Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

How can we jews take all political power?

JewSupreme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 3:12:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We jews need to displace christians especially from any political power and annihilate islam and christianity from the world. I say we establish a jewish zionist cult as the sole power of government. Any nonjews will be sent to recreated gulags to be killed off. If soviet jews https://www.youtube.com... could do it so can we in AMerica.
j4k3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 7:57:29 AM
Sounds like the abhorrent ramblings of your atypical intolerant Muslim and his delusional & reprehensible Islamic ideologies, something of which you are so evidently opposed to.

Different sub ideologies which all however appear to lead to the same poisonous & self righteous mentality in so many people.

Must have something to do with religion in and of itself.

I however do not believe that we should send all religious folk to 'recreated gulags' - because I have a sense of morality & respect for diversity and freedom of speech/thought something of which I believe is missing dearly in the world and I think I might just know why...
omanjoka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 5:58:39 PM
At 1/16/2015 3:12:53 PM, JewSupreme wrote:
We jews need to displace christians especially from any political power and annihilate islam and christianity from the world. I say we establish a jewish zionist cult as the sole power of government. Any nonjews will be sent to recreated gulags to be killed off. If soviet jews https://www.youtube.com... could do it so can we in AMerica.

You need to appeal to all. If you can't, then political power will go to those who can.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 6:36:18 PM
At 1/17/2015 7:57:29 AM, j4k3 wrote:
Sounds like the abhorrent ramblings of your atypical intolerant Muslim and his delusional & reprehensible Islamic ideologies, something of which you are so evidently opposed to.

Replace the words "Muslim / Islamic " with "Christian "above, and you have what is being attempted in the USA today. Re: Alabama, Oklahoma, and several other states. I have no doubt that their goal / agenda is to establish a "Christian" theocracy. Then the civil war will break out over which denomination gets to rule, the Southern Baptist, the Roman Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses???? Just like Sunni versus Shia Islamist. Several have already proposed a constitutional convention to rewrite the constitution.

Different sub ideologies which all however appear to lead to the same poisonous & self righteous mentality in so many people.

Must have something to do with religion in and of itself.

I however do not believe that we should send all religious folk to 'recreated gulags' - because I have a sense of morality & respect for diversity and freedom of speech/thought something of which I believe is missing dearly in the world and I think I might just know why...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 6:38:25 PM
At 1/16/2015 3:12:53 PM, JewSupreme wrote:

Good plan, but if non Jews are in Gulags, who will you guys screw out of money?