Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Slavery in the U.S.

Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 8:04:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you're referring to disproportionate imprisonment rates among ethnic/racial minorities being akin to slavery, that's deep bruh.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:50:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Prisoners lose the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and in some cases, life.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Varrack
Posts: 2,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:54:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2015 8:04:38 PM, Maikuru wrote:
If you're referring to disproportionate imprisonment rates among ethnic/racial minorities being akin to slavery, that's deep bruh.

So it's basically slavery mixed in with racism. Do you have a source for this?
Varrack
Posts: 2,416
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:55:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2015 10:50:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Prisoners lose the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and in some cases, life.

Don't they have the right to resist torture?
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 10:57:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 2/8/2015 10:55:39 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 2/8/2015 10:50:33 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Prisoners lose the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness, and in some cases, life.

Don't they have the right to resist torture?

no
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.
Greyparrot
Posts: 16,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 11:07:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If they resist torture, (punishment) the law usually adds more time to their sentence.
I find myself intrigued by your subvocal oscillations.
A singular development of cat communications
That obviates your basic hedonistic predilection,
For a rhythmic stroking of your fur to demonstrate affection.