Jump to topic:

Dem or Rep It's all the Same

Moroni23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:38:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I believe that both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party contradict their core beliefs.

DEMOCRATS:
Believe in bigger Goverment and empowering the goverment with more laws to look after the greater good.
- A general Democrat will believe in gun control for example because they don't believe the average human should be trusted with a dangerous weapon strong enough to take a person life. So they will support more laws and a bigger government to control the populations guns.
- The contradiction here is that the average Democrat will also believe in fewer or no laws regarding abortion. So the average law abiding american cannot be trusted with a weapon, however the average knocked up and hormonal teenager or young woman can be trusted with the decision to kill an unborn baby.

REPUBLICANS:
Believe in smaller Government and empowering the people to protect and decide for themselfs life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- The average republican will believe that the goverment is to big and has no business getting in the affair of its people. The governent exists to serve the people and any laws that would inflict on a persons freedoms shouldn't exist.
- The contradiction being the average republican will then turn around and say ok goverment we don't like Gay people so we will allow you to grow a little bit bigger and make specific laws preventing a Gay persons freedom and right to get married.

Point being both of these parties are a bunch of power hungry phonies and I hope one day the majority of Americans will wake up and see this. Don't believe in or vote for something just because it has your affiliated partys stamp of approval. This country will sherly perish unless Americans wake up and start to think for themselfs again.
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 9:10:48 AM
At 3/5/2015 4:38:00 AM, Moroni23 wrote:
I believe that both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party contradict their core beliefs.

No you don't, you just wanna seem hipster and be all 'I believe in no-one, look at me mommy! I'm a special boy!"

DEMOCRATS:
Believe in bigger Government and empowering the government with more laws to look after the greater good.

Bigger than what?
Greater good of who? I don't think the middle or upper class are getting any 'good' treatment under a Democrat's reign but sure the working class lap 'em benefits up. I'm not saying the working class are in the wrong, I'm merely explaining that the only people who benefit form Democratic rule are those of lower income households.

- A general Democrat will believe in gun control for example because they don't believe the average human should be trusted with a dangerous weapon strong enough to take a person life. So they will support more laws and a bigger government to control the populations guns.

What 'core value' of Democrats does this contradict?!
- The contradiction here is that the average Democrat will also believe in fewer or no laws regarding abortion. So the average law abiding american cannot be trusted with a weapon, however the average knocked up and hormonal teenager or young woman can be trusted with the decision to kill an unborn baby.

How on earth is abortion and gun control the same thing? Why must one need to want to control abortion and guns in the same way? There is no such thing as an 'unborn baby'. Until it's born it isn't a baby; it's a fetus/foetus.

REPUBLICANS:
Believe in smaller Government and empowering the people to protect and decide for themselves life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Smaller government than what? they don't protect anyone and believe in people not deciding for themselves. They dictate the right sexual orientation ad right way to deal with an unintentional pregnancy, for instance.

- The average Republican will believe that the government is too big and has no business getting in the affair of its people. The government exists to serve the people and any laws that would inflict on a persons freedoms shouldn't exist.

Too big for what purpose? why doe sit have no business in leading the people who voted it in as their leading party? The people exist to serve the government, not the other way around. Unless you're an anarchist, freedom must be prevented because we may as well not have a government if we want everyone to be free.

- The contradiction being the average republican will then turn around and say OK government we don't like Gay people so we will allow you to grow a little bit bigger and make specific laws preventing a Gay persons freedom and right to get married.

There's no contradiction there...

Point being both of these parties are a bunch of power hungry phonies and I hope one day the majority of Americans will wake up and see this. Don't believe in or vote for something just because it has your affiliated party's stamp of approval. This country will sheerly perish unless Americans wake up and start to think for themselves again.

They may be power hungry and phony but they are not the same by any means.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
omanjoka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:26:37 PM
At 3/5/2015 9:10:48 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:

No you don't, you just wanna seem hipster and be all 'I believe in no-one, look at me mommy! I'm a special boy!"

DEMOCRATS:
Believe in bigger Government and empowering the government with more laws to look after the greater good.

Bigger than what?
Greater good of who? I don't think the middle or upper class are getting any 'good' treatment under a Democrat's reign but sure the working class lap 'em benefits up. I'm not saying the working class are in the wrong, I'm merely explaining that the only people who benefit form Democratic rule are those of lower income households.

What 'core value' of Democrats does this contradict?!

How on earth is abortion and gun control the same thing? Why must one need to want to control abortion and guns in the same way? There is no such thing as an 'unborn baby'. Until it's born it isn't a baby; it's a fetus/foetus.

REPUBLICANS:
Believe in smaller Government and empowering the people to protect and decide for themselves life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Smaller government than what? they don't protect anyone and believe in people not deciding for themselves. They dictate the right sexual orientation ad right way to deal with an unintentional pregnancy, for instance.

- The average Republican will believe that the government is too big and has no business getting in the affair of its people. The government exists to serve the people and any laws that would inflict on a persons freedoms shouldn't exist.

Too big for what purpose? why doe sit have no business in leading the people who voted it in as their leading party? The people exist to serve the government, not the other way around. Unless you're an anarchist, freedom must be prevented because we may as well not have a government if we want everyone to be free.

The government is made to be of, by, and for the people. It's a democracy with only a few things that are off the table like voting to keep people silent.

- The contradiction being the average republican will then turn around and say OK government we don't like Gay people so we will allow you to grow a little bit bigger and make specific laws preventing a Gay persons freedom and right to get married.

There's no contradiction there...

Point being both of these parties are a bunch of power hungry phonies and I hope one day the majority of Americans will wake up and see this. Don't believe in or vote for something just because it has your affiliated party's stamp of approval. This country will sheerly perish unless Americans wake up and start to think for themselves again.

They may be power hungry and phony but they are not the same by any means.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
-Epicurus.
SirCrona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:41:58 PM

DEMOCRATS:
Believe in bigger Goverment and empowering the goverment with more laws to look after the greater good.

REPUBLICANS:
Believe in smaller Government and empowering the people to protect and decide for themselfs life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
- The average republican will believe that the goverment is to big and has no business getting in the affair of its people. The governent exists to serve the people and any laws that would inflict on a persons freedoms shouldn't exist.
- The contradiction being the average republican will then turn around and say ok goverment we don't like Gay people so we will allow you to grow a little bit bigger and make specific laws preventing a Gay persons freedom and right to get married.

Point being both of these parties are a bunch of power hungry phonies and I hope one day the majority of Americans will wake up and see this. Don't believe in or vote for something just because it has your affiliated partys stamp of approval. This country will sherly perish unless Americans wake up and start to think for themselfs again.

Preach, bro. Screw politicians.
Moroni23
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 2:39:14 PM
At 3/8/2015 12:41:58 PM, SirCrona wrote:

DEMOCRATS:

REPUBLICANS:

Preach, bro. Screw politicians.

*drops mic*