Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Politcal Personality Quiz

16kadams
Posts: 10,500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:01:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Small government collectivist

WHAT THE HELL I AM NOT COLLECTIVIST HEIL INDIVIDUALISM HEIL
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
thett3
Posts: 14,677
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:23:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Trees should be allowed to vote" wtf lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,426
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:52:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Highest ranking dimension: Individualist

You believe in the right of an individual to "be themself" in thought and deeds. You may have felt that what the country really needs is a politician with the nerve to tell people when it comes to controlling others, they should mind their own business. This may be because you enjoy a diversity of experiences and don "t get offended easily. It may also be because you"ve seen people be persecuted. Others may disagree with you because they feel a right to protect what they see as community values. When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they underestimate people"s need for sta bility and safety.
Second highest ranking dimension: Small Government

You believe in a government that keeps order but otherwise stays out of the way. You may have felt that what the country really needs is a government with the courage to take on some of the "sacred cows" of government spending. This may be because you have been irked by how much you pay in taxes. It may also be because you feel that excessive government support programs reward those with no initiative. Others may disagree with you because they see some people as having the system stacked against them. When politicians of your type make mistakes it is because they find it difficult to maintain the "tough love" approach when their friends and supporters ask for help.
Combined statement:

Based on your answers, you would prefer a state for pioneers, innovators and rugged individualism.
"Whatever else is evil, the pride of a good mother in the beauty of her daughter is good. It is one of those adamantine tendernesses which are the touchstones of every age and race. If other things are against it, other things must go down. If landlords and laws and sciences are against it, landlords and laws and sciences must go down. With the red hair of one she-urchin in the gutter I will set fire to all modern civilization."
- G. K. Chesterton -
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,899
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:54:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I got the bottom right sector on both graphs.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,899
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:55:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Democratic- small government.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,899
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:55:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Based on your answers, the best government, in your opinion is the one that gives most of the control, freedom and responsibility to the people.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:09:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Highest ranking dimension: Big Government
You believe in the power of government to make life better. You may have felt that what the country really needs is for the government to get serious about the many problems that people face. This may be because you have seen the system break down and know people who have fallen through the cracks. It may also be because you feel that our society is at risk our communities need better protection from internal and external dangers. Others may disagree with you because they are focused on what government does wrong, rather than what it does right. When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they create programs that solve one problem but create others.

Second highest ranking dimension: Literalist
You believe that "good", "evil", "justice" and "injustice" exist in the world and people need to take a stand. You may have felt that what the country really needs is a politician with a functioning moral compass. This may be because you have seen what happens when "everything is permitted". It may also be because society is being undermined by people for whom numbers are the measure of everything. Others may disagree with you because they tend to rationalize everything, and don "t have a vision for a better society . When politicians of your type make mistakes it is because they just can"t deal with others who don"t share their faith or beliefs.

Combined statement:
Based on your answers, the most important role for government, in your view, is creating a just society.
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:21:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
ighest ranking dimension: Autocratic
You believe in strong leadership. You may have felt that what the country really needs is for someone to really take charge and break out of the inertia. This may be because you have strong opinions of which you are confident, and like to see political leaders who are like you. It may also be because you are suspicious of the ability of groups, especially large groups to make tough decisions. Others may disagree with you because they trust people less than they trust the "rules of procedure", because they have issues with authority, or because that they feel that "government just doesn "t listen." When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they try to fit a simple solution on a complex problem.

Second highest ranking dimension: Big Government
You believe in the power of government to make life better. You may have felt that what the country really needs is for the government to get serious about the many problems that people face. This may be because you have seen the system break down and know people who have fallen through the cracks. It may also be because you feel that our society is at risk our communities need better protection from internal and external dangers. Others may disagree with you because they are focused on what government does wrong, rather than what it does right. When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they create programs that solve one problem but create others.

And then the ABCRW says I'm an internationalist.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
PetersSmith
Posts: 6,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:29:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 12:21:14 PM, PetersSmith wrote:
ighest ranking dimension: Autocratic
You believe in strong leadership. You may have felt that what the country really needs is for someone to really take charge and break out of the inertia. This may be because you have strong opinions of which you are confident, and like to see political leaders who are like you. It may also be because you are suspicious of the ability of groups, especially large groups to make tough decisions. Others may disagree with you because they trust people less than they trust the "rules of procedure", because they have issues with authority, or because that they feel that "government just doesn "t listen." When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they try to fit a simple solution on a complex problem.

