Jump to topic:

Obama Brzezinski Caught Lying

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 4:39:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Zbigniew Brzezinski is Obama's top political adviser and Illuminati.

Also, Brzezinski fears an intelligent and free thinking society. He wants the masses dumbed down.

"I am deeply troubled that a very vague, emotionally stated, semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening; and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating." - Zbigniew Brzezinski (Illuminati Obama Adviser)

"In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason....Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information....Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable." - Zbigniew Brzezinski
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 4:56:42 AM
At 6/22/2010 4:52:28 AM, Nags wrote:
Those quotes are made up.

Wow. Idiotic. The first quote is straight from his own mouth in the audio of the second video.

The second quote is in his book "Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era."

Regardless, you gotta stop with this Illuminati nonsense.

You're the only one spewing nonsense and blatantly in denial.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 5:03:56 AM
At 6/22/2010 4:56:42 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Wow. Idiotic. The first quote is straight from his own mouth in the audio of the second video.

Too bad his mouth can't be seen in the audio, seeing as how it's an audio. It doesn't even sound like him.

The second quote is in his book "Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era."

No way to know, really.

Right. This is so utterly self-apparent there is no need to even describe why.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 5:12:47 AM
At 6/22/2010 5:03:56 AM, Nags wrote:
At 6/22/2010 4:56:42 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Too bad his mouth can't be seen in the audio, seeing as how it's an audio. It doesn't even sound like him.

You obviously don't know what he sounds like. But since you are so stubborn, here is an actual video of him speaking a very similar message in a conference.

No way to know, really.

Pathetic.

http://en.wikiquote.org...
http://www.scribd.com...

Right. This is so utterly self-apparent there is no need to even describe why.

Clearly you can't accept blatant facts.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 5:21:59 AM
At 6/22/2010 5:12:47 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
You obviously don't know what he sounds like. But since you are so stubborn, here is an actual video of him speaking a very similar message in a conference.

Similar = Same
1 = 2

Wait, what?

Pathetic.

Boo hiss.

Still doesn't have the quote you copy+pasted. The only places I can find your quotes on the internet are silly Illuminati websites.

Brb. Gotta comb through 123 pages to find Geo's quote.

Wait. I'm not gonna do that.

Clearly you can't accept blatant facts.

So true.

Here's a pic of Bush getting supported by those damned aliens: http://www.freedomsnatchers.com...
The strange thing is - is that same damn alien supported Obama: http://cache.jezebel.com...

Friggen aliens, wadddya gonna do?
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 6:44:36 AM
Ah it's a triple quote. Second part of the triple quote from Geo's post is not in the book.

Format is screwey. Blame this website. :P

"In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the  individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control  reason. Reliance on television and hence the tendency to replace language with imagery, which is international  rather than national, and to include war coverage or scenes of hunger in places as distant as, for example, India—  creates a somewhat more cosmopolitan, though highly impressionistic, involvement in global affairs. "

==

==
"Social Explosion/Implosion 
This new relationship is a tense one: man has still to define it conceptually and thereby render it comprehensible to himself. Our expanded global reality is simultaneously fragmenting and thrusting itself in upon us. The result of the coincident explosion and implosion is not only insecurity and tension but also an entirely novel perception of what many still call international affairs. 

Bell defines the "five dimensions of the post­industrial society" as involving the following: (l) The creation of a service economy. (2) The  pre­eminence of the professional and technical class. (3) The centrality of theoretical knowledge as the source of innovation and policy  formulation in the society. (4) The possibility of self­sustaining technological growth. (5) The creation of a new "intellectual technology."  (Daniel Bell, "The Measurement of Knowledge and Technology," in Indicators of Social Change, Eleanor Sheldon and Wilbert Moore, eds.,  New York, 1968, pp. 152­53.)

