Jump to topic:

Bad announcement

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 3:47:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am sad to inform you all Libertarians , Conservatives and alike that the Congress of the New Right (Political Party in Poland) formerly just a couple weeks back led by Janusz Korwin Mikke is facing crisis. Janusz Korwin Mikke's party was growing fast but he has been in a way overthrown and has now announced he will be creating a new party .... Just before the presidential and parliamentarian elections which means a big loss of support and voters.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 7:57:30 PM
At 1/16/2015 3:47:00 PM, SebUK wrote:
I am sad to inform you all Libertarians , Conservatives and alike that the Congress of the New Right (Political Party in Poland) formerly just a couple weeks back led by Janusz Korwin Mikke is facing crisis. Janusz Korwin Mikke's party was growing fast but he has been in a way overthrown and has now announced he will be creating a new party .... Just before the presidential and parliamentarian elections which means a big loss of support and voters.

I always knew the Euro could stand to lose more value.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 7:27:57 AM
At 1/16/2015 3:47:00 PM, SebUK wrote:

Bump
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica