support of Israeli foreign policy. If anyone is interested just send me a request with a similar sort of premise I've described. Thanks
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 11:46:38 AM
At 6/14/2010 3:26:19 AM, vivalayeo wrote:
I was looking to know if anyone wished to have a debate on Israeli current event's, especially in relation to the blockade, Hamas, Turkey, the Flotilla and Iranian policy. I am in support of Israeli foreign policy. If anyone is interested just send me a request with a similar sort of premise I've described. Thanks

I'm up for that. I'll support the Palestinians case, no problem. You can narrow the field to the rights and wrongs of the blockade, or make it more general and discuss the rights and wrongs of the Israelis to control Gaza and the West Bank.

Otherwise you could just discuss whether or not the state of Israel is a failed experiment.

why don't you put together the opening argument and challenge me? Otherwise, I can put the opening argument together, just let me know.

Whatever though, it'll be tomorrow before I have a chance to do anything. Also, please set the time for debate at 72 hours as I may have to go to North Africa for a couple of days this week and I'm not sure I'll have easy access to the Internet there.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
vivalayeo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2010 4:31:56 PM
At 6/14/2010 11:46:38 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 6/14/2010 3:26:19 AM, vivalayeo wrote:

I'm up for that. I'll support the Palestinians case, no problem. You can narrow the field to the rights and wrongs of the blockade, or make it more general and discuss the rights and wrongs of the Israelis to control Gaza and the West Bank.

Otherwise you could just discuss whether or not the state of Israel is a failed experiment.

why don't you put together the opening argument and challenge me? Otherwise, I can put the opening argument together, just let me know.

Whatever though, it'll be tomorrow before I have a chance to do anything. Also, please set the time for debate at 72 hours as I may have to go to North Africa for a couple of days this week and I'm not sure I'll have easy access to the Internet there.

I would love to, especially on the Gaza blockade. However can we postpone it until a later date. Someone else challenged me, and Id rather focus on one at a time. Cheers mate