Second highest ranking dimension: Big Government
You believe in the power of government to make life better. You may have felt that what the country really needs is for the government to get serious about the many problems that people face. This may be because you have seen the system break down and know people who have fallen through the cracks. It may also be because you feel that our society is at risk our communities need better protection from internal and external dangers. Others may disagree with you because they are focused on what government does wrong, rather than what it does right. When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they create programs that solve one problem but create others.

And then the ABCRW says I'm an internationalist.

It sounds like it's calling me a communist, yet the combined statement: "Based on your answers, you are happy with the idea of a powerful leader running a big state - someone who can make the trains run on time," pretty much says I'm a fascist.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,899
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:45:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 12:09:44 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Highest ranking dimension: Big Government
You believe in the power of government to make life better. You may have felt that what the country really needs is for the government to get serious about the many problems that people face. This may be because you have seen the system break down and know people who have fallen through the cracks. It may also be because you feel that our society is at risk our communities need better protection from internal and external dangers. Others may disagree with you because they are focused on what government does wrong, rather than what it does right. When politicians of your type make mistakes it is often because they create programs that solve one problem but create others.

Second highest ranking dimension: Literalist
You believe that "good", "evil", "justice" and "injustice" exist in the world and people need to take a stand. You may have felt that what the country really needs is a politician with a functioning moral compass. This may be because you have seen what happens when "everything is permitted". It may also be because society is being undermined by people for whom numbers are the measure of everything. Others may disagree with you because they tend to rationalize everything, and don "t have a vision for a better society . When politicians of your type make mistakes it is because they just can"t deal with others who don"t share their faith or beliefs.

Combined statement:
Based on your answers, the most important role for government, in your view, is creating a just society.

Theocracy! Let the Caliphate's reign begin!
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:49:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
They called me an "Anti-Nationalist".
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Bennett91
Posts: 4,446
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:05:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Big Government Individualist!

Based on your answers, the best state for you is one where people "s basic needs are well looked after and people are free to pursue creative and fulfilling lives.

http://openpolitics.ca...
Masonic Slayer: Airmax is your typical lying, satanic Jew.
Airmax: Aww that's not nice.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:42:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This test was okay.

Democratic
Small Government
Individualist
Rationalist
Narrow Focus (I disagree with this)
Human-Centric
Nolite Timere
bsh1
Posts: 27,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:12:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
My highest ranking was Big Government, my second highest was Individualist, and my combined statement was: "Based on your answers, the best state for you is one where people "s basic needs are well looked after and people are free to pursue creative and fulfilling lives."

I really agree with that.

I was, also, more autocratic than democratic, more big government than small government, more individualist than collectivist, more wide focus than narrow focus, and (barely) more antropocentric than ecocentric.

http://openpolitics.ca...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:27:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:12:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
My highest ranking was Big Government, my second highest was Individualist, and my combined statement was: "Based on your answers, the best state for you is one where people "s basic needs are well looked after and people are free to pursue creative and fulfilling lives."

I really agree with that.

I was, also, more autocratic than democratic, more big government than small government, more individualist than collectivist, more wide focus than narrow focus, and (barely) more antropocentric than ecocentric.

http://openpolitics.ca...

You're going to be at 12k posts here before much longer....

(I had nearly the exact same results the first time I took the test, too.)
bsh1
Posts: 27,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:28:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:27:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:12:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
My highest ranking was Big Government, my second highest was Individualist, and my combined statement was: "Based on your answers, the best state for you is one where people "s basic needs are well looked after and people are free to pursue creative and fulfilling lives."

I really agree with that.

I was, also, more autocratic than democratic, more big government than small government, more individualist than collectivist, more wide focus than narrow focus, and (barely) more antropocentric than ecocentric.

http://openpolitics.ca...

You're going to be at 12k posts here before much longer....

Yup, lol.

(I had nearly the exact same results the first time I took the test, too.)

