Jump to topic:

Bad announcement

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 3:47:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am sad to inform you all Libertarians , Conservatives and alike that the Congress of the New Right (Political Party in Poland) formerly just a couple weeks back led by Janusz Korwin Mikke is facing crisis. Janusz Korwin Mikke's party was growing fast but he has been in a way overthrown and has now announced he will be creating a new party .... Just before the presidential and parliamentarian elections which means a big loss of support and voters.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 7:57:30 PM
At 1/16/2015 3:47:00 PM, SebUK wrote:
I am sad to inform you all Libertarians , Conservatives and alike that the Congress of the New Right (Political Party in Poland) formerly just a couple weeks back led by Janusz Korwin Mikke is facing crisis. Janusz Korwin Mikke's party was growing fast but he has been in a way overthrown and has now announced he will be creating a new party .... Just before the presidential and parliamentarian elections which means a big loss of support and voters.

I always knew the Euro could stand to lose more value.
Crying about how much the Trump wall is going to cost is like a heroin addict complaining about how much the needles cost.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 7:27:57 AM
At 1/16/2015 3:47:00 PM, SebUK wrote:

Bump