Heil the Third Zimbab

debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 3:33:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've decided to apply my knowledge of biology to make Aryans look inferior:

Less melanin is worse because less melanin means less of a safeguard of the skin against sunlight UV radiation. Humans need safeguards against UV radiation. Those with the most melanin are the most superior.

Therefore, Aryans are inferior and should be swept out of the gene pool. The blond hair of Aryans also gets on my nerves, and because I am a great person, you should respect everything I tell you regardless of whatever else you hear. I have the true national interests of Zimbabwe in mind. Remember how great Zimbabwe was in the distant past? Clearly that is a testament to Zimbabwe's superiority!

Republicans piss me off, too. They and the Aryans are part of a global conspiracy, because they're mostly rich.

Of course, in the short-term many Aryans and Republicans will have to die. Later on though, humankind will be united under Great Zimbabwe and will be composed of those with the advantage of high levels of UV protection. No one will have to spend money on sunblock ever again.

Yours truly,
Black Hitler.

Hail the Third Zimbab!

P.S. People who live in the third Zimbab who do not have dark skin are not true Zimbabwayans.
You can call me Mark if you like.