Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

The real reason behind the Amnesty.

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 6:27:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
With Obama's amnesty plan what people do not realize is that they are to get driver's license for their source of Identification. Kris Kobach of Kansas has stated that many of these places ask for people who get their license if they wish to vote when they register and boom. They're registered to vote. This makes it impossible to sniff out illegal immirgrants now especially since in many states it's illegal to ask for a person to prove their citizenship when they vote. We all know that the Hispanic population to be predominately Progressive and they tend to vote Democrat. We can see that this is to help the Democrats give a win to Clinton in the next election. (

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 4:26:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you live in this country and work in this country, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to drive, pay taxes, and vote in this country.

Border patrol should screen for drugs, weapons, and let everyone else in on a work visa. If you live and work here for 5 years without committing any crimes or tax dodging, full citizenship.

Or, let's deport everyone who isn't pure blooded Native American. I'm ok with either option.