­ 11 ­ 

Life seems to lack cohesion as environment rapidly alters and human beings become increasingly manipulable  and malleable. Everything seems more transitory and temporary: external reality more fluid than solid, the  human being more synthetic than authentic. Even our senses perceive an entirely novel "reality"—one of our  *  own making but nevertheless, in terms of our sensations, quite "real."  More important, there is already  widespread concern about the possibility of biological and chemical tampering with what has until now been  considered the immutable essence of man. Human conduct, some argue, can be predetermined and subjected to  deliberate control. Man is increasingly acquiring the capacity to determine the sex of his children, to affect  through drugs the extent of their intelligence, and to modify and control their personalities. Speaking of a future  at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, "I foresee the time when we shall" ""have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behaviour and intellectual functioning  of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:06:54 AM
At 6/22/2010 7:42:09 AM, Volkov wrote:
I gotta say, Geo, you've been duped quite easily. Usually you're so good at avoiding such things....

How was I duped?
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:11:58 AM
At 6/22/2010 5:21:59 AM, Nags wrote:
At 6/22/2010 5:12:47 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Similar = Same
1 = 2

Wait, what?

False analogy. He said the same message but worded differently. Listen to it. Also, it proves that its his voice.

Still doesn't have the quote you copy+pasted. The only places I can find your quotes on the internet are silly Illuminati websites.

You're retarded. Wikiquote has the quote and its sourced.

Brb. Gotta comb through 123 pages to find Geo's quote.

Wait. I'm not gonna do that.

Then quit complaining about the evidence.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:21:02 AM
At 6/22/2010 11:06:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
How was I duped?

Misleading or false quotes, wrong voices on the videos, general stupidity from the website... the question should be how weren't you?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:28:15 AM
At 6/22/2010 11:21:02 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/22/2010 11:06:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
How was I duped?

Misleading or false quotes,

The quote was split into three parts so they couldnt use their ctrl-f. The quotes are accurate and sourced.

wrong voices on the videos,

False. Nags was being retarded. I proved that the voices were correct.

general stupidity from the website...

I provided a link to Wiki and scribd, an online book site. They're not fringe conspiracy sites.

the question should be how weren't you?

You're the only being duped here. You actually believed Nags and his blatant denial of facts.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:41:51 AM
To make another point, I found the first video to be a little silly and I'd like to see the entire video, because I suspect something has been taken out of context. Actually, I'm sure it has been. Usually happens with videos like this.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:48:38 AM
At 6/22/2010 11:41:51 AM, Volkov wrote:
To make another point, I found the first video to be a little silly and I'd like to see the entire video, because I suspect something has been taken out of context. Actually, I'm sure it has been. Usually happens with videos like this.

The first video really isn't that important. Obama was just trying to downplay his connections to Zbigniew.

Dont evade. I want you to acknowledge you were wrong. Puck even verified the quote for me taken straight from the book he wrote. Also, the second video is legitimately. There really is no question about it.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 11:52:40 AM
At 6/22/2010 11:48:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Dont evade.

I didn't evade - I just didn't see. Don't assume my actions, Geo.

Puck found your quote, but noted the second part from your "source" doesn't exist. I see nothing wrong with the quote overall, as noted by Puck.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 12:14:18 PM
At 6/22/2010 11:52:40 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/22/2010 11:48:38 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Dont evade.

I didn't evade - I just didn't see. Don't assume my actions, Geo.

I didn't assume anything. I made a post and you responded without addressing it.

Puck found your quote, but noted the second part from your "source" doesn't exist.

What second part are you referring to. The whole quote is in Pucks post.

I see nothing wrong with the quote overall, as noted by Puck.

That's fine. Long as you admit its authentic.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
TheSkeptic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 1:49:17 PM
How low must your standard of evidence be for you to accept a global, centuries long conspiracy via intergalactic (and oddly) reptilian aliens....on the basis of sketchy quotes and audio files?
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 3:57:17 PM
3 parts, Geo.

[1]In the technetronic society the trend seems to be toward aggregating the individual support of millions of unorganized citizens, who are easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities, and effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason....[2]Power will gravitate into the hands of those who control information....[3]Human beings become increasingly manipulable and malleable." -

[2] Is not in the book.