Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

USA Presidents are not Elected!

ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 10:39:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
USA presidents are not elected but (S)elected by their bloodline.

So, most of the USA Presidents are related to each other (by bloodline)

Hence they are not Elected into office but Selected!

Voting in the USA is a big hoax! It really doesn't matter what one does. the Selected President will take office.

So, NOT voting is a statemant!

btw Most presidents of the USA are psychopaths.
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 6:07:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 10:39:00 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
USA presidents are not elected but (S)elected by their bloodline.

So, most of the USA Presidents are related to each other (by bloodline)

Hence they are not Elected into office but Selected!


Voting in the USA is a big hoax! It really doesn't matter what one does. the Selected President will take office.

So, NOT voting is a statemant!

btw Most presidents of the USA are psychopaths.

What on earth are you talking about?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 9:00:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 10:39:00 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
USA presidents are not elected but (S)elected by their bloodline.

So, most of the USA Presidents are related to each other (by bloodline)

Hence they are not Elected into office but Selected!


Voting in the USA is a big hoax! It really doesn't matter what one does. the Selected President will take office.

So, NOT voting is a statemant!

btw Most presidents of the USA are psychopaths.

Evidence or I will call Imabench to come here and have his way with you!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:06:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/6/2015 9:00:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/6/2015 10:39:00 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
USA presidents are not elected but (S)elected by their bloodline.

So, most of the USA Presidents are related to each other (by bloodline)

Hence they are not Elected into office but Selected!


Voting in the USA is a big hoax! It really doesn't matter what one does. the Selected President will take office.

So, NOT voting is a statemant!

btw Most presidents of the USA are psychopaths.

Evidence or I will call Imabench to come here and have his way with you!

Why trying to do this? Something I said? Problems with this?

I mean what I wrote, you can not select a president at the USA

All the same familiy pool!!! All provable
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 12:36:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A 12 year old can prove that the USA presidents are related!

So, there is en never was any use in voting!
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 1:11:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 12:22:45 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com...

Just an Ad Hominem, not a valid argument. It really seems soemthing is bothering you, right?

You really haven't adressed anything I wrote so far.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 3:04:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 1:11:20 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 12:22:45 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com...

Just an Ad Hominem, not a valid argument. It really seems soemthing is bothering you, right?

You really haven't adressed anything I wrote so far.

http://www.thereturnedmissionary.com...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 5:17:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 3:04:01 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/7/2015 1:11:20 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 12:22:45 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com...

Just an Ad Hominem, not a valid argument. It really seems soemthing is bothering you, right?

You really haven't adressed anything I wrote so far.

http://www.thereturnedmissionary.com...

And again one Ad Hominem.

How about talking about the subject at hand? do you think you can do that?
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.

Why is it retareded, can you please explain?

Are you from the USA by any change?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,268
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 10:36:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.


Why is it retareded, can you please explain?


Are you from the USA by any change?

I love your posts.
imabench
Posts: 21,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 11:15:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.


Why is it retareded, can you please explain?

1) Not all presidents are related to each other
2) Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive
3) The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded
4) The one's who are 'selected' to be president are selected by the American people, aka, VIA ELECTION.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 2:21:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 11:15:05 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.


Why is it retareded, can you please explain?

1) Not all presidents are related to each other
2) Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive
3) The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded
4) The one's who are 'selected' to be president are selected by the American people, aka, VIA ELECTION.

1 yes nearlly ALL US presidents are related and provable so.

2Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive

If nearly ALL of the presidents are family and related they are by definition NOT selected just sheer illogical rubbish that you wrote.

3 The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded

Yes, I amde a typo, I couldn't correct it. It had nothing to do with my spelling by itself
I type hasty ;)
And besides that, it is beyond my point.

4 Gee, difficult for you eh?
That is my whole point, mate! They are NOT Elected but Selected behind the scenes.

where are you coming from my friend?
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 5:22:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:21:52 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 11:15:05 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.


Why is it retareded, can you please explain?

1) Not all presidents are related to each other
2) Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive
3) The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded
4) The one's who are 'selected' to be president are selected by the American people, aka, VIA ELECTION.

1 yes nearlly ALL US presidents are related and provable so.

2Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive

If nearly ALL of the presidents are family and related they are by definition NOT selected just sheer illogical rubbish that you wrote.

3 The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded

Yes, I amde a typo, I couldn't correct it. It had nothing to do with my spelling by itself
I type hasty ;)
And besides that, it is beyond my point.

4 Gee, difficult for you eh?
That is my whole point, mate! They are NOT Elected but Selected behind the scenes.

where are you coming from my friend?

By the lizard people that live inside the hollow earth, right?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 5:45:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 2:21:52 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 11:15:05 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.


Why is it retareded, can you please explain?

1) Not all presidents are related to each other
2) Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive
3) The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded
4) The one's who are 'selected' to be president are selected by the American people, aka, VIA ELECTION.

1 yes nearlly ALL US presidents are related and provable so.

Then prove it.

2Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive

If nearly ALL of the presidents are family and related they are by definition NOT selected just sheer illogical rubbish that you wrote.

3 The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded

Yes, I amde a typo, I couldn't correct it. It had nothing to do with my spelling by itself
I type hasty ;)
And besides that, it is beyond my point.

4 Gee, difficult for you eh?
That is my whole point, mate! They are NOT Elected but Selected behind the scenes.

where are you coming from my friend?

How are they "selected behind the scenes"? Just because they're supposedly related to each other does not mean they are elected because of that. The Electoral College decides the president every 4 years.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2015 8:56:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/7/2015 5:45:07 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 3/7/2015 2:21:52 PM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 11:15:05 AM, imabench wrote:
At 3/7/2015 10:32:36 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/7/2015 9:59:02 AM, imabench wrote:
Rynd I demand that you apologize to everyone for killing 500 of their brain cells for making a thread this retarded in the first place.


Why is it retareded, can you please explain?

1) Not all presidents are related to each other
2) Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive
3) The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded
4) The one's who are 'selected' to be president are selected by the American people, aka, VIA ELECTION.

1 yes nearlly ALL US presidents are related and provable so.

Then prove it.

2Even those who are related to one another, that doesnt mean they arent also elected, the two arent mutually exclusive

If nearly ALL of the presidents are family and related they are by definition NOT selected just sheer illogical rubbish that you wrote.

3 The fact that you cant even spell 'retarded' indicates that you and your idea are indeed retarded

Yes, I amde a typo, I couldn't correct it. It had nothing to do with my spelling by itself
I type hasty ;)
And besides that, it is beyond my point.

4 Gee, difficult for you eh?
That is my whole point, mate! They are NOT Elected but Selected behind the scenes.

where are you coming from my friend?

How are they "selected behind the scenes"? Just because they're supposedly related to each other does not mean they are elected because of that. The Electoral College decides the president every 4 years.

Didn't you hear him?! A 12 year old could prove it! That is all the proof you should need.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:33:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

Didn't you hear him?! A 12 year old could prove it! That is all the proof you should need.

The extremely funny thing about people on this site, is that they even don't research the things I mention. Even not when it is extremely easy to do this research on the internet. But what a big mouth the people have about these things but don't know about the things I write. It looks really very very stupid.

So, this way, they are making a fool of themselves:

Here ya go:

12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England

https://www.youtube.com...

This makes them family folks!!!!! So, they are NOT ELECTED
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:37:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
if you really want to do deep research on this try:

Burke's Peerage

"Burke"s Peerage, founded by John Burke in London in 1826, records the genealogy and heraldry of the Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage and Landed Gentry of the United Kingdom, the historical families of Ireland and the Commonwealth of Nations, the Imperial, Royal and Mediatised families of Europe and Latin America, the Presidential and distinguished families of the United States, the ruling families of Africa and the Middle East and other prominent families worldwide"

The citizens of the USA are being lied to and they don't even see it1
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 12:48:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

By the lizard people that live inside the hollow earth, right?

????

is trying to ridicule the only thing you have so far? I never spoke about these things
I am ONLY talking about the moon being an artificial object.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 1:12:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/8/2015 12:48:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

By the lizard people that live inside the hollow earth, right?


????


is trying to ridicule the only thing you have so far? I never spoke about these things
I am ONLY talking about the moon being an artificial object.

No, its just the only thing your arguments are worthy of until you actually provide something better than a laughable youtube video.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ryndanangnysen
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2015 3:26:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/8/2015 1:12:55 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/8/2015 12:48:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

By the lizard people that live inside the hollow earth, right?


????


is trying to ridicule the only thing you have so far? I never spoke about these things
I am ONLY talking about the moon being an artificial object.

No, its just the only thing your arguments are worthy of until you actually provide something better than a laughable youtube video.

So, you haven't seen the vide and my guess is you don't want to see it, right?

The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable..... ;)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 10:29:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/8/2015 3:26:34 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:
At 3/8/2015 1:12:55 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/8/2015 12:48:05 AM, ryndanangnysen wrote:

By the lizard people that live inside the hollow earth, right?


????


is trying to ridicule the only thing you have so far? I never spoke about these things
I am ONLY talking about the moon being an artificial object.

No, its just the only thing your arguments are worthy of until you actually provide something better than a laughable youtube video.

So, you haven't seen the vide and my guess is you don't want to see it, right?

The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable..... ;)

No, I've seen it. That's how I knew it was laughable. Or do you think I'm psychic to where I can tell if things are laughable without actually watching them?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Diqiucun_Cunmin
Posts: 2,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2015 12:27:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In other news

http://www.bbc.co.uk...
The thing is, I hate relativism. I hate relativism more than I hate everything else, excepting, maybe, fibreglass powerboats... What it overlooks, to put it briefly and crudely, is the fixed structure of human nature. - Jerry Fodor

Don't be a stat cynic:
http://www.debate.org...

Response to conservative views on deforestation:
http://www.debate.org...

Topics I'd like to debate (not debating ATM): http://tinyurl.com...