I don't how that's pro-big business though.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:29:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:28:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:27:23 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:12:44 PM, bsh1 wrote:
My highest ranking was Big Government, my second highest was Individualist, and my combined statement was: "Based on your answers, the best state for you is one where people "s basic needs are well looked after and people are free to pursue creative and fulfilling lives."

I really agree with that.

I was, also, more autocratic than democratic, more big government than small government, more individualist than collectivist, more wide focus than narrow focus, and (barely) more antropocentric than ecocentric.

http://openpolitics.ca...

You're going to be at 12k posts here before much longer....

Yup, lol.

(I had nearly the exact same results the first time I took the test, too.)

I don't how that's pro-big business though.

Nor do I.

But we're the "hollywood Republican" type... which I take some offense too.
bsh1
Posts: 27,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:30:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:29:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:28:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I don't how that's pro-big business though.

Nor do I.

But we're the "hollywood Republican" type... which I take some offense too.

I don't think Mr. Big Gov is Republican...like...at all.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:30:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:29:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:28:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I don't how that's pro-big business though.

Nor do I.

But we're the "hollywood Republican" type... which I take some offense too.

I don't think Mr. Big Gov is Republican...like...at all.

I agree... but that's what it said.

I mean, there was once a time that the Republican party was in the North East and very strong in California too, and was dominated by New England industrialist... but the socially apathetic Rockefeller Republican is a thing of the past.
bsh1
Posts: 27,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:33:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:30:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:29:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:28:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I don't how that's pro-big business though.

Nor do I.

But we're the "hollywood Republican" type... which I take some offense too.

I don't think Mr. Big Gov is Republican...like...at all.

I agree... but that's what it said.

I know. I just think it's wrong, lol. Still, we got the same result. That's a pretty impressive streak.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:33:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:33:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:30:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:29:22 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:28:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I don't how that's pro-big business though.

Nor do I.

But we're the "hollywood Republican" type... which I take some offense too.

I don't think Mr. Big Gov is Republican...like...at all.

I agree... but that's what it said.

I know. I just think it's wrong, lol. Still, we got the same result. That's a pretty impressive streak.

We're two sides of the same coin...

(But you're the nicer side ;)
bsh1
Posts: 27,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:35:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:33:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM, YYW wrote:
I agree... but that's what it said.

I know. I just think it's wrong, lol. Still, we got the same result. That's a pretty impressive streak.

We're two sides of the same coin...

Agree to agree.

(But you're the nicer side ;)

Agree to disagree.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:36:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:35:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM, YYW wrote:
I agree... but that's what it said.

I know. I just think it's wrong, lol. Still, we got the same result. That's a pretty impressive streak.

We're two sides of the same coin...

Agree to agree.

Why would we agree to disagree on that?

(But you're the nicer side ;)

Agree to disagree.
bsh1
Posts: 27,603
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:38:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:36:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:35:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM, YYW wrote:
I agree... but that's what it said.

I know. I just think it's wrong, lol. Still, we got the same result. That's a pretty impressive streak.

We're two sides of the same coin...

Agree to agree.

Why would we agree to disagree on that?

Read it again, sweeheart :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 37,495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:39:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/19/2015 10:38:22 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:36:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:35:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:33:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:32:18 PM, YYW wrote:
I agree... but that's what it said.

I know. I just think it's wrong, lol. Still, we got the same result. That's a pretty impressive streak.

We're two sides of the same coin...

Agree to agree.

Why would we agree to disagree on that?

Read it again, sweeheart :)

lksadfh;lksdfkashlkdfjhaslkjdfhlkasjdhflkajsdhflkjsdhflkjasdhlfkjsahdlfkjhsldkjfhlkasjdhflkjsdhflkjsdhfkjfhksdjhfksjdhfksjdhfkjshdkfjhskdfhieurhfieurituewrhofnoufhvbughbvoeurhcijfoihnrgovybegoruhvborucnvowjrcfpijfecmnpeijdncpiyhefbnrpviybortcfnpwjrefnchewfogc fghc iwhrefncoiunroivycbrfgohyvbnorfeuncoweufnovihbnweofubcyouwrbfvourhgbvourhg