Jump to topic:

White Supremacy Thread *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:41:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here we are in a modern day world. The millennium. And I ask myself, how would I feel if I were a Caucasian Male. More importantly how would I feel if I were one living in the US today. You see how the media likes to potray the White Man as being the oppressor, chauvinist, dictator, and master manipulator. And so now this feminist influenced society paints him as being the aloof. The incompetent one. Now if some of you have seen my last thread called The Angry White Male, then you would understand why I wrote this thread. Some of what I say can be seen through actions such as school shootings, mass killings, anarchy, and ideological warfare. Democrats vs Republicans. Protestants vs Catholics. Jews vs Gentiles. And of course the status quo vs the minority. These wars are still said to be driven by the White Mans personal agenda on how the world should be ran and operated. And that is to remain and keep the balance of power in their favor. So because you see the rise in hate groups among this demographic, and antics such as the ones I listed above......Do you think that White Supremacy to some degree is now justified. Or the ideology behind it. =) And is this the reason why race is the main narrative in our American society. Questions and comments please.
SirCrona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 12:29:11 PM
Careful there, Himmler. If you yell about the Liberals oppressing the white man any longer your tin foil helmet might fall off.
Seriously though, why white supremacy? Convince me to join. (You probably can't.)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 2:56:49 PM
At 1/29/2015 12:29:11 PM, SirCrona wrote:
Careful there, Himmler. If you yell about the Liberals oppressing the white man any longer your tin foil helmet might fall off.
Seriously though, why white supremacy? Convince me to join. (You probably can't.)

I want to know what they think though.
Especially people like Jimmy.
I wonder what he thinks about this. =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 3:26:09 PM
Bout time we got are own thread. Let's put this to a vote. What Minority should we b1tch about first?

I vote ethiopians.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 3:39:44 PM
At 1/29/2015 3:26:09 PM, Wylted wrote:
Bout time we got are own thread. Let's put this to a vote. What Minority should we b1tch about first?

I vote ethiopians.

You can whine about what you want. And if that is your attitude about what I just posted, then its even more true about what I said. =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 3:52:03 PM
At 1/29/2015 3:39:44 PM, inferno wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

You can whine about what you want. And if that is your attitude about what I just posted, then its even more true about what I said. =)

I didn't read what you said but I'm glad you created a thread for us. Fvck Ethiopians, am I right?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:31:17 PM
At 1/29/2015 3:52:03 PM, Wylted wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

I didn't read what you said but I'm glad you created a thread for us. Fvck Ethiopians, am I right?

No. But did you know that at least half of you guys roots are traced right back to Africa. Keep going. =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:33:07 PM
At 1/29/2015 4:31:17 PM, inferno wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

No. But did you know that at least half of you guys roots are traced right back to Africa. Keep going. =)

Yeh but my ancestors moved north and the dumb ones died out. It's why we have a higher IQ than the ones who stayed behind.
Praesentya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:34:34 PM

I vote ethiopians.

Ummm, at least half? Don't you mean all of us?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:43:55 PM
At 1/29/2015 4:34:34 PM, Praesentya wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

Ummm, at least half? Don't you mean all of us?

Shhh. I was trying not to offend him anymore than I already did. =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:46:59 PM
At 1/29/2015 4:33:07 PM, Wylted wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

Yeh but my ancestors moved north and the dumb ones died out. It's why we have a higher IQ than the ones who stayed behind.

If it is your IQ you hold so dear to you, then I have major influence. My people are the most methodical, long suffering, incomparable, indomitable group on the face of the Earth. You have tried ever so hard to get rid of us, but here we remain. Strong and proud. So please don't break yourself trying to break us. It wont work. We were the first ones here, and when you are gone, we will still... be right here. And you were saying. =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:47:54 PM
At 1/29/2015 4:46:59 PM, inferno wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

If it is your IQ you hold so dear to you, then I have major influence. My people are the most methodical, long suffering, incomparable, indomitable group on the face of the Earth. You have tried ever so hard to get rid of us, but here we remain. Strong and proud. So please don't break yourself trying to break us. It wont work. We were the first ones here, and when you are gone, we will still... be right here. And you were saying. =)

Sounds like cockroaches.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:49:24 PM
At 1/29/2015 4:47:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

Sounds like cockroaches.

Cockroaches cannot talk. Well so much for that high IQ of yours. Enjoy your day. =)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:49:27 PM

I vote ethiopians.

This is the white supremacy thread. If you don't have something hateful to say about blacks or Jews you can GTFO
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 11:25:13 AM
At 1/29/2015 4:49:27 PM, Wylted wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

This is the white supremacy thread. If you don't have something hateful to say about blacks or Jews you can GTFO

You seem to believe that you are superior to all other races. If so, then stake your claim now.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 12:01:40 PM
At 1/30/2015 11:25:13 AM, inferno wrote:
At 1/29/2015 4:49:27 PM, Wylted wrote:

I vote ethiopians.

You seem to believe that you are superior to all other races. If so, then stake your claim now.

I'm an outside observer but yes. Some races are better than others, depending on how you measure better.
jimtimmy4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:08:02 PM
At 1/29/2015 11:41:39 AM, inferno wrote:
Here we are in a modern day world. The millennium. And I ask myself, how would I feel if I were a Caucasian Male. More importantly how would I feel if I were one living in the US today. You see how the media likes to potray the White Man as being the oppressor, chauvinist, dictator, and master manipulator. And so now this feminist influenced society paints him as being the aloof. The incompetent one. Now if some of you have seen my last thread called The Angry White Male, then you would understand why I wrote this thread. Some of what I say can be seen through actions such as school shootings, mass killings, anarchy, and ideological warfare. Democrats vs Republicans. Protestants vs Catholics. Jews vs Gentiles. And of course the status quo vs the minority. These wars are still said to be driven by the White Mans personal agenda on how the world should be ran and operated. And that is to remain and keep the balance of power in their favor. So because you see the rise in hate groups among this demographic, and antics such as the ones I listed above......Do you think that White Supremacy to some degree is now justified. Or the ideology behind it. =) And is this the reason why race is the main narrative in our American society. Questions and comments please.

White "hate groups" are still vastly outnumbered by black hate groups and latino hate groups. In fact, radical feminism is really a hate group. And, Islamism is too.

Regardless, I don't advocate white supremacy or even white separatism. I do think white people should be able to preserve their societies. If white people are so bad, why does everybody demand to live in white countries?
numberwang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:19:41 PM
At 1/30/2015 12:01:40 PM, Wylted wrote:

I'm an outside observer but yes. Some races are better than others, depending on how you measure better.

Wylted is an alien--confirmed.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:42:40 PM
At 1/30/2015 1:19:41 PM, numberwang wrote:

Your welcome for us saving you from that asteroid last week. Oh and for us combining our DNA with Sasquatch DNA to create you, as well.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:35:39 PM
At 1/30/2015 3:10:03 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Stop beating up on people who can't figure out how to stop Malaria yet.

Suddenly, members of your family and rural community begin dying, and after investigation, your community realizes that it's a very prevalent insect that often bites you and everyone around you throughout the day, every day. You don't have the internet and your local government is poor. Your country, which is at war, doesn't have the resources to respond with large-scale cooperative efforts involving various expensive chemicals and airplanes. It is hard to deliver medicine to your community due to extremely harsh natural conditions in surrounding areas and numerous hot spots where there are criminal entities fighting for control and large companies competing for resources at the detriment of, and often as a threat to your people. It is up to you to eradicate this disease before it kills you, your family, and the members of your community.

Go.
gingerbread-man
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:36:50 PM
At 1/30/2015 1:08:02 PM, jimtimmy4 wrote:

White "hate groups" are still vastly outnumbered by black hate groups and latino hate groups. In fact, radical feminism is really a hate group. And, Islamism is too.

Regardless, I don't advocate white supremacy or even white separatism. I do think white people should be able to preserve their societies. If white people are so bad, why does everybody demand to live in white countries?

White people's societies are not based on their skin colour, they are based on their rule of law.
Not my gumdrop buttons!

Debates currently in voting period:

http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:47:48 PM
At 1/30/2015 1:19:41 PM, numberwang wrote:

Huh? I'm DDO's resident NUE.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 5:45:30 PM
At 1/30/2015 3:35:39 PM, Such wrote:

Suddenly, members of your family and rural community begin dying, and after investigation, your community realizes that it's a very prevalent insect that often bites you and everyone around you throughout the day, every day. You don't have the internet and your local government is poor. Your country, which is at war, doesn't have the resources to respond with large-scale cooperative efforts involving various expensive chemicals and airplanes. It is hard to deliver medicine to your community due to extremely harsh natural conditions in surrounding areas and numerous hot spots where there are criminal entities fighting for control and large companies competing for resources at the detriment of, and often as a threat to your people. It is up to you to eradicate this disease before it kills you, your family, and the members of your community.

Go.

I already asked once to stop beating up on them!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 2:17:51 PM

Go.

Deet, boom
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:26:51 PM
At 1/31/2015 2:17:51 PM, Wylted wrote:

Go.

Deet, boom

Deet isn't exactly super safe to use on children, and the majority of those who die from Malaria are -- you guessed it -- children.

Anyway, how would you get a hold of something created by the U.S. Army and which is sold in convenience stores? What would you do during the night, when the Deet wears off? How would you prevent eventual Deet toxicity?

One would think this would have been thought of already...?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:40:29 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:26:51 PM, Such wrote:

Go.

Deet, boom

Deet isn't exactly super safe to use on children, and the majority of those who die from Malaria are -- you guessed it -- children.

Anyway, how would you get a hold of something created by the U.S. Army and which is sold in convenience stores? What would you do during the night, when the Deet wears off? How would you prevent eventual Deet toxicity?

I used deer like on a daily basis as a kid and I'm not dead.
Such
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:45:21 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:40:29 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 1/31/2015 3:26:51 PM, Such wrote:

Go.

Deet, boom

I used deer like on a daily basis as a kid and I'm not dead.

Did you? Well, let me call up Africa and let them know that Wylted isn't dead.

You probably should have mulled over your lackluster response a little longer -- perhaps, even taking the time to actually reply to the post.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:31:50 PM

Because "white" countries insist on constantly invading non-white countries and having ill gotten gains from those invasions.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
jimtimmy4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:25:48 PM
At 1/31/2015 9:31:50 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Because "white" countries insist on constantly invading non-white countries and having ill gotten gains from those invasions.

A few nagging questions:

1.) What "ill gotten" gains are you speaking of? White countries are wealthy because they built institutions and culture more conducive to economic growth and political freedom, not invading poorer countries.

2.) Why did white countries do the invading the in the first place instead of vice versa? After all, the tendency for white countries to be more advanced predates imperialism. In fact, it was the wealth that white countries had already built that allowed them to do the exploring and invading.

But, let's put this aside. In the modern world, it is true that the west endlessly meddles. But, we do not see white people leaving their white countries en masse to take advantage of a political, economic, and social structure that a wealthier society has built. And, to then shift the demographics away from the people who built said structures. Actually, whites are the victims of just that at the hands of non whites. Who is doing the invading again?