Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

WHAT IS YOUR STANCE??? Tell now!

8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 7:32:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

If you are working you are taking home a wage... Don't know who you think you are but you're just as much as taker as the president himself.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 8:10:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 7:32:07 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

If you are working you are taking home a wage... Don't know who you think you are but you're just as much as taker as the president himself.

Ya, I don't do anything to "earn" my money. Don't think you understand what a taker is.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 8:13:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 8:10:57 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 7:32:07 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

If you are working you are taking home a wage... Don't know who you think you are but you're just as much as taker as the president himself.

Ya, I don't do anything to "earn" my money. Don't think you understand what a taker is.

I dunno about your money but you're sure taking my time and you aint worth it. xoxo
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 9:01:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Neither party wants my support. One party supports destroying liberties, the other wants to destroy liberties a little less or slower.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
Chang29
Posts: 732
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.
A free market anti-capitalist

If it can be de-centralized, it will be de-centralized.
HououinKyouma
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"Freedom is always freedom for the one who thinks differently." R. Luxemburg.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:03:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).

There are no hard right Republicans, they are all just Democrats. They vote for everything the Democrats put forward. I never understood why Democrats worry about Republicans they are on the same side.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
HououinKyouma
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 4:11:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 4:03:05 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).

There are no hard right Republicans, they are all just Democrats. They vote for everything the Democrats put forward. I never understood why Democrats worry about Republicans they are on the same side.

1) I said that the members of the so-called Tea Party, and the "libertarian" movement are hard-right Republicans, I was not talking about Democrats.

2) I could turn your argument around and say that there are no Democrats because they always end up voting for the same things Republicans push through, but it would be rather pointless because--as I said in my previous post--they are really both center-right parties, the differences between them are minimal.
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"Freedom is always freedom for the one who thinks differently." R. Luxemburg.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
joepbr
Posts: 128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:04:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).

It's not as simple as it sounds. The American voting system itself is structured in a way that promotes a two party system. If people that have close, yet different, political beliefs voted for different parties it would only benefit the ones who are opposite to them, for example, if the Libertarian party was as big as the Republican and Democrat, the votes of right-leaning people would be roughly divided by two between Republicans and Libertarians, while all the left-leaning votes would go to the Democrats, who would win every election, therefore people tend to choose the party that is closest to their beliefs among the two biggest ones, even if they radically disagree with them in many if not most issues instead of risking wasting their vote and giving the advantage to the side they really hate.

The only way of avoiding this is by changing the election system to a proportional and/or a 2 round system, for example, but that is quite hard to do, since the only people who have the power to change the system are the politicians who only got that power thanks to that same system.
My alternative to the Political Compass: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:25:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 4:11:42 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/3/2015 4:03:05 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).

There are no hard right Republicans, they are all just Democrats. They vote for everything the Democrats put forward. I never understood why Democrats worry about Republicans they are on the same side.

1) I said that the members of the so-called Tea Party, and the "libertarian" movement are hard-right Republicans, I was not talking about Democrats.

2) I could turn your argument around and say that there are no Democrats because they always end up voting for the same things Republicans push through, but it would be rather pointless because--as I said in my previous post--they are really both center-right parties, the differences between them are minimal.

I already said that. There is no difference between the two. There is no representation for the worker only the taker.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2015 8:31:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

The world is not binary.
HououinKyouma
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 4:18:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 8:04:51 PM, joepbr wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).

It's not as simple as it sounds. The American voting system itself is structured in a way that promotes a two party system. If people that have close, yet different, political beliefs voted for different parties it would only benefit the ones who are opposite to them, for example, if the Libertarian party was as big as the Republican and Democrat, the votes of right-leaning people would be roughly divided by two between Republicans and Libertarians, while all the left-leaning votes would go to the Democrats, who would win every election, therefore people tend to choose the party that is closest to their beliefs among the two biggest ones, even if they radically disagree with them in many if not most issues instead of risking wasting their vote and giving the advantage to the side they really hate.

The only way of avoiding this is by changing the election system to a proportional and/or a 2 round system, for example, but that is quite hard to do, since the only people who have the power to change the system are the politicians who only got that power thanks to that same system.

You are correct in saying that the system favors a two-party system, but it seems to me that if people are not willing to risk losing power in Congress for a couple of years to create more diversity in Congress and eventually change the two-party system, they are going to be stuck with what they have.

I have heard a lot of leftists make the same excuse about voting Democrat for every election: if they voted for another party the vote will be split and they will lose control of Congress. If people on both the right and the left were to vote for different parties, for example if those on the right voted for Libertarians instead of just for Republicans and those on the left voted for the Green Party this would change, indeed, the entire political scene might become more interesting if the different parties start making coalitions around certain issues where both parties agree. The Libertarians and the Greens are both in favor of drug liberalization and a non-interventionist foreign policy; they are both against capital punishment and immigration restrictions; the Libertarians, the Greens and the Democrats are all in favor of gay marriage. Things could change if people were willing to risk it.
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"Freedom is always freedom for the one who thinks differently." R. Luxemburg.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
HououinKyouma
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2015 4:26:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/3/2015 8:25:32 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/3/2015 4:11:42 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/3/2015 4:03:05 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/3/2015 3:52:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 3/2/2015 9:03:06 PM, Chang29 wrote:
At 3/2/2015 6:20:39 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

There is no difference in the parties from my view. It's always business as usual. I would say that there is no party that represents even 20% of my views. So I am not part of the system, just subject to it. There is no representation for the worker only the takers.

There should be away to withdraw consent.

Voting for other parties, maybe? A lot of Americans complain about the fact that their political process is dominated by two center-right parties, but they never vote for other parties. (The "Tea Party" and "Libertarians" don't count as separate parties, because they are just hard-right Republicans with a different name).

There are no hard right Republicans, they are all just Democrats. They vote for everything the Democrats put forward. I never understood why Democrats worry about Republicans they are on the same side.

1) I said that the members of the so-called Tea Party, and the "libertarian" movement are hard-right Republicans, I was not talking about Democrats.

2) I could turn your argument around and say that there are no Democrats because they always end up voting for the same things Republicans push through, but it would be rather pointless because--as I said in my previous post--they are really both center-right parties, the differences between them are minimal.

I already said that. There is no difference between the two. There is no representation for the worker only the taker.

Shame the Socialist Party is so insignificant.
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"Freedom is always freedom for the one who thinks differently." R. Luxemburg.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
Moroni23
Posts: 235
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:09:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/2/2015 5:56:53 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
People will say "I am not either party" or " am independent" No! You are either One or other, how can you be neither?!

If you are not one thing, you are the other thing!

Lol you can be conservative or liberal without affiliating yourself with a party. For instance I am a conservative independent because I have generally very conservative beliefs however I don't believe in affiliating myself with the republican party. Both parties in my oppinion contradict their core beliefs and only serve their own agendas. Even at the expense of the country and the greater good.