Total Posts:115|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

State of the Union Live Comments

bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:15:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:12:37 PM, YYW wrote:
John Boener looks like an orange toad.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:16:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's interesting that Obama chose to reveal the content of his speech in advance via youtube. Normally the content of the speeches is kept hush, hush...I wonder now if that was an effective strategy; I think it was.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:17:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:16:50 PM, bsh1 wrote:
It's interesting that Obama chose to reveal the content of his speech in advance via youtube. Normally the content of the speeches is kept hush, hush...I wonder now if that was an effective strategy; I think it was.

Idk... I'm not sure what the strategy of that was either...
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:21:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
America is number one in oil, gas and wind.

Sounds like we ate to much TexMex food.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:22:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:21:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
America is number one in oil, gas and wind.

Sounds like we ate to much TexMex food.

rofl

That is gross though....
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:23:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:22:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:21:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
America is number one in oil, gas and wind.

Sounds like we ate to much TexMex food.

rofl

That is gross though....

Yeah it is. Even I succumb to coarse humor once or twice a year...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:24:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:23:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:22:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:21:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
America is number one in oil, gas and wind.

Sounds like we ate to much TexMex food.

rofl

That is gross though....

Yeah it is. Even I succumb to coarse humor once or twice a year...

I'll keep a running tally ;)
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:24:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:24:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:23:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:22:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:21:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
America is number one in oil, gas and wind.

Sounds like we ate to much TexMex food.

rofl

That is gross though....

Yeah it is. Even I succumb to coarse humor once or twice a year...

I'll keep a running tally ;)

Rofl...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:25:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Everyone does best when everyone gets a fair shot!

Again, why this guy is SO much better than Romney.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:26:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:24:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:24:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:23:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:22:26 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:21:49 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
America is number one in oil, gas and wind.

Sounds like we ate to much TexMex food.

rofl

That is gross though....

Yeah it is. Even I succumb to coarse humor once or twice a year...

I'll keep a running tally ;)

Rofl...

Granted, if we don't get a more effective alternative energy structure in place soon, we're going to be a country with the energy equivalent of irritable bowel syndrome.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:27:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I like the discussion about childcare a lot.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:27:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:27:11 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Ending crony capitalism: when will that become a legitimate issue?

Idk dude...
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:28:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:26:52 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:24:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:24:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:23:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Yeah it is. Even I succumb to coarse humor once or twice a year...

I'll keep a running tally ;)

Rofl...

Granted, if we don't get a more effective alternative energy structure in place soon, we're going to be a country with the energy equivalent of irritable bowel syndrome.

LMAO...

I think our energy infrastructure is improving, though.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:28:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:27:13 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I like the discussion about childcare a lot.

Me too, and the discussion about paid sick leave.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:28:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Paid sick leave--I mean, that's just a basic human rights issue.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:28:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:28:05 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:26:52 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:24:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:24:44 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:23:42 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Yeah it is. Even I succumb to coarse humor once or twice a year...

I'll keep a running tally ;)

Rofl...

Granted, if we don't get a more effective alternative energy structure in place soon, we're going to be a country with the energy equivalent of irritable bowel syndrome.

LMAO...

I think our energy infrastructure is improving, though.

I agree, and I give the credit for that to Democrats.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:29:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lowering taxes of the working class!
Universal and affortable healthcare!
Child care is a must have for all of us!
Adopt pay sick leave!
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:29:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"It's 2015, it's time." -President Obama.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:30:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"If you think you can support a family on less than fifteen thousand dollars a year, try it!"

I love it.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:31:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:28:46 PM, YYW wrote:
At 1/20/2015 8:28:05 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I think our energy infrastructure is improving, though.

I agree, and I give the credit for that to Democrats.

Me too.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Posts: 41,455
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:31:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 1/20/2015 8:29:02 PM, That1User wrote:
Lowering taxes of the working class!
Universal and affortable healthcare!
Child care is a must have for all of us!
Adopt pay sick leave!

All excellent ideas.
Where we are, on Trump:

http://www.debate.org...